Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
SPOT ON.
Endometriosis didn’t happen, as far as I’m aware, IBS hasn’t been formally diagnosed, and now it’s ADHD.

I can’t help but feel as though this is another way of making money, bloating isn’t making enough money so now let’s try something else.

If she’s does get formally diagnosed then I hope she gets the support she needs but I feel as though her erratic behaviour has cranked up significantly recently which I don’t think is a coincidence.
she’s definitely cranked it up now this has come to light unless she was hiding it before? I don’t know - if she does get a diagnosis then I agree hopefully she can get the help she needs but a psychiatrist should be able to see if she’s acting. Her notes just sounds like she’s read a few articles on ADHD and is trying to “match” it to things she does.

my nephew has ADHD and it did take a long time to diagnose so I do believe that part but part of that was because of his age (he’s only 8) and they can’t start the process until their 6th birthday. I don’t know how they diagnose in adults so can’t comment on whether 6 months is the norm.

also “my crazy paint samples wall” 😂😂😂 how else do people paint samples on their wall like???? Lol grow up 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
I don’t know anyone who gets verbally abused as often as she does. I can’t believe somebody shouted that to her within five minutes of her being outside

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
Self employed for less than a year and no steady income, they wouldn’t get approved for a mortgage without someone else cosigning it… so that’s another option too.
Also speaking of work. What happened to her coworking space? Did she get kicked out? 😂

• Haha

Lrb5

she should have left the comment be and not hound them in her stories. That was completely unfair. It makes her look like the class bully, and saying please don't attack them in the comments is so passive aggressive because she knows her followers love to bombard people who disagree with her! All the comments were turning all the attention to her, she was making sure people were telling her how amazing she is. The majority of women get heckled and catcalled and the way women are treated needs to change but Lottie was acting like it only happens to her. Please just respect an innocent woman had her life taken away from her without putting yourself at the centre.

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
So now boots ankles have also have to be elasticated?! 😂😂😂

I’m going to be a total dick here and say I don’t believe she was actually diagnosed. She said she will have her final appointment in a few days and then crickets for like 6 weeks. Lol…

As for her being a home-wrecker. It takes two to tango. If Ross left his fiancée for Lottie, that’s as much on him… I’m bot a fan of someone making a move on a person who is in a relationship but Lottie could have made all the moved she wanted if Ross was truly committed. But I’d be hesitant to marry someone if I was “the other woman”…

Lrb5

I think this is the problem with the so called Influencer life. They take themselves out of normal busy lives with a routine to go on Instagram and realise they don't have enough to fill their time. Then problems which also overwhelm the majority of us become amplified because they have no other distraction and complaining starts. I used to follow another person who had the hardest decision in the world of choosing candles. Sadly it happens when they make enough money to quit the day job.

I am all for raising awareness but please don't use the potential diagnosis for your own gain and content. If she does have it fair enough, but there is more to life than being seen as cool online.

barryjones

VIP Member
Also who is looking at that bellend at a wedding?? She’s got such a sense of self importance. No one cares about you you attention seeking unhinged weirdo.

Reactions: 7

Kezza_69

VIP Member
So I'm not here to trash Lottie or question her diagnoses or anything but I feel I need to vent and I just didn't know where else to turn. Shes a very successful lady considering and you gotta admire her whole business acumen but is there really a place for all these influencers profiting off things that are true everyday struggles and life altering conditions for some people and painting this sunshine and roses picture of it all?

I have endometriosis and IBS and I'm still in the process of going through so many investigations, generally just near the end of my tether and these conditions are DEBILITATING. I don't have any endo on my bowel so the IBS alone has me floored every single day. I could eat one wrong thing and be glued to the toilet for 2 weeks straight, feeling nauseous, crampy, the list goes on, im sure some of you relate! I have to cancel plans, I have to abandon my degree work which I love so much and have wanted to do since being a child, cause I'm physically unable to focus due to the pain. And there are influencers like this person profiting off a "cute bloaty tum tum uwu", preaching about body acceptance whilst still being the owner of a conventionally attractive body in society standards, able to stick to plans, able to go for a jog every morning (and post about it) and meanwhile some of us are just sat here like "well this person is chronically ill and can do all this, why can't I??"

Im obviously aware that she may not be putting everything about her life online (though it sure seems that way with the sheer frequency of posts). I just think its hugely harmful to be showing this narrative with such a huge following and platform, brand deals, merch (aimed at people with these conditions with empty promises that it will change their life) essentially profiting off the guilt of chronically ill folks who are made to believe they just simply aren't doing enough to fix their IBS. Or on the other side of the coin, preaching to healthy folks that IBS really isn't "that bad" and "look at all these things i can do despite my illness". Obviously there's a place to be proud about what you achieve despite your struggles, but with such a large platform, there needs to be more responsibility over what you post, with a focus on the condition itself and raising awareness of it rather than profiting off it. It feels like IBS and bloating has become this trendy fashion accessory to push BS health fads.

I bought her diary a few months ago and all it did was flare up my disordered eating behaviours. I'm a little bit bitter but I'm also angry and feel cheated. With a condition like ibs and also endo, when there are so many issues already with doctors not taking you seriously, you get to a stage where you are willing to try anything at all to improve your quality of life, so please be kind.
I hear what you're saying,
Tell her,
Tell her how unrelateable she is.
Its been said for ever on this page that she glamourises her "condition" dont even think shes properly diagnosed tbh?
Tell her that her book caused you to flare, shes just used to her fans blowing smoke up her arse, I just dont like her and her pink and prinny ways which gives me no valid right to coat her off for, but you? You do have a reason.
Ill be interested to see how she deals with it.
Good luck x

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
Her latest post in the bath... it’s concerning how attention seeking she is
Like an untrained puppy that doesn’t know how to occupy itself despite having tons of toys... seriously she knows she is way ott why isn’t she seeing a therapist and getting checked for adhd or something? Like she is definitely not 100% there and there is nothing wrong with that as long as you get it under control.

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Anyone else think shes "playing" at this whole adhd thing just to earn herself another label?
How totally disrespectful of her.

Havent we ALL got busy lives and busy minds?
Im terrible, I can be doing 1 task and wander of mid way and find myself becoming involved with something else, before you know it, I've caused a mayhem of destruction ( I cant even call it organised chaos 🤣) and them I'm in a pickle and cant see a way out . .
I struggle to engage in a television programme ( dont even get me started with a film! )
Am I looking for a label?
No.
Why?
Because its just me . .
How I am, How I've ALWAYS been. ..

She pisses me off SOOO much . ..
Carry on with your "bloat"

Rant over.

Jessie98

VIP Member
I am knew to this thread. I started following her on instagram because I found her refreshing and relatable re clothes etc. About a month in and I am thinking how many times can one woman have something happen to her 🤣 . When she went on about how many times she was harassed by men or her anxiety and how people comment on her been pregnant. So needless to say she has turned into anyone else on instagram. Must be a thing that you just become annoying after a while on there. Now she is away on yet another staycation. I do like Ross though I have to say. He comes across as a lovely genuine fella

I thought this! But it would never be her fault. It would be everyone else's fault but hers. Even though she splashes identifiable information everywhere all the time. Plus she's so0o0o0o ditzy she probably left the front door unlocked.
She is far from ditzy. This is another thing I noticed. All for content pretending to be forgetful etc. The running thing too while smiling like a moron into the camera drives me mad :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Noidea1888

I’ve had to unfollow her. I first started following her because I saw a few nice outfits she put together...now, what does she really do other than faff about. I follow a few other, appropriately qualified, health “influencers”, who provide useful and genuinely educational content.
I hate the culture of endorsing nobodies online

barryjones

VIP Member
Lollll silly me went to B&q in my pyjamas I just didn’t realise cos I’m so silly and quirky! Fuck off.

• Haha
She seems to get men heckling her whenever she leaves the house 🙄
in her own imaginary world in her head 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she can’t stand the “spotlight” be on Sarah today and when someone called her out on it in the comments she wasn’t happy! She’s completely vulgar, I can’t believe she can’t see how tone deaf this actually is and why people are like “you’re so brave” IT DIDNT HAPPEN! People wear shorts outside all the time and it doesn’t happen - only to her! Must be hard being so irresistible to man kind 🙄🙄🙄