TheTimTracker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm 39 and get what you mean. I wouldnt do it, especially to vloggers like that. I watch some theme park history channels and news sites that do active research and invest time etc into their channels. Those I may consider it for as they are providing me with content and information I enjoy. I see it as the same as paying for Netflix etc. But i very much believe it's your money and your choice how you spend it and I doubt any of us would turn down money if offered no strings attached

Yes, to me superchats are so unethical. T&J had a 700$ dinner a couple of years ago at V&As because of a brainwashed Superchat donation! Also, if you check out Pammie plus parks, this woman is constantly asking for money from a variety of means, all for empty promises of upcoming “incredible videos “. What’s worse is her reason to become a Patreon....so she can have her theme park meals paid for...I mean seriously? I would much rather part with my hard earned cash to feed the homeless!

Reactions: 1
oh I get it, but people are responsible for their own spending. A fool and his money ....

You should try the pet community on YT, the stans are crazy.

One guy with toucans is getting superchats and donations to fund buying a new house :oops:. He does a live every week, the content is so boring all he does is check how much money he has been given. He has been given an obscene amount of money over the last few months. I semi watch as I like the birds not the owner.

He is shady AF, had a couple of birds die over the last few years, but the stans are rabid (tracker level)

I think that's where many of our criticisms lie. Sure, it's in people's right to send $ and stuff to people that they don't know who wouldn't give them the time of day. But is it right?

Is it right - like someone referenced above - for T&J to have taken that money to eat out at V&As rather than, say, donating to charity and / or humbly (without major gushing fanfare) showing the simple act of donating on camera to charity as proof? (An example - since the pet community was referenced - buying lots of stuff for an animal rescue or animal shelter and taking it there to feature them and get a good word out whether in Central Florida here or beyond for places like Cat Depot in Sarasota. I did that once for Cat Depot - bought tons of stuff on their wish list and took it to them only I didn't have a camera attached to me to document it and monetize it... haha)

It's also not right of them to plunk down $ to live in a $450K house which is (for whatever housing prices are in different parts of the country and I've lived in other states so I'm aware), Lake Nona is a new(ish) developed area and the place is in Eagle Creek and it's gated and really nice) only to then do super chats while 6-9 months into the new home and feign as if you don't know how to turn them off (please...) then shortly after that particular super chat where I think the folks on guru estimated they raked in about $1000+ for 1-2 hours tops of chatting, Tim goes out and gets two ugly massive tattoos on his feet of Moana characters of all things.

Hmmm...wonder what that super chat money funded? :ROFLMAO:

Again, I don't think anyone is saying people cannot send what they want when given the opportunity to... I think it's more the act of TAKING when ethically, morally, optically, etc. it does not look good is what leaves a sour taste in peoples' mouths - no matter WHO the vlogger in question is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I dunno. They're entertainers, at the end of the day. People watch the content they put out for free. Sure, they get ad revenue and such, but if people feel like they've had value in watching their stuff, donating a few bucks here or there is just acknowledging the hundreds of hours of free content they have given that people have enjoyed.

I personally have no problem with donations or superchats. I also don't think it's unethical to keep that money - YouTube IS their bread and butter after all. You don't expect people to give away their Christmas bonus, do you?

I've never given a penny but I absolutely see why people do. I've donated to artists online who have given me free joy over the years with their comics and creations. Same difference to me.

Reactions: 3
Yes I agree, it's basically similar to busking or tipping. They're providing a service and people are willing to pay them.

I personally wouldnt do it or pay them, but I dont think there is anything wrong in it. Both parties are going into it with eyes wide open. The only questionable bit is pretending you dont know how to switch it off

I think for those of us who watched Trackers back in the early days and know of their behavior, are probably the ones who have the bigger issue with it, as I described above.

If you've only been watching them for 2-3 years...you'd not be aware that at one point, they tried to get people to give them money to pay for getting bats out of their attic (Tim also contacted the local TV station(s) and I think it might have been WKMG that came out to interview them / feature them - all something to do for clicks, views, promos, etc.).

Tim also once tried to get people to give him money to go to some convention or something akin to that (can't recall if it was gaming or what... I wish I could find the vlog but it was from a long while back).

So... giving money to a vlogger as a "tip" for content (on top of their ad revenue), I suppose is one thing.

Openly asking for $$ of viewers to do things around the house, create new content, and / or simply take from unsuspecting viewers who are unaware that-you-just-dropped-lots of-$$-for a-$450K-house-in-a-really-nice-gated-golf-community-in-Lake-Nona-while-still-acting-like-you're just ol'-every-day-Tim-and-Jenn... is another thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Nate did a superchat a few days ago in Epcot
Yes, but it's not his only source of income. Plus, he doesn't got to outrageously expensive dinners like V&A and expects his viewers to pay for it.

He did stay at some DVC resorts, but that was gifted to him by viewers that weren't going and either had to use the points or they would lose them. He's always up front about that.

Yes, but it's not his only source of income. Plus, he doesn't got to outrageously expensive dinners like V&A and expects his viewers to pay for it.

He did stay at some DVC resorts, but that was gifted to him by viewers that weren't going and either had to use the points or they would lose them. He's always up front about that.
I have no issues with Nate at all, just to be clear! Him and Adam are my favourite genuinely nice guys.

I dunno. They're entertainers, at the end of the day. People watch the content they put out for free. Sure, they get ad revenue and such, but if people feel like they've had value in watching their stuff, donating a few bucks here or there is just acknowledging the hundreds of hours of free content they have given that people have enjoyed.

I personally have no problem with donations or superchats. I also don't think it's unethical to keep that money - YouTube IS their bread and butter after all. You don't expect people to give away their Christmas bonus, do you?

I've never given a penny but I absolutely see why people do. I've donated to artists online who have given me free joy over the years with their comics and creations. Same difference to me.
I have no qualms with people wanting to send Youtubers money via Super Chat or Donations.

My issue is when for weeks the Trackers pleaded with people not to send them money, feigned ignorance on how to turn off the Superchat feature on Youtube for weeks, and never returning any money they collected from their fans despite their pleas not to send us $$$$.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have no qualms with people wanting to send Youtubers money via Super Chat or Donations.

My issue is when for weeks the Trackers pleaded with people not to send them money, feigned ignorance on how to turn off the Superchat feature on Youtube for weeks, and never returning any money they collected from their fans despite their pleas not to send us $$$$.
I've always said I think they're dumb for not taking advantage of superchats. Instead of saying you guysssss we forgot to turn of superchats, don't send us money, say if you like what we do and want to send us some money, we really appreciate it. I would like The Trackers if they were honest, but they're never honest about anything. Comps superchats, being a travel channel, even the information they give people about the parks. All lies

Reactions: 2
I've always said I think they're dumb for not taking advantage of superchats. Instead of saying you guysssss we forgot to turn of superchats, don't send us money, say if you like what we do and want to send us some money, we really appreciate it. I would like The Trackers if they were honest, but they're never honest about anything. Comps superchats, being a travel channel, even the information they give people about the parks. All lies
Yes, I think that's really at the foundation of any criticism I've had for them. If they were straight up legit with everything, and were like - yeah, we're ballers now and we just bought a kick ass new house compared to that slumming house we used to live in but yeah, give us $$$ if you want! I would probably have [slightly...LOL] less of an issue with it. Because I'd be like - well, it sure is unethical as hell to take the $ but at least people know full well what's up.

If you watch their vlogs, they're very careful about never showing the outside, multiple levels (rarely showed stairs) of the home, going in and out of multiple rooms, etc. - anything to give the impression of the actual size of the house. It took forever for them to actually feature the pool and backyard; they always had the blinds closed as if on purpose so people couldn't see out. See *footnote*, of sorts, below -

For real - I honestly used to watch them religiously and enjoy their content. (though I was never a huge fan of Jenn as there was just something about her I couldn't put my finger on but she just seemed fake to me).

I've already listed so many things on this thread already but it wasn't until my ears started perking up with certain inconsistencies or things I'd need to go back and watch again because I'd be having a "wait? what?" type of moment where something didn't add up, or just plain flat out lies (like the cruise thing I referenced).

Coupled all that with evolving personalities which just seemed more fake as soon as they started getting #hosted and invited to more Disney things as they got more noticed by Disney (if only for their sub #s because others like WDW Couple put out FAR better edited and Disney kiss-ass type promo vlogs for Disney than Trackers ever have), etc.

Coupled that with so. much. drama. all the time - whether Jenn starting stuff with Justin Scarred, Prince Charming Dev, random people who may not like them, etc. - the post-pregnancy announcement lies and drama, lies about Bandit's health over the years (poor dog was on his supposed deathbed so many times).

Even so much as I lived in the same county as them - Seminole - when they lived in Sanford and during hurricanes or tropical storms, they'd amp it up so much you'd think we were in Homestead re-living Andrew or something. When what they described was literally *nothing* that we were actually experiencing in our area - but, of course, umpteen stans expressing so much fear and prayers and worry over the Trackers safety. I mean - I couldn't roll my eyes more sometimes!

I suppose I should probably stop paying attention to them but damn it, it's so hard! Because it's like I want other people not to invest so much energy in being completely and utterly stan-like obsessed with two people who are so fake and seriously wouldn't give you the time of day if it weren't for the fact that they need that viewer to help pay their mortgage! :ROFLMAO:

Footnote:
I just remembered another sneaky thing they did. They stayed on Anna Maria Island in June 2018. At a beach house. Tim specifically did a vlog giving us a tour of their rental. He carefully never showed the outside of the front of the house or the entire house. Only 2 smaller bedrooms and a bathroom and maybe briefly the living area / kitchen. I think one side of the small pool. You would have thought it was a small cottage the way he filmed it and talked.

I was curious because I love that area and it looked like a nice little place. So after some searching on rental websites, I spotted the photos of the exact bedroom and downstairs area Tim showed (it was all fully furnished and matched up) in his video.

It was actually something akin to thousands of dollars a week to rent ($4,000 I think was the number) - luxury-like home - upwards of 5-6 bedrooms, umpteen bathrooms, fancy pool area with water slide and tropical foliage, a covered deck-like area with a bar, etc.

BTW, he didn't even show the master bedroom on the tour which was bigger and had a reaaaally nice bathroom. He purposely showed two of the other guest bedrooms that were smaller.

Conceivably all to hide that they could, indeed, afford to drop $4K on a 5-bdrm house for 2 people for the week but KNEW they just couldn't let their viewers SEE that! It'd be bad optics. (and likely superchats would dry up the next time they did one)

Just another example of not giving the full truth and making it seem like they're not where they really are in life - whether it's having the ability to rent that 5-bdrm beach house for 2 people (but giving the impression it's a bungalow)... or taking super chat money shortly after moving into a half a million dollar house.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It's Home Hurricane/Tropical Storm Vlog time!

Time for Tim to safety proof the yard and surroundings because of the impending wind!

They give Jack$on some new snack. Tim proclaims he doesn't know how to grab the food properly, then 1 second later Jenn tells Tim he's wrong. This then turns into Tim shoving the snack into Jack$on's mouth.

Tim with a fun fact, if you don't have anywhere to hide your lawn furniture during a hurricane you can just sink it into the pool.

Weatherman Tim explains how before a TS/Hurricane all the moisture disappears and is absorbed by the storm.

Tim bought a cookie cake, after they spent all that $$$$ on a Pro-Series Kitchenaid Mixer to make homemade cookies.

They show off one of the rooms near the bottom of the stairs, and it's a mess.I don't understand how 2 people who don't have 9-5 jobs, and are home the majority of the time, can't find a hour here or there to clean up their surroundings.

Jenn tells us what food Jack$on likes, it's more than what Timbo eats as an adult.

We get a scripted father/son interaction where Tim is reading to Jack$on.

Then we get a LOST-esque flash forward and somehow it's Monday (Today) and they need to shove Jack$on in front of the camera again because money.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Time for Tim to safety proof the yard and surroundings because of the impending wind!

They give Jack$on some new snack. Tim proclaims he doesn't know how to grab the food properly, then 1 second later Jenn tells Tim he's wrong. This then turns into Tim shoving the snack into Jack$on's mouth.

Tim with a fun fact, if you don't have anywhere to hide your lawn furniture during a hurricane you can just sink it into the pool.

Weatherman Tim explains how before a TS/Hurricane all the moisture disappears and is absorbed by the storm.

Tim bought a cookie cake, after they spent all that $$$$ on a Pro-Series Kitchenaid Mixer to make homemade cookies.

They show off one of the rooms near the bottom of the stairs, and it's a mess.I don't understand how 2 people who don't have 9-5 jobs, and are home the majority of the time, can't find a hour here or there to clean up their surroundings.

Jenn tells us what food Jack$on likes, it's more than what Timbo eats as an adult.

Then we get a LOST-esque flash forward and somehow it's Monday (Today) and they need to shove Jack$on in front of the camera again because money.
LOL!! Hurricane winds. That' blows my mind. I was chatting with my sister earlier and she lives in South Florida. Practically on the beach. She lives in Deerfield beach and I asked her how it was and she said they barely had any wind and it was a typical rainy day in Florida. LOL!! Of course the weather people are making it out to be the storm of the century. LOL!!

It's barely a Cat 1. The winds won't even reach anywhere near Orlando. And yes it is true you can put your lawn furniture in the pools, but why? You can bring them into your house and that's better. I grew up in Florida and the year before I decided to move we had 5 hurricanes in one year. We decided to keep our storm shutters up the entire hurricane season that year.

They really like to milk these storms for all they are worth. They probably won't even get any rain. I'm just like wow....

I have no issues with Nate at all, just to be clear! Him and Adam are my favourite genuinely nice guys.
Cool. I think they are both my favorites right now too. Because they are genuinely nice. I loved one of Adam's vlogs where he was trying Beverly.I could literally cringe because that stuff is just downright nasty. LOL!!

Sorry - I thought I edited the place they stayed at in my last post.

This was it - 6 bdrm up to $1,600+ / night (which at the time, I'm 99.9% sure I saw the quote at $4,000/wk for whatever time I initially looked it up when they were there)

Thoughts on Petey's recap - great as always -

OMG. :ROFLMAO:

I had no idea they just posted their vlog on Isaias when I was writing my comment above.

I rest my case!!!

BTW, we got nothing yesterday. Nothing today. I'm in Seminole which initially was under a Tropical Storm warning. There were people in my community pool all day yesterday and all day so far today - it's sunny and 5,000 degrees out right now.

A few comments -

1. why is the stroller always in the house for two people so obsessed with COVID and sanitization?
2. here's an idea aka fun fact, Tim. You have a 2-car garage; you have 1 car. Why not put pool furniture in the garage?
3. their house is always a mess; it boggles my mind

I briefly scanned it. Did he, indeed, only show one good burst of rain on camera? On Sat., I was in Sanibel and Captiva Islands and it rained for like 10 mins. in the afternoon harder than what he showed on camera. And it was just a typical afternoon thunderstorm. On the other side of the state.

These two w/ their drama........ always.... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

This was it - 6 bdrm up to $1,600+ / night (which at the time, I'm 99.9% sure I saw the quote at $4,000/wk for whatever time I initially looked it up when they were there)

I had no idea they just posted their vlog on Isaias when I was writing my comment above.

I rest my case!!!

BTW, we got nothing yesterday. Nothing today. I'm in Seminole which initially was under a Tropical Storm warning. There were people in my community pool all day yesterday and all day so far today - it's sunny and 5,000 degrees out right now.

A few comments -

1. why is the stroller always in the house for two people so obsessed with COVID and sanitization?
2. here's an idea aka fun fact, Tim. You have a 2-car garage; you have 1 car. Why not put pool furniture in the garage?

I briefly scanned it. Did he, indeed, only show one good burst of rain on camera? On Sat., I was in Sanibel and Captiva Islands and it rained for like 10 mins. in the afternoon harder than what he showed on camera. And it was just a typical afternoon thunderstorm. On the other side of the state.

On point 2...imagine if one of the garage bay spots is filled with boxes and gifts from the PO Box they still haven't opened.

• Haha

I rest my case!!!

A few comments -

Hate all the lies. I believe you said you started looking more in to them when Jenn made the announcement on Twitter of people going to their house and family members houses because they were so upset that the Trackers were pregnant. That's when I started taking a better look in to them also because I couldn't believe that someone would do that. I find guru and see that they live in a gated community and just keep going deeper with the lies and Jenn being an awful person on twitter. And the stans are too blind or lazy to see Tim and Jenn for who they really are.

Hate all the lies. I believe you said you started looking more in to them when Jenn made the announcement on Twitter of people going to their house and family members houses because they were so upset that the Trackers were pregnant. That's when I started taking a better look in to them also because I couldn't believe that someone would do that. I find guru and see that they live in a gated community and just keep going deeper with the lies and Jenn being an awful person on twitter. And the stans are too blind or lazy to see Tim and Jenn for who they really are.
Yes. That's when I really started taking a better look at found guru too around that time. I think that I had read some comments under the pregnancy announcement vlog about how people were being mean or something and people are just hateful and all that crap. I think it alluded to Twitter (or I just made that connection; can't remember entirely) and I'm not on Twitter so I just typically would google JennTracker plus twitter and that's when I saw all that stuff about being harassed and then Tim tweeting about how you could come at him but not come at his wife and his baby or something like that. OMG. Then, I think somebody on twitter made some reference to guru and having "receipts" and calling them out for their fakeness and all and then I google guru and found it.

But, like I said in my above post, stuff really wasn't adding up for quite awhile before that (or, I'd roll my eyes more at the drama stuff, etc.) and then the people showing up at the houses to say they're mad because some random Disney vlogger announced a day prior that she was pregant - well, that just took the cake. ;)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.