Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
Her old house was listed on Rightmove? The new one isn't listed anywhere but I've figured out exactly where it is as a mate lives in the same road 😂. It's a very nice area so kudos to them (even if the house needs a lot of work, I'd say was still a price on par for the area). I'm assuming neither are currently showing as you can ask the marketing agents to remove from online when it's sold and they'll reappear (can be without photos) when the sold prices are updated by land registry so I'm assuming both will reappear in the next few months.
Buying a fixer upper isn’t new and nothing wrong with it but they are going the wrong way about everything. Also what rubs me the wrong way is lying about things. Clearly she has a job that she is very quiet about. She is setting unrealistic standards and examples and I hate people like that.

Fairypop

VIP Member
I hope for her own sake she didn’t end up getting kicked out. I think it was more like too quiet for her and people didn’t want to interact with her. She can’t deal with not being the centre of attention so imagine having a coworking space full of people and having to leave everyone alone.
Fully agree, I can’t say for definite that I know which coworking space it was but there’s a fairly well known local one and from what I’ve heard it doesn’t exactly seem somewhere lively where everyone spends the day prancing around for the gram 🤣

I'm really fed up with them dancing around in their underwear and calling it their job and telling us to spring clean our wardrobes if things don't fit. Surely people have the common sense to do this anyway?!
nah who needs a job! Just eat a piece of cake for breakfast and forget all your worries 🤣🤣🤣🤣

DameKitty

Chatty Member
Buying a fixer upper isn’t new and nothing wrong with it but they are going the wrong way about everything. Also what rubs me the wrong way is lying about things. Clearly she has a job that she is very quiet about. She is setting unrealistic standards and examples and I hate people like that.
Oh yeah, I don't doubt there is likely a bit of deception on how they've come to afford it but we are unlikely to ever know where that money has come from - could be anything including inheritance (especially going from a small 2 bed on a newish estate to a 4 bed with garage on an estate where the prices are a bit higher than others in the area) or that she has a monthly income from a PAYE job - however if that's the case I'd anticipate that she'd still not have got a mortgage on it if its been less than 12 months working there as when I changed jobs a few years back I was told that I'd need at least 1 year in role for it to be seen as a reliable income! Maybe she has gone back to the old company or something and they've just put it as furlough or indeed she never actually left? I agree though, it's really frustrating to portray that it's able to be attained less than 1 year after going self employed (and if the offer was put in around March time seeing as she mentioned it being a long 5 month process to move then considerably less than that too) and when realistically Ross' income would the the only stable one.

In relation to my comment, I meant kudos for them for getting a house in that area, they never stay on the market long so in part they've got lucky that it's come on the market at the point they were looking but also no matter how they've got it, it is an area where a doer upper will yield a decent increase in price should they decide to sell on in the future.

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
She can’t be a size 18 because all the clothes she’s selling on Depop (because she can’t fit into them anymore) are a size 18, and she looks nothing like she does in those photos
She doesn’t look like she is a size 18 I mean she looks a lot smaller or I just have no concept of sizes anymore as I didn’t buy any clothes for over a year now thanks to covid.
or is this how it’s going to come out that she heavily edits her pictures?!