TheTaylorMadeHome #13 His kids dont want2stay,anuva reno on way, muvahoods a chore her kids sleep on the floor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Que her doing chicken this way now
definitely, she’ll be doing it in within a couple of weeks. Maybe she will restyle herself to become a stay at home mum, home cooked dinners, housekeeping hacks, child friendly activities, taking kids to clubs, putting them first etc !
oh wait she already thinks that she is that….

Reactions: 6
Que her doing chicken this way now
Nah, she’s too busy lazy.
---
I thought it was April fools day for a second

Reactions: 1
6.25 and Ben just got back from a 2 hour gym session?! Is that what we call it now
I love a good gym workout me.. but not for 2 hours, I’d be bored after that

I would definitely be questioning my husband if he were going to the gym at 4.30 for 2 hours!

Reactions: 11
She has no style whatsoever,her shop choices are boohoo shein or anywhere she can put it on credit,her shit hair ,eyebrows and fake tits make her look tacky af so no matter what she wears she will never look respectable,groomed or classy.

Reactions: 9
Another shit half term for Rosie yet again! Highlights consist of being let down at a trip to Thorpe Park, eating a poxy hashbrown in her mums car while she chats shit into her phone to her bots..sorry “friends” today she gets to play with a balloon while her joke of a mum spends all day trying to fix her wifi..Priorities of a top mum right there “Forgetfull Florence” ..only thing you forget is your childrens needs. I wonder is George at his dads or his half term next week..if so praying he gets a treat day out!

Reactions: 10
She said that Ben has taken George away fishing for a few days as it is George’s birthday. Florence yet again making no effort for either of her kids.

Reactions: 8
She said that Ben has taken George away fishing for a few days as it is George’s birthday. Florence yet again making no effort for either of her kids.
Course its fishing..its got to be something the adults love & that the kids are forced to love

Reactions: 8
She normally spends £4.00 on Shein

She definitely won’t buy that. She’s just testing the water. Tagged the company and mentioned it’s for the beauty awards in the hope of getting it gifted.

Reactions: 10
What the f%$#% is she doing into her camera??
Is she off her nut?
It’s becoming like a parody account

Reactions: 2
Hope the hubby isn’t questioning my 2 hour gym sessions
Did anyone see the state on her air fryer when she opened it?? She clearly hasn’t washed it between uses

Reactions: 4
Hope the hubby isn’t questioning my 2 hour gym sessions
Did anyone see the state on her air fryer when she opened it?? She clearly hasn’t washed it between uses
Yep the manky bitch! She’s got nothing to do the majority of the day -no excuses not to clean it after each use. But hey thats Flo she hardly cleans herself

Reactions: 5
Anyone else notice she’s said it’s a bit more than she’s willing to spend… & then put its out of stock…. But it actually says the RENTAL has been cancelled.
Does she think we are all thick or is she extremely thick?

p.s nothing wrong with renting a dress for a one time event… but why lie

Attachments

Reactions: 3