Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
These two just drive me crazy with their “infertility” story line. And wow, the pregnancy is just SO EASY 🙄🙄🙄

Sure, everyone is different, but when I was having problems getting pregnant, I did go to a fertility center and had all of the testing done, as did my husband. By that time I had gone through three miscarriages. I didn’t really tell anyone this, aside from my close friends and family. And the results were that nothing “was wrong.” Shortly after I became pregnant with my daughter and had an easy pregnancy and birth.

Now, even with my daughter here, I don’t know if I can put myself through the pain of loss again. But I DO talk much more openly about my loses, my testing and experiences. Especially with friends who are also struggling. You would think if these two actually went through anything, they would be much more willing to share now that J is here. They obviously have a large audience and many Stans have shared their fertility struggles. It screams fraud to me. Their confidence that nothing will go wrong and everything will be perfect just shouts that they haven’t struggled with anything in the past!

this is obviously a touchy subject for me😅
I always think about how Jenna from ResortTV1 went through a lot dealing with fertility issues and she said--back in 2019--that she enjoyed watching the Trackers since that was relatable to her. I can only imagine how betrayed she felt once she learned Jenn was on birth control the entire time.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Tiredofeverything

I watch a channel about a Welsh Corgi named Topi whose owners shared a 3 part series of Topis summer trip around Europe. NOT a TRAVEL CHANNEL but such good production that I wanted to go to all the places they showed. If only travel vloggers making THEIR living off of videos could make me want to travel places.

abgrshotf

I think he was FT vlogging by the Fall of 2017 bc I remember him at things like the IAAPA Expos and stuff and getting #hosted.
That was the handlebar moustache phase.

That being said, I think that person was a well-known shit-stirrer to them.

oh absolutely a shit-stirrer!

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Is it time to request a wiki like the Best Life & Beyond folks have done? I am not sure how to do it though will try to find an email address or maybe it is just the report post button?

honestrands

Chatty Member
I had made a thread this morning around 7.
Never done one before and just wondering if I did something wrong.

ERock11518

Pregnant women are advised to not go down water slides.

Consistently eats no-no foods, goes to horror houses, goes down water slides, while generally disregarding all doctors advice on protecting oneself during pregnancy.

does this woman just not give a fuck, is truly that stupid, or is she actively trying to do harm here?
To be fair, I am pretty sure that water slide pic is old.

Webster101

Chatty Member
View attachment 1583951
I don’t know if that guy is part of the Dim and Woo party but he had Dim’s fuzzy balls and camera in his face most of the tram ride. Also they talked throughout most of it while the tram host was also speaking. Those poor other people on the tram.
I'd of had no problem raising my hand and asking them to STFU! And ole Timmeh looks like the head fuzzy ball mouth!

Kristen10

I don't know if anyone has seen this person (The Mouse Scout), but I subscribe because I like her easygoing style and succinct info. It was only released today, but D23 WDW Park Announcements Video: Boiled down to 4 mins and change and you know what she thinks when it's done.
I discovered her last year while researching hotels in Anaheim and info about Disneyland. Her videos are well done and the fact that she doesn’t have to be on camera is a bonus!

Reactions: 4

Heidi27

Chatty Member
Dimmy hands looks like he about to claw to clean out ginnzilla backside from all the grease that she stuffed down and it's stopped up

• Sick

DaniBea2017

Chatty Member
I'm not understanding all of these new rings.

I mean, I know some women choose to stack bands, get an eternity ring, get a newer set after decades of marriage and / or for a big anniversary BUT a) that's not what she's doing and b) this is like her THIRD friggin ring in what? 2-3 years? and her 4th or 5th TOTAL at this point? (or am I wrong?)

How the hell do any of these hold any sort of "true" meaning if she keeps getting dumbfuck Tim to get her new ones?
She just needs a rubber ring!

Loueylouay

VIP Member
Are they home already? Darn. We just had another quake that was big enough for my cats to scramble like it was dinner time and I wish socal could get some of the action if they're still there. 😆
No I don't know that for sure....I'm just going by Stanny's instagram...so I could be wrong about that

What?
Are you sure?

D23 ended Sunday (the 11th)
They still had Oogie Boggie Bash, Knott’s Scary Farm and HHN Hollywood to go do.

Why spend $8K+ on first class plane tickets and $2K+ per night hotel cost just for four days?
No I am probably wrong...just an assumption from Stanny

spoocub

I meant to comment on the previous thread but life happens. I do agree with a lot of what you say about them but I can relate to the thought of turning the age your parent died can be frightening. My dad died at 45 and I am so nervous. My hubby turns 45 this year and it turns me into a ball of anxiety the thought of losing him or dying myself at 45. I know its crazy but then I am and I can also relate to the pregnancy issues. I was told by a doctor that me falling pregnant was a likely as a lottery win (great doctor) and I fell 3 weeks later, I also managed to fall in 2015 and 2016 but both pregnancies ended with miscarriage. I have just the one and I am so thankful. I would have loved more but it was hard to get pregnant and the miscarriages so painful I can't risk it. I however if I lived their life probably would have carried on but who wants to be 60 with a 20 year old. Would have loved a nanny, especially at night.