TheTimTracker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah so true, they seem to have a strange dynamic. From what I've learned from reading this thread I do not doubt that she is a high maintenance person to "do life" with. Also they both are putting on this act of not knowing anything and barely having any life skills. Didn't they seem to be smarter before?? Especially Jenn though, which adds to the feeling of insincerity.
Yes, back in the earlier videos before they were #hosted, they were more normal. They'd just talk to the camera like typical people. Sure, there'd be stupid things here or there, but they largely acted more genuine to their true selves. (and she drove, she worked, she cooked, she cut the grass, she acted...normal.)

It wasn't until they get media creds at Disney did they suddenly morph into these strange, "ding dang", TV sitcom-like fake people who end every statement with a question mark, act perplexed all the time to the camera, ask stupid questions, and generally play like they're going through life in awe of everything and just learning how this world works.

It's all just a strategy to get tons of comments in the comment section and help with the YouTube algorithms.

They learned that for sure, I'll give 'em credit there! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
Yes, back in the earlier videos before they were #hosted, they were more normal. They'd just talk to the camera like typical people. Sure, there'd be stupid things here or there, but they largely acted more genuine to their true selves. (and she drove, she worked, she cooked, she cut the grass, she acted...normal.)

It wasn't until they get media creds at Disney did they suddenly morph into these strange, "ding dang", TV sitcom-like fake people who end every statement with a question mark, act perplexed all the time to the camera, ask stupid questions, and generally play like they're going through life in awe of everything and just learning how this world works.

It's all just a strategy to get tons of comments in the comment section and help with the YouTube algorithms.

They learned that for sure, I'll give 'em credit there! :ROFLMAO:
Good for them for getting the algorithm to work for them, but did they really have to put on such an act? Nothing they say can really be taken at face value, at least to me, because it seems like they are just wanting to keep the media props they get from Disney instead of giving out constructive critic to the company - which i think the latter would be something that Disney should have and would welcome more.
Although I do find it interesting that they more focus on Disney than Universal, considering the latter is their favourite place, I don't think they get as much freebies from Universal for some reason. Although with the baby likely Disney would be more suited to them now.

Reactions: 3
Tim is back at Universal to see the new rooms at the HHN Tribute Shop.

Tim wants to try the new treats and foods, he's already nervous because it's Saturday and there will be a lot of people. Tim using logic that it's busier on a weekend than a weekday.

There were so many people in the opening shot at City Walk with no masks on. I'm amazed Timbo didn't let out a blood curdling screech and run back to his car.

Kind of shocked that Universal didn't follow Disney's policy banning neck gaiters.

Tim has to wait in one queue to get in another queue!

Tim just realized they added more merch in the second room because they removed the cash registers...Yay Tim for using logic and reasoning.

It is annoying how Timbo is afraid to spend 5 seconds inside any Disney store, but he spends so much time in the tiny, people filled Tribute Store.

Tim makes his stupid shocked and amazed noises when he sees the treats for sale in the 3rd room.

They have a hot dog, so you know Tim will need to get it. I do hope he remembered to bring his own condiments to top the hot dog.

Tim makes it to his super secret secluded snack eating area to eat his Tribute Store Snacks.

He got the waffle on the stick, the striped hot dog, a beating heart gummy, the vegan brownie, and the Wolfman cake pop.

Tim most likely dropped $50 on a bunch of snacks.

Tim's wonky eye is more wonky than normal.

Jenn finally decided that it made no sense to keep in the footage of Tim sanitizing hands every single time.

The 7.99 waffle wasn't worth the money.

The 11.99 hot dog also doesn't appear to be worth it. Tim is upset because the hot dog isn't a thicc boi. He didn't get condiments because he wanted to taste it on its own.

Uh oh Tim didn't get any silverware so he's afraid it's going to be a mess....Narrators Voice "It was a mess"

Tim upset the beating heart gummies don't actually beat when taken off the display mat in the case.

Tim laments how themepark food is very expensive, not very good. Tim upset the wolfman cake pop used black icing..Tim took one bite and his tongue is already black, and his teeth look rotting because of the food coloring.

Tim is sounding like Michael Kay being upset that nothing has blown him away.

The Vegan Oreo Brownie doesn't taste like Oreo to Tim, so he needs to go back and investigate.

I hate how Tim who is late to the party with regards to Curb Your Enthusiasm is dropping Larry's "Pretty preetty good" line in every vlog now.

After all those sweets Tim isn't satiated so he is going to get some Pizza Fries.

Tim was very confused with how Universal's Mobile Ordering program worked.

He also forgot how good pizza fries were, much like how he forgot how to be a decent human being. Tim had to move to eat his Pizza Fries because loud noises.

It's funny that Tim keeps harping about the price of things...the man who dropped nearly 2K on a sweater that isn't practical for Florida at all thinks 5 bucks for a brownie is highway robbery.

Good for them for getting the algorithm to work for them, but did they really have to put on such an act? Nothing they say can really be taken at face value, at least to me, because it seems like they are just wanting to keep the media props they get from Disney instead of giving out constructive critic to the company - which i think the latter would be something that Disney should have and would welcome more.
Although I do find it interesting that they more focus on Disney than Universal, considering the latter is their favourite place, I don't think they get as much freebies from Universal for some reason. Although with the baby likely Disney would be more suited to them now.
I know it's not Tim Tracker related, but did you see the burial of The Disney Food Blog on Twitter over the weekend? The DFB absolutely cannot say anything remotely negative about Disney food, and their review of the Morocco Booth cemented it.

Reactions: 2
Sorry what's that about DFB? I have very mixed views on them so curious as to what's happened

I know it's not Tim Tracker related, but did you see the burial of The Disney Food Blog on Twitter over the weekend? The DFB absolutely cannot say anything remotely negative about Disney food, and their review of the Morocco Booth cemented it.

OT - but I tried so many times w/ that kefta pocket and have given up on it in the last 2-3 years. It's always there and it used to actually be really really good. Then they messed around a bit w/ the fillings and the last multiple times I had tried it, it literally was COLD and RAW on the inside. And good luck trying to fix it with the CMs at the booth. Not happening. LOL I learned my lesson, though it took me 2 years in a row to get crappy ones to learn it. Never again. (Though, the hummus "fries" are, indeed, good, just totally not worth the $. Morocco is a skip for me now)

One of the things they do that is mildly annoying is reviewing vegan food. Most of the time they eat meat and hardly any vegan or vegetarian option. I am in no way condemning anyone for eating meat. As a vegan, I like reviews were the critic is familiar with vegan options.

Reactions: 4
ah that Twitter link wasnt showing for me earlier. I think DFB has a lot of good and I love her voice for the videos but oh my god they are they champions of clickbait headlines, regurgitating the same info into different headlines and (like many Disney sites) have really stirred the pot with posting constant rumours and speculation to get hits. I've lost a lot of respect for them this year

Sorry what's that about DFB? I have very mixed views on them so curious as to what's happened
My issues with the DFB are the following;

They never ever ever ever say anything slightly negative about Disney Food

They use A TON of CLICKBAIT with the titles of their articles/etc.

My issues with the DFB are the following;

They never ever ever ever say anything slightly negative about Disney Food

They use A TON of CLICKBAIT with the titles of their articles/etc.
I have seen them criticise the occasional item but it is very mild (e.g. very sweet).

Completely agree with the clickbait...it really is awful and seems to be getting worse. Plus like I say they've been very irresponsible during the pandemic

One of the things they do that is mildly annoying is reviewing vegan food. Most of the time they eat meat and hardly any vegan or vegetarian option. I am in no way condemning anyone for eating meat. As a vegan, I like reviews were the critic is familiar with vegan options.
I was talking about the trackers. Should have been more clear 😬

Reactions: 1
I was talking about the trackers. Should have been more clear 😬
Out of the two of them, Jenn is the only one that I would 'trust' and I use the term loosely, to talk about the vegetarian/vegan options if only to give viewers a break from the hardcore meat love that Tim keeps going for. Although I do understand that it would be better for someone who is actually vegetarian or vegan to review the food, but for the channel itself it does make sense to have someone try it anyway. Though like I say, I would take whatever Jenn say's with a pinch of salt.

What’s DFB got to do with the Dim one?

It’s funny, nearly everyone has the sane story.

I have been to Orlando 20 times now from England. In the years we missed, I discovered the world of vloggers and looked for Florida based ones.

Tim appeared. I actually enjoyed the vlogs, lots of wrong info, but nice to see loved locations.

Then I noticed when Jenn appeared in them, for whatever reason I didn’t enjoy them at all. Something didn’t work.

Maybe Tim talking on his own worked more and their conversations just didn’t work.

Then Tim started reviewing stuff he was hosted for.

Anyone with a modicum of intelligence knows that once you are being fed, you don’t bite the hand.

Suddenly the vlogs became dreadful, even the none hosted ones, they just didn’t work, the best way of describing them was they felt false.

I looked back at old vlogs and saw their complete idiocy at times, the appalling way they behaved.

Then I was certain, it was all an act.

Last edited:
Tim is back at Universal to see the new rooms at the HHN Tribute Shop.

Tim wants to try the new treats and foods, he's already nervous because it's Saturday and there will be a lot of people. Tim using logic that it's busier on a weekend than a weekday.

There were so many people in the opening shot at City Walk with no masks on. I'm amazed Timbo didn't let out a blood curdling screech and run back to his car.

Kind of shocked that Universal didn't follow Disney's policy banning neck gaiters.

Tim has to wait in one queue to get in another queue!

Tim just realized they added more merch in the second room because they removed the cash registers...Yay Tim for using logic and reasoning.

It is annoying how Timbo is afraid to spend 5 seconds inside any Disney store, but he spends so much time in the tiny, people filled Tribute Store.

Tim makes his stupid shocked and amazed noises when he sees the treats for sale in the 3rd room.

They have a hot dog, so you know Tim will need to get it. I do hope he remembered to bring his own condiments to top the hot dog.

Tim makes it to his super secret secluded snack eating area to eat his Tribute Store Snacks.

He got the waffle on the stick, the striped hot dog, a beating heart gummy, the vegan brownie, and the Wolfman cake pop.

Tim most likely dropped $50 on a bunch of snacks.

Tim's wonky eye is more wonky than normal.

Jenn finally decided that it made no sense to keep in the footage of Tim sanitizing hands every single time.

The 7.99 waffle wasn't worth the money.

The 11.99 hot dog also doesn't appear to be worth it. Tim is upset because the hot dog isn't a thicc boi. He didn't get condiments because he wanted to taste it on its own.

Uh oh Tim didn't get any silverware so he's afraid it's going to be a mess....Narrators Voice "It was a mess"

Tim upset the beating heart gummies don't actually beat when taken off the display mat in the case.

Tim laments how themepark food is very expensive, not very good. Tim upset the wolfman cake pop used black icing..Tim took one bite and his tongue is already black, and his teeth look rotting because of the food coloring.

Tim is sounding like Michael Kay being upset that nothing has blown him away.

The Vegan Oreo Brownie doesn't taste like Oreo to Tim, so he needs to go back and investigate.

I hate how Tim who is late to the party with regards to Curb Your Enthusiasm is dropping Larry's "Pretty preetty good" line in every vlog now.

After all those sweets Tim isn't satiated so he is going to get some Pizza Fries.

Tim was very confused with how Universal's Mobile Ordering program worked.

He also forgot how good pizza fries were, much like how he forgot how to be a decent human being. Tim had to move to eat his Pizza Fries because loud noises.

It's funny that Tim keeps harping about the price of things...the man who dropped nearly 2K on a sweater that isn't practical for Florida at all thinks 5 bucks for a brownie is highway robbery.

The DFB annoys me. Because they never, ever day anything bad about Disney. Even when everyone knows that something is bad. They will never, ever criticize them. Like ever.

It's a home vlog, and it look as if Jenn actually bathed and washed her hair.

She misses Timbo, despite the fact he only spends like a couple hours out at the parks....

They apparently visited Tim's parents with Jackson off camera, they totally read the board so they are most likely bs'ing us.

Their car is too small...so they need a new car....and an electric one to boot.

Tim is claiming that he is getting 2000 to 3000 miles a tank in their Chevy Volt. I guess if he's only using the electric motor that could make sense.

Tim mansplains the difference between a Hybrid and a Plug In Electric Car.

If they end up buying a goddamn Tesla Model X, it will be another brick in the wall that these 2 are so far beyond being "Average Joes"

What makes no sense is they had all this time before Jackson was born to come to the realization their car isn't big enough for 3.

First stop is the Tesla Dealership and they test driving the Model Y. Tim immediately complains he doesn't like the air conditioner...Jenn then complains about the panoramic glass roof making the car too hot. Then Tim complains the rear window is way too small....They state they are only looking at cars and don't want to jump into buying a new car.

Tim is wearing a mask during the test drive, but Jenn isn't.

Jack$on looks absolutely done with the two of them.

Tim didn't know how to work the AC, but figured it out on their way back to the dealership.

They are also test driving a Model 3. Tim's knees hit the touchcontrol panel in the Model 3, so it's already not off to a good start.

Then Jenn complains that the Model 3 panoramic roof is broke up into two different panels, and she prefers the roof of the Model Y but 10 minutes earlier she complained about the roof because she thinks it makes the car "hotter"

Jenn is perplexed as to why there are so many people out car shopping....well Jenn it's Florida you have no restrictions because your Government isn't taking the virus seriously.

Jenn hates the white interior of the Model 3.

Jenn also said if they have another baby they will need more space car-wise......oof imagine another Bojanowski coming into the world.

Thanks Jenn, I'd sure hope that people aren't watching Netflix in the car while driving.

Tim wants to go meta and make the Tesla play a TimTracker video on Youtube.

Remember how they said they weren't going to buy a car today? Well, they bought a Model Y.

The Slackers once again fail at keeping their plans in motion, they end up just getting PDQ on the way home.

Jenn explaining how a Tesla has 2 trunks like she is unveiling a huge secret.

The Model Y starts at like 40K but can go up to as much as 70K. I wonder if they went budget or all the bells and whistles.

They are going on another Staycation because they are way too stressed and need a vacation from their vacation of a life.

Jenn apologizes that the videos are going up so late....She blames the baby for why the videos are going up so late....

I'm curious as to where they will be staying at Disney, since Jenn previously stated she will not stay in a hotel with people around her....So that limits it to the FW Cabins, Boardwalk Inn Cottages, Poly Bungalows, or the Copper Creek Cabins.

Jenn also wants to clean the house before they go on their vacation.....and Tim is like "the entire house". I don't understand how they struggle to do basic things that most adults with full time jobs can do.

Tim also requested an early check in, let's see if he gets his request, or if he doesn't if he'll complain and pull the DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM card.

Tim who never does research with the parks, did research about the hidden Easter Eggs on the Tesla....

Tim is shocked that Tesla owners really love their Teslas....

Jenn wants to know if they camp at Fort Wilderness in their Tesla.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I hope to god they don't have another kid, theyve barely been able to look after this one let alone adding another one to the mix

Is it just me or are they’re spending habits concerning? Usually dropping large amounts of money should set off alarm bells. Maybe you tubers make more than I thought though

Well they were seen having dinner at Wilderness Lodge tonight, so my guess is on the CC Cabins.
Jesus Effing Christ....

Unless they are staying on points from a DVC Resale website,that's a 2K a night stay and Disney doesn't run any promos for them as well....so it's just rack rate.

Unless Jenn decided she's alright staying in a regular "hotel room" and they rented a studio or 1 BR at Copper Creek.

What’s DFB got to do with the Dim one?

It’s funny, nearly everyone has the sane story.

I have been to Orlando 20 times now from England. In the years we missed, I discovered the world of vloggers and looked for Florida based ones.

Tim appeared. I actually enjoyed the vlogs, lots of wrong info, but nice to see loved locations.

Then I noticed when Jenn appeared in them, for whatever reason I didn’t enjoy them at all. Something didn’t work.

Maybe Tim talking on his own worked more and their conversations just didn’t work.

Then Tim started reviewing stuff he was hosted for.

Anyone with a modicum of intelligence knows that once you are being fed, you don’t bite the hand.

Suddenly the vlogs became dreadful, even the none hosted ones, they just didn’t work, the best way of describing them was they felt false.

I looked back at old vlogs and saw their complete idiocy at times, the appalling way they behaved.

Then I was certain, it was all an act.
I like Jenn better than I like Tim. But, my story is otherwise the same. I just can't figure out if Tim thinks that his viewers are all children, or does he think that adult viewers enjoy his weird, cartoon like, persona? I've seen him act normal, why did he adapt to such a goofy personality? It's insulting. Jenn does it sometimes but, for the most part, she at least treats the viewers like they have a brain.

I like Jenn better than I like Tim. But, my story is otherwise the same. I just can't figure out if Tim thinks that his viewers are all children, or does he think that adult viewers enjoy his weird, cartoon like, persona? I've seen him act normal, why did he adapt to such a goofy personality? It's insulting. Jenn does it sometimes but, for the most part, she at least treats the viewers like they have a brain.
As a guy I feel bad for Jenn with how she always asks Tim for reassurance for EVERYTHING.

Like I have super low self esteem, but she has to ask Tim if she is doing something right no matter how mundane it is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.