TheTimTracker #93 And Now it's Time to Steal Some Content

Will We Get a Gender Reveal Vlog from Disney Land?

• Yes

Votes: 133 58.8%
  • No

Votes: 16 7.1%
  • Hot Dog?

Votes: 43 19.0%
  • Itchy Sweater Tim will never wear

Votes: 34 15.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Post title suggestion comes from @xmasbdaygirl courtesy of Jenn herself

As Ginn continues to blame how long editing takes, the videos still take forever to be posted. After not being given media privileges at Halloween horror nights TheBojos proceeded to steal the videos from Vloggers stating “fair use”. Something that has upset them in the past. After very low blowback from the real content creators Tattle is in shambles.

They continue to forget about their only son and have now carted everyone including the Nanny off to California to live in a hotel room for the next week. While they frolic around the west coast pretending to be a no child family.

As we are given content from two weeks ago the question remains, when will we see Day 1 of D23? Halloween? Thanksgiving? Christmas? D23 2024?

Reactions: 8
These two just drive me crazy with their “infertility” story line. And wow, the pregnancy is just SO EASY

Sure, everyone is different, but when I was having problems getting pregnant, I did go to a fertility center and had all of the testing done, as did my husband. By that time I had gone through three miscarriages. I didn’t really tell anyone this, aside from my close friends and family. And the results were that nothing “was wrong.” Shortly after I became pregnant with my daughter and had an easy pregnancy and birth.

Now, even with my daughter here, I don’t know if I can put myself through the pain of loss again. But I DO talk much more openly about my loses, my testing and experiences. Especially with friends who are also struggling. You would think if these two actually went through anything, they would be much more willing to share now that J is here. They obviously have a large audience and many Stans have shared their fertility struggles. It screams fraud to me. Their confidence that nothing will go wrong and everything will be perfect just shouts that they haven’t struggled with anything in the past!

this is obviously a touchy subject for me

Reactions: 17
Time for a new TimTracker Thread, this one is courtesy of @Foust

The Slackers brazenly stole footage from 10 other vloggers and gave "credit" which totally makes it legit like Michael Scott screaming "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY".

We'll get D23 vlogs weeks after any other vlogger as the Slackers haven't even uploaded their "Travel Day" vlog and it sounds like it was a disaster because they refuse to parent their prop but that's alright, they have another on the way, and Dim is hoping that the second baby will just parent and raise itself.

It's hilarious seeing Dim flipping over his lanyard ticket at D23 to show that he's not media, despite the fact all media credentialed guests have a white lanyard versus the blue one for everyone else.

Ginn will most likely blame J$, the bad hotel wifi, and the time change for the delay in getting vlogs up in a timely manner....just remember that "THEY AREN'T A NEWS SITE" so they don't have to be timely nor do they have to give out accurate information.

Reactions: 33
I always think about how Jenna from ResortTV1 went through a lot dealing with fertility issues and she said--back in 2019--that she enjoyed watching the Trackers since that was relatable to her. I can only imagine how betrayed she felt once she learned Jenn was on birth control the entire time.

Reactions: 5
Omg I was watching content and they don't know how many weeks she is couldn't get accurate info jembo please get your tubes tied you fat waddling pig and your wonky eye dimwit to get a Vasectomy cause y'all are horrible parents to prop1

Reactions: 20
Wait... I was just reading the comments and didn't watch the stupid vlog, but did TIM actually say HE was getting a vasectomy?

Why the fuck would a couple who previously declared they were as BARREN AS THE DESERT* suddenly have the need for the husband to REQUIRE for himself a vasectomy? OMG. Fucking frauds!

I found this comment -

*but also somehow have 2 kids in 3-3.5 years...

Reactions: 30
They'll start trying to Foster or adopt next.....but will be the types to hand the kid back if they aren't what they want like those other youtubers/influencers that did.

Reactions: 10
Because they are lazy as fuck at this point.

Jenn can't be bothered to either get a IUD or take the pill with consistency, and Dim most likely doesn't want to have to put a rain coat on his personal hut dug.

Reactions: 17
Because they are lazy as fuck at this point.

Jenn can't be bothered to either get a IUD or take the pill with consistency, and Dim most likely doesn't want to have to put a rain coat on his personal hut dug.
So...basically they're now totally - and openly - negating every single aspect of the "we can't have children; I'm infertile" storyline from years' past?

I seriously don't know how anyone could like them at this point. They are absolutely insufferable assholes.

Reactions: 33
Omg I was watching content and they don't know how many weeks she is couldn't get accurate info jembo please get your tubes tied you fat waddling pig and your wonky eye dimwit to get a Vasectomy cause y'all are horrible parents to prop1
*wonky eye dinwit* - perfect

Reactions: 8

LOL I'll bet he orders a do it at home yourself kit to do his own surgery, after all, know it alls can do everything! And while you're at it fix the shelf in the garage...

Reactions: 18
They'll start trying to Foster or adopt next.....but will be the types to hand the kid back if they aren't what they want like those other youtubers/influencers that did.
Tim has stated they would never adopt. He seems to think it's beneath him or that an adopted child is somehow less than their own. Hes been an absolute scum bag forever.

Reactions: 28
But why are they so dramatic with EVERYTHING?!? Is Jenn really saying it’s a cold 75 in LA so she will bring layers as if Orlando doesn’t see the 70’s (granted, it is the wee hours of the AM, but that’s not the point)
ETA: I live relatively close to them. 1 minute of driving and I see the “Lake Nona” signs

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Tim has stated they would never adopt. He seems to think it's beneath him or that an adopted child is somehow less than their own. Hes been an absolute scum bag forever.
I believe Tim's brother is adopted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I could see Dim having this stance if he didn't already have a kid, but since he actually has his own "flesh and blood" now I don't think he would be so against it.

You got to love the hypocrisy out of him though since members of his own family have been adopted.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.