Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ImRonBurgundy?

Does anybody know what came about from the whole not-paying-your-property tax episode from a few months back?

I forget who it was that tracked down that info, but perhaps there is an update? TIA

Reactions: 6

Imbris

Chatty Member
Almost the same experience sans hurricane. The day we checked in was a mess and not a smidge of “magic”. We changed rooms 3 times and on the 3rd room we had one of our typical Florida afternoon sideways rainstorms and the room took on water like a kayak riddled with bullet holes. Our son was TIRED of moving rooms at this point so I said “hey our room is flooding could you bring us some extra towels”…the cm met us at our door with 3 small hand towels and a scowl 😂😂😂. It was honestly the worst hotel experience we’ve ever had
Oh no, I hope the trip was still fun overall. We're doing Shades of Green in May but we plan on using the Poly facilities (i.e. food and transportation) frequently. I hope all that stuff isn't going through as much pain as the rooms are apparently. I thought about messaging Tim and setting up a time for him to come tour Shades for new vlogs, and then ghosting him day-of but I'm not quite that cruel.

• Heart

TubeTired

VIP Member
Nope. DVC is not for them. There is NO way they could keep track of banking, borrowing, and booking window timeframes. IT would be a nightmare, and all they would do is complain because of their incompetence. It is not complicated, but you must be on top of your dates based on your use year/months.
True.

I'm honestly surprised they haven't done it yet, only for the flex of course.
Clearly they're just losers. Only the really cool people have DVC, even if they live within a minute walk.

saraaaah90

VIP Member
When Tim kept saying MULENEAR I wasn't sure if he was talking about Thor's hammer or if he saw Lyn approaching carrying all their belongings from the flight.
His fake Marvel fanboy annoys me, but many of my Marvel friends pronounce it this way. It is a hard one to pronounce.. just replace mule when sounding it out with meow, but replace it with L instead to sound like this:Me -yol -near.I can see how it sounds like mule though🤷🏽‍♀️

Hippotracks

A Tim Tracker sighting on Adam the Woo's D23 Vlog. Adam's first vlog D23 Begins at around 20:20. They didn't see each other even though they probably coud have shook hands?

Track1.png

Track2.png

• Wow

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Nothing can be more gross than the "Jenn Tracker NSFW" subreddit. The stuff of nightmares.
Most of it seems tame enough I wonder if Timmy boy is behind it? I did lol at the guy questioning why the dude that made the fake nude of her have such firm breasts. Probably really creepy dudes or a bunch of basement dwelling virgins or all the above.

Reactions: 5

JssLG317

VIP Member
Oh man the stay at the Poly was a SHITSHOW. We had a great time because we were together but I don’t think I’ll ever dream of staying at a monorail resort again. I don’t think they are what they are hyped up to be unfortunately. But like I said, we had a great time in spite of the polys slew of issues. I think @peteykirch had it right when he said the poly needs help…

thank you for the birthday wishes! We had a wonderful 2 weeks of my husband having time off and enjoying every second! Having two weeks off together made me realize how seriously unproductive the trackers are. We made lunch and dinner together almost every day and finished so many house projects. Not to mention a lot of really amazing park days.

Did anyone call them out on stealing?! Holy shit they really have a lot of balls between them don’t they
Happy birthday to you and your son!!! 🎈🎉. Your commentary was greatly missed when they released that video for sure.

• Heart

saraaaah90

VIP Member
Meh, not sure I would call this journalism or a “news article” more of an OpEd or angry tweet. The fact that she didn’t actually do her own due diligence of looking up the very clear YouTube policies on Fair Use is disappointing and makes this seem a bit targeted and opportunistic.

it may have some entertainment value, I’ll grab som popcorn and wait to watch the Wrath if Stan.
From what I understand fair use is not clear. From a quick Google search , the CMCSI and DMLP state as much(these were links given by Google regarding Youtube Fair Use I get why you think that, but i disagree as to your definition of journalism in that regard. https://cmsimpact.org/code/code-best-practices-fair-use-online-video/

CoolWhip

VIP Member
From what I understand fair use is not clear. From a quick Google search , the CMCSI and DMLP state as much(these were links given by Google regarding Youtube Fair Use I get why you think that, but i disagree as to your definition of journalism in that regard. https://cmsimpact.org/code/code-best-practices-fair-use-online-video/
From YouTube help:

it is not that complex to find or understand.

DisNuts

Chatty Member
Is anybody else having trouble getting their latest video to appear? We have the YouTube account on our TV set to filter out some of the inappropriate content. I can pull the video up on my phone but I don’t care to give this irrelevant waste-of-time video a view. Im guessing there is something in the video that YouTube is flagging as adult content?

• Wow
Oh man the stay at the Poly was a SHITSHOW. We had a great time because we were together but I don’t think I’ll ever dream of staying at a monorail resort again. I don’t think they are what they are hyped up to be unfortunately. But like I said, we had a great time in spite of the polys slew of issues. I think @peteykirch had it right when he said the poly needs help…

thank you for the birthday wishes! We had a wonderful 2 weeks of my husband having time off and enjoying every second! Having two weeks off together made me realize how seriously unproductive the trackers are. We made lunch and dinner together almost every day and finished so many house projects. Not to mention a lot of really amazing park days.

Did anyone call them out on stealing?! Holy shit they really have a lot of balls between them don’t they
A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you and your son. Sorry the Poly staycation was such a horrid mess. At least you enjoyed spending time with your son and husband during your 2 week hiatus from Tattle. Believe me you were sorely missed.

The Trackholes have been on a stream of fuck ups since you left. The biggest was the theft of recordings of the inside of the 10 houses at HHN. None of the other vloggers gave as much as 2 shits about it. We were more pissed than they were, including macho man PCDouche. Limp dicks the lot of them #homemovies

• Heart