TheTimTracker #93 And Now it's Time to Steal Some Content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried watching a few minutes of this HHN vlog that Ginn pulled out of her greasy ass more than week later (really struggling to put together a perfect "BEST DAY EVER" Disneyland vlog where you're expected to pretend to be somewhat of a mother, huh Ginn?) and I didn't last long. Besides HHN boring the tit out of me, I had enough of Dim's manic yelling over all the noise and chaos.

Dim said this pile of grossness considered food looks beautiful, but it just looks like a giant blood clot over a damaged asshole that got puked on.
View attachment 1578885

Why are they posting HHN video's? That is going to be here for the next 6/7 weeks. Yet they are a week behind the other vloggers on D23. That is one video they COULD have held off for another week. New level of stupid even for them. No thought process.

This is not to mean any disrespect, but it like The Washington Post or New York Times (major US Newspapers for our overseas friends) reporting The Queen died a week late, when BBC, The Guardian or CNN reported it the second it came out. Sorry if this a bad analogy.

Reactions: 18
Jenn's standout dish from HHN was the Maggot Cover Hotdog. Probably something that reminds her of her home cooking.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Continuity and timeliness doesn’t matter to the Stans. Gin could throw an “Easter shopping at Target” video in there this week and they’d eat it up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Yes they are showing the receipts for the payment, but are they showing the extra food that they are asking for because the order was cold, not enough, wrong, etc?? #homemovies
I was there that night (didn’t run into them thankfully) and really wanted to try the pizza skull but it was sold out by the time I got around to the booth (the houses were priority for me). I hope they didn’t get extra for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just booked our trip to Disney to bring our LO. Guess I will start watching The Trackers again for all those pro travel tips they have.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Stanny lugging Jackson's crap
Girl get a life
View attachment 1579024
Is this from her instagram? Hope she doesn't quit her day/night/24/7 job of being the Bojo's witch to become a social media influencer. "Look ma, I'm in an elevator in a kimono holding some floaties and a diaper-changing mat! You too can have this life after getting a masters in adult ESL education from a for-profit online university".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I hate that happened to you, and hope you're doing much, much better. Pray you never have another one!

My full blown first one happened driving to Memphis and my poor husband pulled off the road- I, like you, was in "one"- we found the closest place could help me, and the pharmacist was absolutely wonderful.. I was drenched with sweat from head to toe too and after they got me calmed down, I was scarily good to go. Come Monday morning I had a Doctor's appointment- wha- lah that was a good thing for myself.
It's so important to be diagnosed & treated... Jenn has self diagnosed herself or he googled it and what to do. Nope, doesn't help or solved anything.. kinda sad.
I was diagnosed and treated, I'm glad you went to a doctor too, it is so scary ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hey did the thread on the Tim Tracker get deleted? I can’t find it on their Reddit page but I get sent to it when I click the link?

Reactions: 1
Gluten friendly.

FFS.

Another day, another pet peeve. I guess these two don't know what gluten free means and that something that is gluten friendly is the last thing that someone who can't eat gluten (like yours truly) can eat. I was just cringing so hard. I know it was probably a misnomer, but could these two numbskulls Google something.

And complaining about the amount of food they stuffed down their gullets wasn't enough. Seriously....

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.