TheTimTracker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@peteykirch Hey mikedupp, no restrictions in Florida huh? I must be living in an alternate reality then. I'm not even allowed to walk down the street right now without a mask (not saying I would). Absolutely no parks are open. My kids haven't seen their friends face to face in months. Car dealerships, or any other business, being open does not equate no restrictions. Different counties may have different restrictions, but again...that isn't "no restrictions".

The only person who seemed not to care about the virus at that moment was selfish Jenn not wearing her mask. That's disgusting. Anyway, moving on...

Reactions: 3
As a guy I feel bad for Jenn with how she always asks Tim for reassurance for EVERYTHING.

Like I have super low self esteem, but she has to ask Tim if she is doing something right no matter how mundane it is.
I know what you mean. I also remember a situation where he corrected her on something, but she wasn't wrong, he was. Viewers corrected him in the comments. She had much more confidence in the beginning, and she seems to be better with people than Tim. But, yeah, she's got some anxieties.

Was your package one of the ones that they waited 3 years to open or did it get opened earlier?
I have never understood why people send you tubers cards and gifts. Why? Someone please explain. Thanks!!

It's a home vlog, and it look as if Jenn actually bathed and washed her hair.

She misses Timbo, despite the fact he only spends like a couple hours out at the parks....

They apparently visited Tim's parents with Jackson off camera, they totally read the board so they are most likely bs'ing us.

Their car is too small...so they need a new car....and an electric one to boot.

Tim is claiming that he is getting 2000 to 3000 miles a tank in their Chevy Volt. I guess if he's only using the electric motor that could make sense.

Tim mansplains the difference between a Hybrid and a Plug In Electric Car.

If they end up buying a goddamn Tesla Model X, it will be another brick in the wall that these 2 are so far beyond being "Average Joes"

What makes no sense is they had all this time before Jackson was born to come to the realization their car isn't big enough for 3.

First stop is the Tesla Dealership and they test driving the Model Y. Tim immediately complains he doesn't like the air conditioner...Jenn then complains about the panoramic glass roof making the car too hot. Then Tim complains the rear window is way too small....They state they are only looking at cars and don't want to jump into buying a new car.

Tim is wearing a mask during the test drive, but Jenn isn't.

Jack$on looks absolutely done with the two of them.

Tim didn't know how to work the AC, but figured it out on their way back to the dealership.

They are also test driving a Model 3. Tim's knees hit the touchcontrol panel in the Model 3, so it's already not off to a good start.

Then Jenn complains that the Model 3 panoramic roof is broke up into two different panels, and she prefers the roof of the Model Y but 10 minutes earlier she complained about the roof because she thinks it makes the car "hotter"

Jenn is perplexed as to why there are so many people out car shopping....well Jenn it's Florida you have no restrictions because your Government isn't taking the virus seriously.

Jenn hates the white interior of the Model 3.

Jenn also said if they have another baby they will need more space car-wise......oof imagine another Bojanowski coming into the world.

Thanks Jenn, I'd sure hope that people aren't watching Netflix in the car while driving.

Tim wants to go meta and make the Tesla play a TimTracker video on Youtube.

Remember how they said they weren't going to buy a car today? Well, they bought a Model Y.

The Slackers once again fail at keeping their plans in motion, they end up just getting PDQ on the way home.

Jenn explaining how a Tesla has 2 trunks like she is unveiling a huge secret.

The Model Y starts at like 40K but can go up to as much as 70K. I wonder if they went budget or all the bells and whistles.

They are going on another Staycation because they are way too stressed and need a vacation from their vacation of a life.

Jenn apologizes that the videos are going up so late....She blames the baby for why the videos are going up so late....

I'm curious as to where they will be staying at Disney, since Jenn previously stated she will not stay in a hotel with people around her....So that limits it to the FW Cabins, Boardwalk Inn Cottages, Poly Bungalows, or the Copper Creek Cabins.

Jenn also wants to clean the house before they go on their vacation.....and Tim is like "the entire house". I don't understand how they struggle to do basic things that most adults with full time jobs can do.

Tim also requested an early check in, let's see if he gets his request, or if he doesn't if he'll complain and pull the DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM card.

Tim who never does research with the parks, did research about the hidden Easter Eggs on the Tesla....

Tim is shocked that Tesla owners really love their Teslas....

Jenn wants to know if they camp at Fort Wilderness in their Tesla.
A yt video popped up today regarding a Tesla Y. The cost was $69,000. Why would they spend that on a car and not an SUV?

It's a home vlog, and it look as if Jenn actually bathed and washed her hair.

She misses Timbo, despite the fact he only spends like a couple hours out at the parks....

They apparently visited Tim's parents with Jackson off camera, they totally read the board so they are most likely bs'ing us.

Their car is too small...so they need a new car....and an electric one to boot.

Tim is claiming that he is getting 2000 to 3000 miles a tank in their Chevy Volt. I guess if he's only using the electric motor that could make sense.

Tim mansplains the difference between a Hybrid and a Plug In Electric Car.

If they end up buying a goddamn Tesla Model X, it will be another brick in the wall that these 2 are so far beyond being "Average Joes"

What makes no sense is they had all this time before Jackson was born to come to the realization their car isn't big enough for 3.

First stop is the Tesla Dealership and they test driving the Model Y. Tim immediately complains he doesn't like the air conditioner...Jenn then complains about the panoramic glass roof making the car too hot. Then Tim complains the rear window is way too small....They state they are only looking at cars and don't want to jump into buying a new car.

Tim is wearing a mask during the test drive, but Jenn isn't.

Jack$on looks absolutely done with the two of them.

Tim didn't know how to work the AC, but figured it out on their way back to the dealership.

They are also test driving a Model 3. Tim's knees hit the touchcontrol panel in the Model 3, so it's already not off to a good start.

Then Jenn complains that the Model 3 panoramic roof is broke up into two different panels, and she prefers the roof of the Model Y but 10 minutes earlier she complained about the roof because she thinks it makes the car "hotter"

Jenn is perplexed as to why there are so many people out car shopping....well Jenn it's Florida you have no restrictions because your Government isn't taking the virus seriously.

Jenn hates the white interior of the Model 3.

Jenn also said if they have another baby they will need more space car-wise......oof imagine another Bojanowski coming into the world.

Thanks Jenn, I'd sure hope that people aren't watching Netflix in the car while driving.

Tim wants to go meta and make the Tesla play a TimTracker video on Youtube.

Remember how they said they weren't going to buy a car today? Well, they bought a Model Y.

The Slackers once again fail at keeping their plans in motion, they end up just getting PDQ on the way home.

Jenn explaining how a Tesla has 2 trunks like she is unveiling a huge secret.

The Model Y starts at like 40K but can go up to as much as 70K. I wonder if they went budget or all the bells and whistles.

They are going on another Staycation because they are way too stressed and need a vacation from their vacation of a life.

Jenn apologizes that the videos are going up so late....She blames the baby for why the videos are going up so late....

I'm curious as to where they will be staying at Disney, since Jenn previously stated she will not stay in a hotel with people around her....So that limits it to the FW Cabins, Boardwalk Inn Cottages, Poly Bungalows, or the Copper Creek Cabins.

Jenn also wants to clean the house before they go on their vacation.....and Tim is like "the entire house". I don't understand how they struggle to do basic things that most adults with full time jobs can do.

Tim also requested an early check in, let's see if he gets his request, or if he doesn't if he'll complain and pull the DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM card.

Tim who never does research with the parks, did research about the hidden Easter Eggs on the Tesla....

Tim is shocked that Tesla owners really love their Teslas....

Jenn wants to know if they camp at Fort Wilderness in their Tesla.
isn't Tim going to get all crazy when he buys the team's and has to use his real name ?????

Last edited:
why on earth do they need a second ‘staycation’ in three weeks, they literally do nothing omg

Reactions: 4
They're both awful in their own way.

They both push each others' buttons and they know how to manipulate each other.

It's not a healthy relationship. I don't feel sorry for either of them.

I've watched them since way way way before they got *any* media creds and the people they were back then are still the people they are now off camera. On camera, it's all an act. Remember that. ;)

BTW, I haven't been to the YT page for awhile to hate-watch (I only read Petey's awesome recaps). Are the stans fawning all over them and saying they "deserve" this new Tesla?!? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
@peteykirch Hey mikedupp, no restrictions in Florida huh? I must be living in an alternate reality then. I'm not even allowed to walk down the street right now without a mask (not saying I would). Absolutely no parks are open. My kids haven't seen their friends face to face in months. Car dealerships, or any other business, being open does not equate no restrictions. Different counties may have different restrictions, but again...that isn't "no restrictions".

The only person who seemed not to care about the virus at that moment was selfish Jenn not wearing her mask. That's disgusting. Anyway, moving on...
Compared to NJ, where I live, it seems as if Florida has no restrictions. Sorry if you took it literally, but Florida's handling of the virus has almost been as if they didn't require much. Here in NJ we can't even go inside into some restaurants to get takeaway, it's all curbside. Yet in Florida they are doing inside dining for some idiotic reason.

Compared to NJ, where I live, it seems as if Florida has no restrictions. Sorry if you took it literally, but Florida's handling of the virus has almost been as if they didn't require much. Here in NJ we can't even go inside into some restaurants to get takeaway, it's all curbside. Yet in Florida they are doing inside dining for some idiotic reason.
OT -

I live in Seminole on the Seminole / Orange line. Masks are required in both counties but businesses are largely open and life is pretty much back to normal. I've been to Alachua frequently (Gainesville / UF) and they're requiring masks. I've been up and down both coasts - East and West - and masks are either mandatory in most counties OR largely worn by all (and certainly worn by workers in businesses dealing w/ the public). The only place I saw no masks recently was on the beach at Sanibel Island but I think the 110-degree heat index kills any COVID. And everyone was keeping away from one another.

One-way traffic is still going on at Publix and some have you waiting in a designated line until they tell you which lane to go in to check out.

However, not all places are doing *idiotic* inside dining, as you wrote. ;) Bars are closed.

Several places are still *only* doing take-out. Several fast food places have their dining rooms closed still (example - I was at Taco Bell in Polk County a week or two ago; you could go in and order but they had the entire dining room roped off).

Personally, I've been fine w/ DeSantis and his handling of this. Politics aside, there are so many counties in Florida which are so rural and / or less populated that a state-wide mask mandate or full-on perpetual shutdowns would not be wholly essential and only hurt those peoples' economy even more so than it's already been hurt.

I've never felt unsafe going anywhere and wear my mask always and social distance.

(I was in my place from Mar 9th through to mid-May when I emerged after never leaving once; my BF was going in / out to work at Costco and going to the store for us.)

Reactions: 1
Is it just me or are they’re spending habits concerning? Usually dropping large amounts of money should set off alarm bells. Maybe you tubers make more than I thought though
If you just do a quick google search, you can see just how much they are making. They are making more than I ever will monthly at my full time job.

I remember a while ago Tim saying that he wanted a Tesla, nice that the YT money gave him that. - this is sarcasm.
It's just so much to see them just buy a Tesla when they were only going to look, which makes me think that they were always going to buy that model but decided to do it for YT because content and so Tim doesn't have to go to the park, plus so that Jenn doesn't have to edit the park vlogs where her husband is clearly uncomfortable being - at least the Disney parks.

The stans are super excited to see their stay at FW cabins in today’s vlog. Any chance they are slumming it?

Jesus Effing Christ....

Unless they are staying on points from a DVC Resale website,that's a 2K a night stay and Disney doesn't run any promos for them as well....so it's just rack rate.

Unless Jenn decided she's alright staying in a regular "hotel room" and they rented a studio or 1 BR at Copper Creek.
Maybe they saw my suggestions on here and got smart and rented points from someone at a rental place. I doubt it though. They much have a lot of extra money to throw around.

I have sisters that live in both Florida and NJ. I live in Alabama. My sister in NJ can't go anywhere without a mask and she has health issues that make it hard.

My sister in Florida is the same, but they can go into restaurants and eat. At no time has she felt unsafe. The restaurants practice social distancing. Her country tried to make the residents wear masks in their house. Think about that for a moment. In their houses....That's insane and stupid...

Here in Alabama, it's pretty much business as usual. We can eat in restaurants, but we have to wait in our car until they text us. I had to take my kitten to the vet on Monday and I had to wait in the car while they checked him over and treated him. So there different states and different regulations. I for one am not going to live my life in fear. I'll be cautious and such, but life goes on.

Last edited:
So....I'm like 2 minutes into their Live Stream, and Tim is like "we don't want to film other people at the pool".....did him finally have a kid of his own made him realize how creepy it was to film children at the pool/water parks?

It is comical how afraid he is of the music playing in the background which would demonetize their precious income from this video. Which then makes Tim do these annoying screaming voices to cover up the music.

Nice to see they finally remembered to bring Jack$on a hat...Tim calls his stroller an umbrella stroller, no Tim it's not an umbrella stroller. It's just slightly smaller than their enormous regular stroller.

We get an update that they might be taking Jack$on to the Parks in a little over 3 weeks. Jenn doesn't seem thrilled with the idea, but I can see Timbo bringing him along because of money.

Reactions: 4
Long time lurker, first time posting. My wife and I have been fans (not Stan but fan) of them for a long time but have started to fall off bandwagon. Never sent them anything, gifts or money. Always thought it was stupid. They make way more than me and I actually work in video for a living. (Jen not being able to edit a video of theirs in under 2 hours is sad especially having a decade of doing it)

We found them when they did those water park comparisons back in like 2013. From there we subscribed because they were the only game in town and they weren't super annoying other than Jen. We always disliked her. We always thought there was something off about her and not in the anxiety and other issues way she self diagnosed. Timbo also was more knowledgeable back then. He would have fairly accurate information and didn't play stupid for the camera...until now.

Fast forward to when they were getting #hosted all the time for DCL and Aulani. Though it was cool to see them do it because we want to do those things, something changed in them. We can't quite figure it out but they just got like weird after that. Watching them on camera started to become uncomfortable. Like all the things that we hated about Jen started happening with Timbo. Then they bought that McMansion and got pregnant and they are way too boujee for us now. (Also Jen talking about what if they have another kid in Tesla video, I thought Jack$on was a miracle baby due to infertility issues. Did he open the flood gates or something? I digress.) Now with the virus they are unbearable. Tim not touching condiments in a theme park was beyond moronic. There is being safe but he is over the top. Florida Resident Edits have become our new favorite channel.

Finding this thread along with FRE has been great entertainment for us because we all have a common butt of jokes. So thanks guys! The daily summaries are hilarious. Please keep those coming.

I see at the bottom for thread name suggestions. Can I throw in "And now it's time to charge the Tesla".

Reactions: 11
I think it was either mentioned on here or on Guru but there was talk a couple weeks back about Jenn glowing in that podcast video they where she was wearing a robe that maybe she was pregnant again. I noticed she was wearing one of her maternity dresses when they went to Bull and Bear. Was it me or was she wearing another one of her maternity dresses when they went to test drive the Tesla? When they said they needed more space, my first thought was maybe there is truth to the speculation and maybe she is pregnant again. Then she dropped that "What if we get pregnant again" line when they were in the car. It's all just things that make you go mmmmmmm...... Pure miracles right there. :rolleyes:

I think it was either mentioned on here or on Guru but there was talk a couple weeks back about Jenn glowing in that podcast video they where she was wearing a robe that maybe she was pregnant again. I noticed she was wearing one of her maternity dresses when they went to Bull and Bear. Was it me or was she wearing another one of her maternity dresses when they went to test drive the Tesla? When they said they needed more space, my first thought was maybe there is truth to the speculation and maybe she is pregnant again. Then she dropped that "What if we get pregnant again" line when they were in the car. It's all just things that make you go mmmmmmm...... Pure miracles right there. :rolleyes:
It would be hilarious if Jenn was so oblivious to way sexual relations work that Tim was pulling out every single time so she thought she was unable to have kids.

With regards to the maternity dresses, I think the more likely answer is that Jenn likes to wear frumpy, easy to move in clothing (I know this is hypocritical because for the longest time she only wore those painted on daisy dukes that rode all the way up) I can just see her wanting to be comfortable, and thinking they look good on her. I dunno though.

• Haha
It would be hilarious if Jenn was so oblivious to way sexual relations work that Tim was pulling out every single time so she thought she was unable to have kids.

With regards to the maternity dresses, I think the more likely answer is that Jenn likes to wear frumpy, easy to move in clothing (I know this is hypocritical because for the longest time she only wore those painted on daisy dukes that rode all the way up) I can just see her wanting to be comfortable, and thinking they look good on her. I dunno though.
I read a story once of a couple went to a doctor as they weren’t getting pregnant, turned out they were in the “exit zone”. The woman was still a Virgin. Hahahaha!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2

Very true! I would definitely rather see her in these dresses than those dreadful shorts.

Could explain why they are planning to bring Jackson to the parks. Watch this space a potential announcement

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.