TheTimTracker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly right. They try and block / silence the "haters" but basically openly invite the psychos just because they kiss their asses. Makes no sense.

Like Pop said, the last people they need to worry about are us on here, Guru, etc. (who actually speak the hard truth that the Trackers just don't want to hear!)

It's the Tiffany Anns, Derek Vinas, Barbara Kilgour, and all the other freakjobs who post regularly on their YT (and answer on behalf of them!) and think they're besties with the Trackers that they need to worry about showing up at their doorstep, and their family members' doorsteps, etc.

(OMG. How could anyone with half a brain honestly have believed that crap she spewed back then!?!?)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
This is a quality that is common in individuals with narcissistic tendencies. They love praise and often surround themselves with yes men to feed their ego.They also enjoy negative attention. If someone criticizes/stands up to them, the individuals with the narcissistic tendencies will lash out (narc injury). Tim and Jenn both have narcissistic tendencies. Tiffany Anne is one of those people they can manipulate. Y’all are right in saying they don’t care about her or their fans. I am going to hazard a guess that they enjoy the attention they get on these boards.

Reactions: 3
I've thought of that before. And thought what if we went radio silent for awhile on them.

I think it'd drive Jenn mad.

She thrives on drama and any and all attention - positive or negative, good or bad.

Tim is going out on a Floridian Adventure...

Considering the theme, weather makes its way into the title of the vlog....

Tim is going to ride on some JetSkis

It's like they read this board and others for ideas of vlogs that don't involve the themeparks where Tim is legitimately afraid for his wellbeing.

So it sounds like he was comped for this adventure....but really didn't make it clear outside of a vague "Invited out....."

Around the 5 minute mark, Tim nearly falls off the JetSki when it hits a wake.

The grill left on "Catfish Island" is in better shape than the one Tim has in his backyard.

Tim is completely perplexed seeing some fallen palm trees.

They found some horseshoe crabs and the Animal Sanctuary guy drops some knowledge.

Tim for once isn't exaggerating about a storm, it looked pretty wicked.

Tim locked his keys in his car, and lost his sunglasses, and then thought he lost his GoPro.

I'm convinced that Tim just doesn't have any practical clothing. So for JetSkiing and "exploring" the Wilderness he wore painted on shorts and a tight button down.

Reactions: 5
OK. I'm convinced they're trolling us with these titles now. Hi Jenn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why does he keep saying WE...it's just him.
Tiffany Ann - Tim says we because he's inviting us the viewer to go along with him on his adventure! I mean don't you understand the wholesome family virtues the Trackers are trying to promote here by being all inconclusive!!!

Reactions: 4
He didn't make it too far with the Scouts did he?
At least he isn't so afraid for his well being though, so that's a good change, and also wasn't on the hunt for certain food.

Did he really ride around on the jet ski with his mask/gaiter on?? If so, he really taking this fear of his way too far.

Reactions: 4
The one that surprised me the most was when Tim and Jen were constantly washing their hands and avoiding touching their faces, despite the fact that they weren’t leaving their house and hadn’t left the house for two weeks... are they paranoid or just thick? There’s no need to constantly wash your hands or avoid touching your face once you’re in your own home!

Reactions: 1
Timbo is the type to wear a mask getting into his car from his garage while driving to the parks.

I've thought of that before. And thought what if we went radio silent for awhile on them.

I think it'd drive Jenn mad.

She thrives on drama and any and all attention - positive or negative, good or bad.
Definitely! Forgot to point out earlier that one sentence that is popular with manipulative or people with narc tendencies is” People don’t get our sense of humor.” Truly hope they higher a therapist to get better.

He needs help, either that or he just needs to go back to a real job and start living in the real world!
I have to imagine that the YouTube bubble will burst sooner rather than later. It'll be interesting to see if they were smart and saved money of if Tim has to go get a real job after being a full time vlogger for 15 plus years. Of course Jenn won't be able to go get a real job because of her "crippling anxiety"

They'll push Jack$on to get picked up by some baby/toddler modeling company if the YouTube bubble finally pops.

Tim is a fucking idiot. Like it looked DANGEROUS on that water when the storm was rolling in. Also him talking about the palm trees, Tim... they probably fell over during a storm, my dude. It isn't that fucking deep.

He needs help, either that or he just needs to go back to a real job and start living in the real world!
Could you imagine if he had to work an actual real job right now? I think he would literally crawl into a hole and rock back and forth in fear. Other people do it because they have to, but not Dim and Jen. They are too good for regular job. I bet they probably don't have any savings either. Not the way they liked to spend money on all the worthless things that they bought for Jackpot....Things that they maybe used once. Things that were thousands of dollars, but they just had to have them because they were the latest fad....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.