Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Westcoasthippydreamgirl

I have been a wedding coordinator for years and I have never ever seen a random friend in the bridal suite getting her make up done!! What the actual?!

I don't hate on her for using her sister in law's skills...but at the venue? In the bridal suite? With them getting ready around her?!

Reactions: 10
Nah she deserves this one! She knows what it’s like as she can’t even leave the house without someone cat calling her, etc - us mere mortals don’t understand what it’s like just being as stunning as her and everyone, sexualises her! 🤣🤣🤣 They’re probably shouting stuff at her while she’s “performing” cause they think she’s a dick but in her mind they want a piece 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Lrb5

I've unfollowed. I don't need to see her taking her underwear off in the woods. It isnt content, its oversharing and attention seeking.

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Just looking at the website for the place she’s taken Ross today and it’s about two grand a NIGHT. How is she paying for this? She’s so shady about what her actual job is. I can’t help thinking that putting on these over the top celebrations is purely for the gram.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Lrb5

Anyone else notice how she seems to be connected to her followers through random situations which are probably not true. Her solicitor was a followers mum and a neighbour is someone's mother in law! Somehow I think solicitors are bound by confidentiality and can't discuss clients with their family! Please stop trying to sound so relevant and popular!

barryjones

VIP Member
It just doesn’t sit right with me someone who is a few sizes smaller than the uk average and has quite an ideal body that a lot of people would love to have is preaching about loving your body, easier said than done when you’re not particularly over weight in the slightest!! The shoe reel doesn’t make sense. You literally cannot change your shoe so of course you wouldn’t blame your feet if they didn’t fit inside shoes, however we can change our weight, I have gained a scarily amount of weight and it’s 100% my fault so I can blame my body for not fitting in clothes. I think I’ll need to unfollow soon her posts are just pointless.
This! If she was morbidly obese with loads of loose skin etc (not shaming that) she wouldn't be prancing around in her knickers all the time. She knows her body is basically the mainstream ideal. It's easy for someone to dance about shaking their 'belly' and saying LOVE YOURSELF when they're literally the size a lot of people aspire to be.

It's not aspirational. It's patronising. Toxic positivity.

I've put weight on, I'm miserable about it, hate the way I look. Lottie would say 'LOVE YOURSELF BABEZ!! JUST DANCE. EMBRACE YOUR BODY!!' fuck off love, it's my own fault but I'm allowed to dislike it. I'm not wrong for saying 'I do not like the change that has happened to my body'.

• Heart

BeauJD

Chatty Member
0F15BF9A-9CF6-4C57-AB5D-B1C935A51429.png

she’ll literally try for any label going won’t she … anxious, depressed, gluten free, ADHD - it’s like collecting badges to Lottie!!!

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
That photo of her having a wee in the woods in her wedding dress on her stories is actually foul 🤢
Also probably the worst advert for the photographers. Like it’s funny in that moment but not something you’d wanna share with the whole world. And I also feel like it was attention seeking on her part... (like literally everything else)

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
I have been reading and just wanted to clarify some things ( I know her and Ross & also have worked in the same office in the past ! ) she did leave her office job, before she was pushed. She systematically bullied every person she worked with, people left and the company actually didn’t deal with her correctly. She wasn’t allowed to manage anyone as her behaviour was so terrible forwards them. Not sure why this was tolerated ! But we all had a theory ! Ross is a nice guy but one day he will wake up to her ! Not sure how long he can deal with her drama. The whole office was glad to see the back of her ! She has very few female friends if any left and she actually thought she is famous and people actually took the piss so much. She has never had any food issues it’s made up for attention. I actually do think she is mentally ill. Her mother is a total attention seeker also. Everything people speculate on here is true and she is so much worse in the flesh. The way she speaks and treats Ross is awful, she cries, manipulates and I can’t think of many positives tbh.
I got the popcorn ready, please feel free to spill some more tea! 😂

• Haha
It just doesn’t sit right with me someone who is a few sizes smaller than the uk average and has quite an ideal body that a lot of people would love to have is preaching about loving your body, easier said than done when you’re not particularly over weight in the slightest!! The shoe reel doesn’t make sense. You literally cannot change your shoe so of course you wouldn’t blame your feet if they didn’t fit inside shoes, however we can change our weight, I have gained a scarily amount of weight and it’s 100% my fault so I can blame my body for not fitting in clothes. I think I’ll need to unfollow soon her posts are just pointless.

Fineapple

VIP Member
She’s another ‘influencer’ who flip flops between different things trying to find a niche and it’s tedious.

DameKitty

Chatty Member
I can’t… her in the car going with her hair like that to the wedding then saying she’s stealing the make up artist when she gets to the venue…all me me me with her 👀🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s just a guest, she’s had her day always got to be the centre of attention, bore off Lottie!
Absolutely thought this. She's not in the bridal party at all but has got herself in the room with them to have her make up done as because it's her sister in law doing it. Centre of the bloody attention as always, even on someone else's big day. She'd have been livid if someone did that on her wedding day, not a doubt about it.

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Oh my godddd she has her paint covered legs and grubby old shoes up on the new PR PRODUCT SOFA 😑 why is everything about her so grubby. Most people would be over the moon to get free sofas and she’s rolling around on them like a pig in shit

• Angry

barryjones

VIP Member
God she’s so fucking annoying. Filming herself doing the Macarena when she’s on a weekend away with her husband? It’s not ‘cute’ you’re a grown woman. She needs to stop it I’ve never seen anyone so desperate for attention.

Ups27

VIP Member
Does anyone think her story today leaves a bad taste?? People have lost jobs and incomes, and there she is sat in her newly purchased house and calling it a ‘lovely shithole’. I’d love to sit on my ass breathing my stomach out and dancing like a bellend, whilst getting stuff for free and still affording a house most couldn’t!

Thebluebean

'Look at my teeny tiny almost invisible Laparoscopy scar, from the surgery that I didn't need, back when I wasted doctors time hoping I had endometriosis so I could use it as another way of fleecing you all for more money and extra content'

• Haha
I can’t… her in the car going with her hair like that to the wedding then saying she’s stealing the make up artist when she gets to the venue…all me me me with her 👀🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s just a guest, she’s had her day always got to be the centre of attention, bore off Lottie!

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
WTF was she expecting?
Discounted building work if you have ADHD?

Stupid melt 🥱
“What the hell do we do” - you make a plan, that’s what you do lol and you also stop spending money on cheap shit to try to make the space look nice without actually putting in the actual work.