TheTaylorMadeHome #13 His kids dont want2stay,anuva reno on way, muvahoods a chore her kids sleep on the floor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sickness bug on the flight yet flo is swannin around the spa and hotel…Que potential outbreak at the hotel courtesy of this grubby mare!

Reactions: 7
HOW have I only just found her thread!! She irks me so much, i like her cleaning videos but Christ does she have to go to home bargains every day?! Also, why do we need bikini shots everyday? Bore offff

Reactions: 9
HOW have I only just found her thread!! She irks me so much, i like her cleaning videos but Christ does she have to go to home bargains every day?! Also, why do we need bikini shots everyday? Bore offff
Welcome! I hope you don’t take too many cleaning tips from her though, ie cleaning the toilet then the sink with the same cloth
Bikini shots are clearly to let us know she’s managed to actually stick at something for more than a week.

Reactions: 8
Hahah I was gonna say — her cleaning videos? Really..

Absolutely no one should like her cleaning videos. She is a disgrace

Reactions: 4
blimey, sorry mate thought this was a thread for her not to attack other posters did I say I took cleaning tips from her? Just like watching them like I like watching anyone else do a cleaning video chill

Hahah I was gonna say — her cleaning videos? Really..

Absolutely no one should like her cleaning videos. She is a disgrace
I don’t think I’ve ever seen her do any actual cleaning just hoovering the middle of the floor and a quick spray and wipe. Much like Flo, the house looks like it needs a good scrub with hot soapy water.

Reactions: 6
Same gym clothes as yesterday …. With no washing machine to use are we going to see them wear them all Holiday ?!

Reactions: 5
Her boobs look horrible in todays bikini. There is such a large amount of space between the breasts and they look very hard and plasticky.

Reactions: 2
Does she think she’s bought a genuine Michael Kors bag for £20 🫠

Reactions: 8