Thetummydiaries #2 You’ve gut...A belly not a bloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain why her getting furloughed is funny or a topic of discussion? This past year has been awful and I know plenty of hardworking, brilliant people who were furloughed due to no fault of their own, and some who were eventually laid off because the company needed to save money.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Can someone explain why her getting furloughed is funny or a topic of discussion? This past year has been awful and I know plenty of hardworking, brilliant people who were furloughed due to no fault of their own, and some who were eventually laid off because the company needed to save money.
Stop, my fave thing is people policing what others can talk about on Tattle. Why can’t it be a point of discussion?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oooh I was not aware of this. Funny that Ross has kept his job.
Ross is in marketing, Lottie was an events coordinator or something similar. No events are being organised so she wasn’t needed.
Honestly she definitely did not sell 100s of those jumpers. People don’t pay that much for some random person’s branded merch.

Reactions: 2

Its quite a topical subject right now and no one is really making fun of it - think it’s obviously just a touchy subject for you personally tbh 🙈 you’d be very hard pushed to find anyone who didn’t know of someone who had been furloughed, had to furlough staff or been furloughed themselves so you aren’t alone there 🤷🏽‍♀️

I don’t think anyone’s particularly laughing if she was furloughed or laid off, I think it’s more the fact that she hasn’t addressed it and has passed it off as her decision (if that’s the case - I don’t know 🤷🏼‍♀️). Obviously it’s personal to her, she doesn’t have to tell anyone the ins and outs, but as an “influencer” I think it’s only right that they’re honest and don’t try to mislead their audience in any way.

I don’t think anyone’s particularly laughing if she was furloughed or laid off, I think it’s more the fact that she hasn’t addressed it and has passed it off as her decision (if that’s the case - I don’t know 🤷🏼‍♀️). Obviously it’s personal to her, she doesn’t have to tell anyone the ins and outs, but as an “influencer” I think it’s only right that they’re honest and don’t try to mislead their audience in any way.
It’s interesting if it’s true because she has entirely made out it’s her own choice. Or ‘burning fire that she can no longer ignore’, if you like.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Because she takes the piss about every single issue that hits other people hard.
She took the piss with lockdowns, she made it out she left her job and how good she has it still yet she complains about money in a super covert way etc. It’s not the fact that she was furloughed or laid off, it’s the fact that she lies about everything and by doing so, she downplays the impact these issues have on people’s lives.
She is one of those influencers who jumps on bandwagons, lies about issues she has and therefore she sets unrealistic standards.
Like leave your 9-5 job, do absolutely nothing but still be able to pay your mortgage... she never mentions that they were a two income household without any dependents and she could afford to leave/lose her job without worrying about how they will afford food.
While other people lose their homes and worry about their future, Lottie sits around in her pants eating pasta and planning her “honeymoon”. It’s not a laughing matter, but it’s gross how she goes on about these things.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Because she takes the piss about every single issue that hits other people hard.
She took the piss with lockdowns, she made it out she left her job and how good she has it still yet she complains about money in a super covert way etc. It’s not the fact that she was furloughed or laid off, it’s the fact that she lies about everything and by doing so, she downplays the impact these issues have on people’s lives.
She is one of those influencers who jumps on bandwagons, lies about issues she has and therefore she sets unrealistic standards.
Like leave your 9-5 job, do absolutely nothing but still be able to pay your mortgage... she never mentions that they were a two income household without any dependents and she could afford to leave/lose her job without worrying about how they will afford food.
While other people lose their homes and worry about their future, Lottie sits around in her pants eating pasta and planning her “honeymoon”. It’s not a laughing matter, but it’s gross how she goes on about these things.
*round of applause*

• Heart
I know haha rock hard under her “squishy marshmallow” belly 🤣🙄 There’s no chance she’s had those shorts on all week, she’s looking for a bite tonight and I’ll give her one 🎣🤣

• Haha
And what a shocker!!
EC was also seen yesterday, embracing her "rolls" while sat around in her skimpys . .
Yet more single white female vibes from poor ol "bloated" Lottie 🙄

And what a shocker!!
EC was also seen yesterday, embracing her "rolls" while sat around in her skimpys . .
Yet more single white female vibes from poor ol "bloated" Lottie 🙄
I know! And EC story usually consists of her dancing around stupidly while working out 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 the strange thing is, none of this content is actually good so why bother copying it 😂😂😂 I’d say I was too old to understand it but they both seem a similar age to me lol 😝

Reactions: 4
I love how she’s always like “don’t worry about what others think of you, live your best life like me” when we know for a fact she reads on here and posts things in her story about stuff that have been said 😂😂😂 she cares SO MUCH 😂😂😂 “ive wrapped up a few jumpers all week and I’m absolutely shattered, taking a long weekend” GIVE ME STRENGTH 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her post about your problem area being your brain was a near enough copy from Em Clarkson too.

Can anyone see the difference between that tan and the one she usually has? 😂😂😂😂 her hands look like they’re an OAP’s 😱😱😱

• Haha
I still have her blocked, the thought of looking infuriates me but it sounds like from this thread nothing has changed. I may have mentioned it before but who remembers when she tried to claim that once a month her and Ross have a day for the other and she sent him an invite for “Ross day”. It was possibly the most embarrassing thing I have ever seen. It was utter bs and surprise, it never surfaced again. It’s a shame because she could have such a positive impact but all I see is orange, never in clothes and the bloat isn’t a bloat.
That was hilarious!! Never to be seen again I’ve noticed that too but it was definitely up there with the most cringeworthy thing I’ve possibly ever seen! I don’t follow her anymore it reading on here tells me she is now selling jumpers?!! If that’s correct, She is more of a joke than I first thought!

Dr Lottie is back at it again with the bs...
Now she wrote a massive rant about the low FODMAP diet and how damaging it can be... also all of a sudden her only two triggers are garlic and onion and she could reintroduce everything that she previously did not eat.
So basically, all of a sudden she does not even have IBS anymore, it was whatever she had surgery for or not even that but al of a sudden she can eat whatever she wants, just can’t get stressed... too lazy to go back to look but I called this shift from IBS/food blogger to body positivity bs a while ago.
What the hell! She literally stated she followed a low FODMAP diet when I first discovered her IG page. I ant stand her, she gets worse!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.