Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crunchpie

Can’t believe she doesn’t know what bloody day it is. Shows how she doesn’t count down to when her kids are back home.

Says she designs all the interiors etc. of their ‘Renos’ yet asks people to flood her inbox with ideas ‘cos she really hasn’t got a bloody clue’!! It’ll all be done as cheap as chips too no doubt.

Changing the subject but what happened about Benny’s company getting struck off?

Reactions: 5

gingersnap22

Chatty Member
First of all I’d like to say she doesn’t look bad by any means, but there’s something about her that can just not make the most of any outfit, where’s the jewellery / accessories etc and the stiff pose

no flouncing

VIP Member
No gushing birthday posh from benny boy or her older step children who love and adore her like a real mam! guttted flo. What extravagant gift did your rich husband buy you? Let me guess a weeks holiday without your kids cos your such a hard working mum 😂😂
Come on, he bought her a tracksuit! You must have missed that 😀

• Haha

Birdinthesky

Funnily enough there is NO planning application online for them. I would guess they were planning on extending as far as possible without the need to get planning permission (saving money as we know they are skint). However, bodge it Benny didn’t think to check the sewer pipe situation. I imagine when the conservatory came down one of the neighbours asked them what they were doing and Flo gobbed off, then the neighbours alerted the council. They are both so thick!
On a side note, the gym story today where she’s clearly dragged a tripod to record is absolutely tragic.

• Wow

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
The stories about not exploiting the children were hilarious, she did exactly that for as long as she possibly could! Thank God her step children seem to be seeing through now.

no flouncing

VIP Member
Can you imagine setting up a camera and filming yourself and your daughter watching a film. For most of that clip she shared they were both watching themselves on the phone screen more than they were looking at the tv.

Her boobs look horrid also.

• Sad

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
She’s taking the older ones (Ella, Harry & Gracie) out for a day of Christmas shopping and lunch.

Looks like George & Rosie will have to make do with whatever Home Bargains has in stock.
I’ll believe that when I see it , his kids especially his daughters can’t seem to stand being around her much lol

creamQueen

Chatty Member
Hope the hubby isn’t questioning my 2 hour gym sessions 😂😂
Did anyone see the state on her air fryer when she opened it?? She clearly hasn’t washed it between uses 🤢
Yep the manky bitch! She’s got nothing to do the majority of the day -no excuses not to clean it after each use. But hey thats Flo she hardly cleans herself

baxlax

Surely you’d do without a lounge rather than have a teenage boy and 10 year old girl share a room. A one off is fine but this will be a couple of months!