TheTimTracker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😄I may be wrong, but I feel like a person could get the food booth filet ten times in one trip and have a slightly different experience each time. I do know how restaurants work in regards to their product, and how it's ordered, so it's possible an element to the dish is slightly different, but still... I think it's just a slow year for EPCOT so the cast members are able to do a better job with quality. Why is everything so over the top with him?
Watching the most recent vlog where Tim waxed poetic about how he hates peppers in the SPAM hash I was really hoping he didn't tell the CM at the booth to make sure his had no peppers.

I will say I was half expecting Dim to be snorkelling with his mask on in today’s video...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Tim is going out with his Animal Sanctuary Buddy to go look for sharks...

Tim is bringing his drone, and had to request access from the FAA. I wonder if he really did, or is just saying so.

To Timbo's credit he does get some decent drone shots, but the background music Jenn picked is atrocious.

I don't know why they do this Future Tim/Past Tim garbage. If you edit properly you can remove the parts that contradict what you say.

Tim got busted open by the scraping against the rocks as the tide went out.

Tim likes how the houses near the beach are beautiful and what not.....No crap for what it costs to buy beach front real estate you'd have the money to build/construct a really nice house.

You can tell the Slackers read this board and Guru Gossip because there have been a bevy of people saying that there is so much more to do in Florida other than themeparks, and look what he did, he went to a Floridian beach to have an adventure scuba diving.

This video was partly tolerable because it had next to no Tim commentating.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did they say in a vlog that YouTube was now their full time job? I remember in a home vlog a couple years back they said Jenn worked in retail and Tim used to work in construction and now with children, but honestly I stopped watching at the beginning of lockdown because why am I wasting 40 minutes a day watching the same thing over and over?! Was just wondering if I’d missed them say it/if anyone could point me to it! Thank you in advance :)

Reactions: 1
Did they say in a vlog that YouTube was now their full time job? I remember in a home vlog a couple years back they said Jenn worked in retail and Tim used to work in construction and now with children, but honestly I stopped watching at the beginning of lockdown because why am I wasting 40 minutes a day watching the same thing over and over?! Was just wondering if I’d missed them say it/if anyone could point me to it! Thank you in advance :)
I think it was obvious that Jenn just doesn't work, given that they have only one car and Tim's the driver. Am not sure when Tim stopped working a few years - 2 or 3 years ago I think? - given how often he would be at the parks and the vlogs became daily, there was no way he could have that much free time when his place of work - from the old house - took him about 40 minutes to get home. I just remember a home vlog where Jenn was worried about Tim because he was late coming home from work due to an accident of sorts, part of me thinks it was to do with a train? Can't remember too much about it though.
I stopped watching when they just kept going on about the baby, like grand you have a baby now but unless you are changing your channel to be a family vlog, maybe back it up a bit.

Reactions: 3
I think it was obvious that Jenn just doesn't work, given that they have only one car and Tim's the driver. Am not sure when Tim stopped working a few years - 2 or 3 years ago I think? - given how often he would be at the parks and the vlogs became daily, there was no way he could have that much free time when his place of work - from the old house - took him about 40 minutes to get home. I just remember a home vlog where Jenn was worried about Tim because he was late coming home from work due to an accident of sorts, part of me thinks it was to do with a train? Can't remember too much about it though.
I stopped watching when they just kept going on about the baby, like grand you have a baby now but unless you are changing your channel to be a family vlog, maybe back it up a bit.
Ah yeah I see what you mean about Jenn clearly not working due to her supposed anxiety issues! Thanks for letting me know about Tim working late in the past etc, I must have missed that vlog :)

Yeah I agree. I get there isn’t much to do in a pandemic, but their top 10 quick service restaurants video was interesting so I’m surprised they didn’t do more of those to keep the channel on-topic. Definitely a lot of missed opportunities there in my opinion! Jackson is adorable, but I wonder how he’ll feel when he’s grown up about his parents filming him so much from when he was literally born...

Tim is at Animal Kingdom to do another tour around the park for things he didn't notice before...this is part 2 because money.

He also wants to find Halloween Merch because it's August.

Tim confused because he's seen a convertible Bentley at Epcot and now AK. Though it's 2 different ones. Timbo the Bentley is in preferred because they don't want to park with the commoners, just like how you don't want to ride the bus or skyliner with other people.

Tim thanks for telling us Pandora wasn't there when the park opened in 1998.

Tim once again explaining the new pin trading procedure because he hasn't beaten that horse to death yet.

Tim showing us rocks that somewhat look like abstract animals in the Oasis.

Tim went inside a store! He coated his entire body with hand sanitizer before entering. JACKPOT! He found Halloween Merch!

Tim confused if the Nightmare Before Christmas backpack is Loungefly or not.

Timbo embracing the good old days of price and point and being confused by price tags.

Tim's "tips" and "stories" are absolute trash compared to what WDWNT has been doing with their Historical Walking Tours at the Parks, but then again Timbo isn't a news site so they don't have to be accurate or informative.

Tim calls Joe Rohde's new Youtube miniseries is Roads Less Traveled....wrong Timbo it's The Rohde's Less Traveled.

Tim "We saw Tiger Cubs a few years ago, I wonder how old they are now." Well Timbo they are at least a few years older.

Tim who panicked about being indoors, runs right into the indoor bat exhibit with no qualms, nor does he immediately sanitize his hands or anything after opening and closing the doors in and out.

Tim trying way too hard to piece together a few murals near the Tiger exhibit to have a profound meaning or something.

TIm with sage like advice to download the guide so you know what animals you are looking at.

The theme of this video is Tim pretending to be impressed by every single wood carving.

Tim breaking down random stone carvings is beyond painful...it's just about man destroying nature and realizing that he needs nature to survive so he tries to fix his misdeeds.

Tim gets nervous because it starts to get windy, so that means there will be rain.

Tim calls the peaks of Expedition Everest "spires"

Tim says they will have to make another trip out because money and Jenn can't edit a video this long...He still needs to do Dinoland and Pandora so odds are they'll be 2 more parts....

Tim amazed how much theming is in Animal Kingdom, as if it's a brand new thing he didn't notice.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They've been FT YouTube for quite some time. Longer than 2-3 years ago.

She hasn't worked retail in years and years.

The going thought for so long is that Tim worked at the Orlando Science Center. That's downtown on Princeton. They lived in Sanford at the time. On a good day, downtown to Sanford on I-4 can be 25-30 minutes. On a bad day, an hour...or more. All depends on traffic, accidents, etc. Now they live in Lake Nona which is far out in East Orlando.

They weren't working real jobs for many years prior to moving to Lake Nona in August of 2018 (though they disclosed the move to their viewers in Dec 2018).

RE: Construction. You may be thinking of his brother, Jaime. He has his own construction / building business here in Orlando (and he is hot; they called him a silver fox on Guru LOL). That's how Tim learned his building-type stuff, and may have helped out here or there.

They've been FT YouTube for quite some time. Longer than 2-3 years ago.

She hasn't worked retail in years and years.

The going thought for so long is that Tim worked at the Orlando Science Center. That's downtown on Princeton. They lived in Sanford at the time. On a good day, downtown to Sanford on I-4 can be 25-30 minutes. On a bad day, an hour...or more. All depends on traffic, accidents, etc. Now they live in Lake Nona which is far out in East Orlando.

They weren't working real jobs for many years prior to moving to Lake Nona in August of 2018 (though they disclosed the move to their viewers in Dec 2018).

RE: Construction. You may be thinking of his brother, Jaime. He has his own construction / building business here in Orlando (and he is hot; they called him a silver fox on Guru LOL). That's how Tim learned his building-type stuff, and may have helped out here or there.
I recently watched the very first couple months of videos of theirs from 11 years ago. Tim was working construction back in those days. He used to talk about it a lot in the videos.

I had to stop watching those early vids because they are just cringeworthy. That was part of what turned me off to the Trackers and why I stopped watching. I saw them for who they really are and I was tired of the wool being pulled over my eyes.

Wow, this thread was a great find. So enlightening! Please hear a former stan out.

I used to be a massive fan of The Trackers. I discovered them in 2015 while planning a trip. They seemed relatable and fun, had a lot of cool info about parks, restaurants and other activities and so I used them quite religiously. I also find Tim's voice calming and relaxing, so some of his vids I used to help me in times of anxiety.

Slowly, though, I started to get an off feeling about them. I couldn't quite pin point it, but after reading here it's obvious that most of you have had that same feeling! Mainly they came across as less and less genuine, and more about doing the bare minimum, getting perks and attention. I even sent them a package (I know, I know... I was young) with different bits and bobs from my country, including my favorite snacks, in the hopes of them perhaps doing one of those "Foreign country snacks"-videos. Basically Tim took a tiny bite of one of the items, Jenn wrinkled her nose and I'm sure it all went into the trash. Knowing what I know now I never would have sent them anything - the fact that it took them YEARS to open their mail is absolutely unforgivable. It just tells me how little they care about their fans. Embarrassing, shameful, ungrateful.

I also really liked the fact that they didn't have kids. I appreciated their openness about infertility. My partner and I have wanted kids for years, but due to health issues and a tricky work situation we haven't been able to. Don't know if we ever will. When they announced their pregnancy I'm not proud to admit that I was really disappointed, because as an early thirties childless person I'm already surrounded by announcements and baby photos and "you really should be happy for them"s. Their vlogs became unwatchable to me, and still are. It's all about the baby. From this thread I have learnt how they basically self diagnosed themselves with infertility, so I shouldn't be surprised at how little they seem to care about their viewers who can't stomach seeing and hearing about babies every second of the vlog.

Sorry about the rant, guys, but wow! I needed to get that off my chest. Going from being a stan to a sceptic has been really sad for me, so reading here has helped a lot. And if they do in fact read here: Get a grip, guys! Be better!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I recently watched the very first couple months of videos of theirs from 11 years ago. Tim was working construction back in those days. He used to talk about it a lot in the videos.

I had to stop watching those early vids because they are just cringeworthy. That was part of what turned me off to the Trackers and why I stopped watching. I saw them for who they really are and I was tired of the wool being pulled over my eyes.
Yeah, that would be related to his brother's company that I referenced. Jaime runs a company called Matthew James Construction. It might have not been named that back then, but he's had a few businesses over the years and that was what Tim was referencing.

(Side note: Someone on Guru had posted insider info a long long time ago about how he was at the Orlando Science Center as a co-worker. That's how that info got passed around. The guy said Tim was decent to work with and easy going but Jenn was a b*tch whenever the person would see her. LOL )

1598266031084.png

Sorry! Not sure that this posted right - so trying again. Tim's brother's business -

Attachments

Last edited:
Wow, this thread was a great find. So enlightening! Please hear a former stan out.

I used to be a massive fan of The Trackers. I discovered them in 2015 while planning a trip. They seemed relatable and fun, had a lot of cool info about parks, restaurants and other activities and so I used them quite religiously. I also find Tim's voice calming and relaxing, so some of his vids I used to help me in times of anxiety.

Slowly, though, I started to get an off feeling about them. I couldn't quite pin point it, but after reading here it's obvious that most of you have had that same feeling! Mainly they came across as less and less genuine, and more about doing the bare minimum, getting perks and attention. I even sent them a package (I know, I know... I was young) with different bits and bobs from my country, including my favorite snacks, in the hopes of them perhaps doing one of those "Foreign country snacks"-videos. Basically Tim took a tiny bite of one of the items, Jenn wrinkled her nose and I'm sure it all went into the trash. Knowing what I know now I never would have sent them anything - the fact that it took them YEARS to open their mail is absolutely unforgivable. It just tells me how little they care about their fans. Embarrassing, shameful, ungrateful.

I also really liked the fact that they didn't have kids. I appreciated their openness about infertility. My partner and I have wanted kids for years, but due to health issues and a tricky work situation we haven't been able to. Don't know if we ever will. When they announced their pregnancy I'm not proud to admit that I was really disappointed, because as an early thirties childless person I'm already surrounded by announcements and baby photos and "you really should be happy for them"s. Their vlogs became unwatchable to me, and still are. It's all about the baby. From this thread I have learnt how they basically self diagnosed themselves with infertility, so I shouldn't be surprised at how little they seem to care about their viewers who can't stomach seeing and hearing about babies every second of the vlog.

Sorry about the rant, guys, but wow! I needed to get that off my chest. Going from being a stan to a sceptic has been really sad for me, so reading here has helped a lot. And if they do in fact read here: Get a grip, guys! Be better!
Was your package one of the ones that they waited 3 years to open or did it get opened earlier?

Was your package one of the ones that they waited 3 years to open or did it get opened earlier?
No they opened it pretty quick actually, a couple of months after I sent it perhaps? Nothing would have expired :p

But that makes it even weirder how long they waited to open the rest, it wasn't that long before they announced that they were closing the PO box if I remember correctly.

Welcome! 🙋‍♀️

• Heart
Wow this whole thread is really blasting it if we are near a new thread!
@HomersMumu most of us felt off after a time, I found it more when Jenn was in the videos that things didn't really have a good feeling towards them. But that was more due to how Tim would just stare at Jenn when she was talking and it kind of made me feel a bit uncomfortable considering she kept looking at him for reassurance.

Wow this whole thread is really blasting it if we are near a new thread!
@HomersMumu most of us felt off after a time, I found it more when Jenn was in the videos that things didn't really have a good feeling towards them. But that was more due to how Tim would just stare at Jenn when she was talking and it kind of made me feel a bit uncomfortable considering she kept looking at him for reassurance.
Yeah so true, they seem to have a strange dynamic. From what I've learned from reading this thread I do not doubt that she is a high maintenance person to "do life" with. Also they both are putting on this act of not knowing anything and barely having any life skills. Didn't they seem to be smarter before?? Especially Jenn though, which adds to the feeling of insincerity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.