TheTimTracker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim is back at Epcot, and he's back to try some dishes he didn't try last time. He realized that there are a lot of secluded areas because it only took him like 5 visits to realize the parks are absolutely barren.

53 seconds in and Tim states he just heard thunder, so rain is on the horizon.

He got there at 3:30PM....he found a pin trading board, apparently it's the only one in the park and it's only available for 1 hour....

Tim states the park is open to 9PM and that the park would be super empty, he doesn't foresee himself staying that late...well no crap Timbo, if you spent more than 2 hours outside.

Tim sprints from the beginning of World Showcase to China to hide from the rain....He's upset because people found his spot to hide. Tim ventures out, because he feels the rain will end shortly....*narrator voice* It doesn't end shortly.

Timbo who is afraid to touch things/random surfaces, gets a fork, takes his mask off, puts the fork which he held in his hands, into his mouth by handle and then proceeds to sanitize his hands.......

Also...Tim who has lived in Florida his entire life, is wearing all black like an idiot then complains about how hot it is.

Tim wants to get a Pulled Pork Slider from Hawaii but doesn't know where to eat it, despite him starting the video boasting about how there are so many secluded areas to eat safely.

Tim gets the French duck confit and hightails it to Morocco to eat it, however he exclaims there's a lot of people there.....

Tim is not happy with his duck purchase...

He instead doubles down on Brazil and gets the cheesebread and pork belly. Success! Tim's basic palate has him super enjoy the cheesebread...Tim complains the pork is flavorless and the beans overpower the pork. He said flavorless, but then said it has "good flavor". I can't even.
Wow...that's a whole heck of a lot of people. Please.... I lived in Florida for 36 years and know that it's hot if you wear anything other than light colors.

And sticking the fork in your mouth? I bet he had a brain fart on that one. Wonder if Jen scolded him for it? LOL!!

Reactions: 1
Tim is back at Epcot, and he's back to try some dishes he didn't try last time. He realized that there are a lot of secluded areas because it only took him like 5 visits to realize the parks are absolutely barren.

53 seconds in and Tim states he just heard thunder, so rain is on the horizon.

He got there at 3:30PM....he found a pin trading board, apparently it's the only one in the park and it's only available for 1 hour....

Tim states the park is open to 9PM and that the park would be super empty, he doesn't foresee himself staying that late...well no crap Timbo, if you spent more than 2 hours outside.

Tim sprints from the beginning of World Showcase to China to hide from the rain....He's upset because people found his spot to hide. Tim ventures out, because he feels the rain will end shortly....*narrator voice* It doesn't end shortly.

Timbo who is afraid to touch things/random surfaces, gets a fork, takes his mask off, puts the fork which he held in his hands, into his mouth by handle and then proceeds to sanitize his hands.......

Also...Tim who has lived in Florida his entire life, is wearing all black like an idiot then complains about how hot it is.

Tim wants to get a Pulled Pork Slider from Hawaii but doesn't know where to eat it, despite him starting the video boasting about how there are so many secluded areas to eat safely.

Tim gets the French duck confit and hightails it to Morocco to eat it, however he exclaims there's a lot of people there.....

Tim is not happy with his duck purchase...

He instead doubles down on Brazil and gets the cheesebread and pork belly. Success! Tim's basic palate has him super enjoy the cheesebread...Tim complains the pork is flavorless and the beans overpower the pork. He said flavorless, but then said it has "good flavor". I can't even.
It's flavorless... but good flavor. Yup, that's why we all go to the Trackers for food reviews. Although might be better than Jenn just saying 'it's delicious'.

Tim is at Universal....Number 1 to look at the Jurassic Park Coaster Constructions...he wants to look at the Crepe Stand again, and he wants to see the attractions that they are closing "temporarily"

34 seconds in, and we get a mention about an impending rain storm.

Tim getting meta by saying "Do I mention about how about it rains everyday in Florida?"

For Timbo if sees more than 1 person in any direction = A LOT OF PEOPLE!

The crepe stand, yep, still not open disappointing TIm because it looks completely finished on the inside.

Tim is insisting on finding an area to hide out and avoid the weather. Tim you live in Florida, why aren't you prepared for the elements?

Tim got stuck out in the open during the beginning of the storm...he got soaked.

Tim states that there is no filming on Universal rides, but states he used to do it when the "restrictions were more lax" *cough* bullshit you wore your camera glasses and recorded against the rules.

TIm wanders around aimlessly. He finally makes his way to the Jurassic Park Coaster...he zooms in and states I can't tell what they are doing, he then spends a few minutes armchair imagineering what the ride will be.

Timbo doesn't understand "It's always Tuesday" when it deals with Whimpy...TIM YOU IDIOT EVERYONE KNOWS WHIMPYS CATCHPHRASE IS "I'LL GLADLY PAY YOU TUESDAY FOR A HAMBURGER TODAY"

Tim then does some more what-if design work for the Jurassic Park Coaster, finds a spot to hide from the rain and closes out the vlog.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Tim is at Universal....Number 1 to look at the Jurassic Park Coaster Constructions...he wants to look at the Crepe Stand again, and he wants to see the attractions that they are closing "temporarily"

Tim getting meta by saying "Do I mention about how about it rains everyday in Florida?"

The crepe stand, yep, still not open disappointing TIm because it looks completely finished on the inside.

Tim is insisting on finding an area to hide out and avoid the weather. Tim you live in Florida, why aren't you prepared for the elements?

Tim got stuck out in the open during the beginning of the storm...he got soaked.

Tim states that there is no filming on Universal rides, but states he used to do it when the "restrictions were more lax" *cough* bullshit you wore your camera glasses and recorded against the rules.

TIm wanders around aimlessly. He finally makes his way to the Jurassic Park Coaster...he zooms in and states I can't tell what they are doing, he then spends a few minutes armchair imagineering what the ride will be.

Timbo doesn't understand "It's always Tuesday" when it deals with Whimpy...TIM YOU IDIOT EVERYONE KNOWS WHIMPYS CATCHPHRASE IS "I'LL GLADLY PAY FOR TUESDAY FOR A HAMBURGER TODAY"

Tim then does some more what-if design work for the Jurassic Park Coaster, finds a spot to hide from the rain and closes out the vlog.
I wish FRE would do a mash up of all the times Tim freaks out about the rain, impending rain, storms, ominous clouds, etc. :rolleyes: So absurd already.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Timbo doesn't understand "It's always Tuesday" when it deals with Whimpy...TIM YOU IDIOT EVERYONE KNOWS WHIMPYS CATCHPHRASE IS "I'LL GLADLY PAY YOU TUESDAY FOR A HAMBURGER TODAY"

As someone who lives in a place where we get all four sessions in a day, how is Tim not more prepared for the Florida weather? Bad enough in his last vlog he wore all black in sweltering heat, but to not have his brolly with him?
Why does he keep going to that crepe stand? Wouldn't there be an announcement online about it being open?
I didn't know that catchphrase, but we don't have Whimpy over here so I think that's okay. :)
Why does he do this 'coaster update' when barely anything has happened? Why does Jenn leave it in? Just kidding I know why, more views.

Hahahaha amazing :LOL:

The whole thing with Tim and the hotdog and the condiments.... I just... 🤦‍♀️ I don't even know where to start with his stupidity on that entire scenario. And now he's going to bring his own condiments to get a hotdog at EPCOT? I-

As someone who lives in a place where we get all four sessions in a day, how is Tim not more prepared for the Florida weather? Bad enough in his last vlog he wore all black in sweltering heat, but to not have his brolly with him?
Why does he keep going to that crepe stand? Wouldn't there be an announcement online about it being open?
I didn't know that catchphrase, but we don't have Whimpy over here so I think that's okay. :)
Why does he do this 'coaster update' when barely anything has happened? Why does Jenn leave it in? Just kidding I know why, more views.
RE: Crepe Stand. I seriously think he's on autopilot at this point because you can just tell he does *not* want to be there. It was like the other day with the ridiculous hot dog obsession ("do you think they have hot dog coffee?" Yes, Tim. They have hot dog coffee. OMG).

I think he goes to the parks now and, almost like a "safety blanket" of sorts, sticks to that one thing and beats it to death throughout the vlog or series of vlogs.

And re: rain. I have no clue why he acts as if he just moved to Florida last week and is astounded that rain happens and that the skies frequently look "ominous" (his favorite word). And proceeds to act this way every. single. time. it. rains. while he's filming. At this point, I think it's just another one of his gimmicks, similar to acting stupid, asking questions you know he knows the answer to, etc. He's a lifetime Florida resident and it's all an act for the camera. Simple as that.

I think Tim's fascination with the crepe stand is that he's hoping to be the first person there when it opens..Vloggers get such a huge spike in views whenever they can claim they are the first to experience x,y,z. Timbo knows his product has been shite for months if not years, and yes even being the first vlogger to get and review a crepe could give him a push in Youtube numbers.

I'm convinced that he's single handedly trying to keep people out of Florida with all of the rain footage. Him getting stuck in the rain has become the main focus of the vlogs. Everything else is nonsense. Seriously, who cares about hotdogs? The strange part is that the entire Eastern United States gets hot, humid, rainy, summers. I understand that Florida is surrounded by water, but he's acting as if this climate is uninhabitable. Calm the duck down, Tim.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Today it's a home vlog where rain can't bother Tim!

Their new kitchen sink arrived, but there isn't enough time left in the day to start and finish it. Jenn wants Tim to finish the bathroom renovation before tackling the kitchen sink. Jenn cutting straight to the point "They start a lot of things but finish nothing"...just like her own YouTube channel.

The baby is crawling now so the Slackers are screwed since they could barely keep track of an immobile infant.

Jenn's hair is a mess again so it's time to slap an awful bow on it.

We learn that Jenn likes to have scalding hot showers.

They have audio issues, where the sound drops out, so Tim blames the camera not the user. Expect to see Tim going to Best Buy in a week to swap out this camera for a newer one.

Tim's cooking tip is to take the cutting board and slide the food off of it into whatever cooking vessel or bowl you need it in.

Dammit, it took until the 18 minute mark for Timbo to show us it's raining. Thanks Tim we get it...it tends to rain a lot in Florida.

Tim shoves the camera about 2 centimeters away from the food he's trying to show us and it's super shaky and jittery.

Tim and Jenn are deciding to watch Curb your Enthusiasm from the beginning after only seeing the most recent season. I'm shocked they get the humor.

I'm shocked the title of the vlog is "Jack$on is 8 months old....." they didn't throw him another dopey party for being a month older. I guess they got the memo that it's ridiculous.

I really disliked Jenn shoving the camera in Jackson's face when he was in the cot/crib- she couldn't help him to roll over as she was holding the camera- priorities right?

Reactions: 2
Today it's a home vlog where rain can't bother Tim!

Their new kitchen sink arrived, but there isn't enough time left in the day to start and finish it. Jenn wants Tim to finish the bathroom renovation before tackling the kitchen sink. Jenn cutting straight to the point "They start a lot of things but finish nothing"...just like her own YouTube channel.

The baby is crawling now so the Slackers are screwed since they could barely keep track of an immobile infant.

Jenn's hair is a mess again so it's time to slap an awful bow on it.

We learn that Jenn likes to have scalding hot showers.

They have audio issues, where the sound drops out, so Tim blames the camera not the user. Expect to see Tim going to Best Buy in a week to swap out this camera for a newer one.

Tim's cooking tip is to take the cutting board and slide the food off of it into whatever cooking vessel or bowl you need it in.

Dammit, it took until the 18 minute mark for Timbo to show us it's raining. Thanks Tim we get it...it tends to rain a lot in Florida.

Tim shoves the camera about 2 centimeters away from the food he's trying to show us and it's super shaky and jittery.

Tim and Jenn are deciding to watch Curb your Enthusiasm from the beginning after only seeing the most recent season. I'm shocked they get the humor.

I'm shocked the title of the vlog is "Jack$on is 8 months old....." they didn't throw him another dopey party for being a month older. I guess they got the memo that it's ridiculous.
Wonderful summary, as always! Jenn always looks like hot garbage, and I’m still perplexed as to why she feels that she has some sort of authority to have a beauty channel. I know she’s too lazy to keep up with it, but its mere existence is just plain ridiculous. Those stupid “I haven’t washed my hair in 10 days” bows she puts on really tend to accentuate that doofy open mouth smile she puts on for the camera. I think if Tim finally gives her the boot, I could probably tolerate watching a solo video series where he documents every Florida rain storm.

Tiffany Ann had an extra dash of crazy powder in her protein shake today in honor of Jackpot’s 8 month birthday.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Wonderful summary, as always! Jenn always looks like hot garbage, and I’m still perplexed as to why she feels that she has some sort of authority to have a beauty channel. I know she’s too lazy to keep up with it, but its mere existence is just plain ridiculous. Those stupid “I haven’t washed my hair in 10 days” bows she puts on really tend to accentuate that doofy open mouth smile she puts on for the camera. I think if Tim finally gives her the boot, I could probably tolerate watching a solo video series where he documents every Florida rain storm.

Tiffany Ann had an extra dash of crazy powder in her protein shake today in honor of Jackpot’s 8 month birthday.
She legit scares me..if some stranger said my baby was the centre of her world I'd be calling the effing police.

Reactions: 9

Wow...just wow.... That's all I can say about that tweet. That's extra crazy even for her. To say that about a baby you barely even know is just crazy....

Tiffany Ann going to attempt to kidnap baby Jack$on whenever the entire Slacker Household goes to the parks again.

Tiffany Ann going to attempt to kidnap baby Jack$on whenever the entire Slacker Household goes to the parks again.
Jenn is so busy making up fake threats about people showing up at their door, that she doesn't recognize an actual threat.

This is why you don't shove your freaking kid in front of the camera for 🤑🤑🤑 the very second he pops out of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Jenn is so busy making up fake threats about people showing up at their door, that she doesn't recognize an actual threat.

This is why you don't shove your freaking kid in front of the camera for 🤑🤑🤑 the very second he pops out of you.
This is so true, they’re so busy worrying about the ‘haters’ who just really couldn’t give a tit about
them and the baby, and would probably walk in the other direction if they clocked them in the parks.

It’s the stans and weirdos that think they are part of the Tracker family who will just walk up to them and pick up Jackson as if he’s their god-son or something, when in reality they are a complete stranger!

Watch Jenn lose her tit if this happens, but they would only have themselves to blame.

Reactions: 8

Tiffany Ann is the definition of stalker. Who writes that about a kid and family they never met? Tim and Jenn should've stuck with oh were not going to show the baby on camera that often that they said when Jenn was pregnant. That went out the window the day he was born. They mentioned Tiffany on a live stream which is a terrible idea because then you're signaling you're ok with what she's doing. She also gets offended and won't leave them alone if they don't respond to her. A little over a week ago she mentioned to Jenn on Twitter that she sent Jenn a message on Instagram. Tim and Jenn opened up to this crazy lady because they love the attention. Now they need to deal with the consequences.

Screenshot_20200808-080457.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.