Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just catching up. I’ve said it before but I remember she put “Endo tummy” in her bio before she even had a diagnosis. She also used to have FODMAP 🍯 in her bio for ages too... literally years. She’s fake in every way possible. She’s not a nice person in real life. My friend has had several issues with her over the years. She isn’t a nice girl or a girls girl at all. Does anybody remember when she was super disrespectful because her friend had worked all week and couldn’t make their friend Christmas. For someone who preaches to be kind, I’ve heard nothing but bad things about her. Where we live is a small place and people talk, before she got her “Insta fame”.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
not even slightly funny, also why is she going on about having a hot fanny surely she is just like the rest of us and hot in general why was this even necessary! S

Imagine asking your husband to video you whilst you waddle because ‘you have a hot fanny’

• Haha

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
So her live won’t just be about ADHD, it will include neurodivergence… she is absolutely shopping for a new label. She’s been carefully including mental health into her content for a while now.
What will be the next thing if it’s not ADHD? I think we are getting close to the autism spectrum. She is trying to make “being different” and “manic” super cute and normal and I feel like she definitely has something else lined up if ADHD does not work out.

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
If she has a coaching relationship is she allowed to accept gifts? I know counsellors and other therapists have rules about that!
She didn’t even finish her course yet did she?! Wtf is she coaching about/for/with? How to eat pasta in her pants or how to do absolutely fuck all all day and then still act as if she found the cure for cancer?

• Haha

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
Her unbrushed hair and build up of manky fake tan is making me itch today 😳
Someone needs to tell her that curling her hair does not replace brushing and it actually makes her curls look like shit too if the whole thing looks like a bird’s nest.

Also… I wouldn’t brag about how I got a chest of drawers and a wardrobe for my husband for £60 when I’m buying all the new stuff for myself… and I’m still not sure how Ross is ok with this?!

Reactions: 8

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
I seriously don’t want for their house to be an absolute shit show. I don’t actively want them to have issues…. But I swear they are asking for it.
Redoing a bathroom is a huge job. They confirmed plans today and someone is starting on it next week. I’m going to be honest. I wouldn’t trust anyone who has availability in such short notice for such a big job. Also you get the plans and someone starts on it right away? If you only just got the plans, when did you do the research for materials and fittings, when did you discuss it with your tradesmen in details? When did they come out to measure things, check the plumbing and check what you want to buy? Also when did you have time to check that the items you want are in fact in stock? It just seems like one of those things they didn’t research and are just grabbing at anything and everything and it will be a shit show like the pocket doors and the weekend when they were away and the builders left an absolute mess after themselves and damaged things.

Jessie98

VIP Member
The only thing this girl doesn't have is hypochondria :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . And that toothy grin thing she does drives me mad. It is just plain awful. I have never known anyone to have so many things happen to them......now they were burgled in the past. I think she is starting to look for stuff for a discount or free...hence the asking about the shutters...

ChloeBee

Another thing that really annoyed me. The other day when she all of a sudden had a flare up coinciding with tattle saying how she doesnt mention them anymore, she said 'im so ill but have come for a run and feel better' let me tell you Lottie if you had anything near the health issues ive had or issues women with endo deal with you would struggle getting to the toilet let alone going for a run! There's times ive been at work started with pain and nausea praying id make it home without being sick. A lot of girls with endo require morphine on a regular basis not effing yoga, peppermint tea and a paracetamol 😒

aidil

VIP Member
Wtf is wrong with this Munchausen’s tosser? My bestie has endo and it completely dictates her life. She ends up having at least two days off work every month when she’s completely crippled with pain and sickness. How dare this waste of space just diagnose herself with it cos it’s trendy 😡

Also why the fack is she decorating her house with little trinkets and useless shit when it’s not even decorated yet?! God she’s so backwards.

Thebluebean

Pardon me...
She’s written a book this year?

I think what you’ve ‘written’ Lottie is a book of empty pages for people to fill in, then got other people who are professionals to write the bits in the back.

She does make me laugh, ‘written a book’ ... alright J K Rowling.

• Haha
  • Heart

DameKitty

Chatty Member
I just love how when she was away on the hen do it was all about safety and not letting anyone know where she is at all until after they'd got back, but happy now to tag the location her and Ross are at overnight meaning one, everyone knows exactly their location and two that their house is empty overnight. Obviously never hope that anyone is broken into as that's awful, but if she's posting online she's opening herself up to it along with insurance companies being less likely to pay out as you've basically advertised your house is empty.

Also, a moment for those grotty red wine teeth 🤢

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
So needed this break did you Lottie?

I forgot how hard you’ve worked from home the last year, trying on different clothes for a living, buying and returning from ASOS continuously, prancing around riverside pretending to run.

For any key worker or anyone who has a job who reads that, what a kick in the teeth.
She keeps talking about how hard this past year was for her.
I do wonder what personal sacrifices she had to make. Postpone anything big? (I’m sorry but not being able to go on their honeymoon while upsetting, it’s not the end of the world). Lose anything/anyone?
No. She was furloughed for weeks if not months and then had the option to just “start a business” doing fuck all and still not worry about food on the table and the bills being paid. They clearly paid for their anniversary trip as there was no *pr *gifted or anything in her posts and kudos to her she is good about that at least. So while she “left” her job and her business did fuck all for a year, they could afford a pretty lavish get away.
The privilege is shining out of her fat arse and her ignorance/how oblivious she is is getting gross now.
Her stories don’t add up. She is constantly contradicting herself. I do hope one day it does catch up with her.

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
So guys! Lottie is legit self diagnosing her ADHD. She downloaded a template, tweaked it and emailed it to her GP. Someone friggin stop her already. Wasting everyone’s time and resources on her selfish quest to have as many issues as she can fit in her Insta Bio

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
So she gets to order customised wardrobes for herself, have a whole office/dressing room and Ross gets some used wardrobes stuffed in the guest bedroom?! I find this actually disgusting.
Also it doesn’t matter if you’re moving or in the middle of a reno, your stuff doesn’t have to be like this. Doing a reno doesn’t mean you should turn the entire place into a pigsty.

Attachments

I had to block her, she became unbearable to watch. Everything she did infuriated me. She constantly claims that she is heckled in public by people, what do you expect when you behave like a child? Although, I do highly doubt it’s happened as frequently as she made out. As I’ve said before, she loves to claim girl power but this is a girl that knew Ross was in a relationship (he was engaged) and pursued him. She loves to copy others and claim she has all these issues. She slept with my guy friend whilst in a long term relationship with her previous boyfriend before Ross... the list of Lottie Fuck Ups goes on.

• Wow

Fairypop

VIP Member
Hi Lottie,
I’m glad you’re reading on here... but maybe please stop lying?! No take away in 2 years. Where do you live little snowflake? Also you said the only things you can’t eat now are garlic an onion. I’m fairly sure there are take away options that don’t include those.
Also why are you feeling “heavy”? Maybe it’s time to admit that being a full time influencer isn’t working out for you?
There’s a fish & chip shop literally 10 minutes from her who do gluten free food but of course that isn’t good enough, she has to travel miles to gravesend instead 😂

• Haha

Kittykat45

The latest post…..about being close to regretting buying the house….is she for real?! We finally bought after YEARS of saving and even then we could only afford shared ownership and we are incredibly grateful and proud of buying our first home. And here she is throwing her privilege back in everyone’s faces! Be damn grateful you’ve bought a house that is all yours in the current climate. Ungrateful and selfish bitch

queencoco

Chatty Member
She needs to go see a doctor if her fanny is sweating to the point it needs it’s own fan 🤔

• Haha