TheTaylormadeHome #12 Birthday in the snow for boss babe Flo. She’s Klarnered the gear but still no idea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A proper little girls room, the poor thing wont even have a toy to play in it. Looks like george hasn’t got his gaming station in his,I know she said its only a few weeks but for a teenager it’s alot,I hope she sets it up for him!
Notice how her and bennys room has a TV in it as well. I would have given that room to George so he could play his video games. So selfish.

Reactions: 10
That rental house… that her and Ben have had ZERO decorating or building input in is far nicer than any house she’s ever lived in, how embarrassing for her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The state of her airfryer. 🤢 We use ours everyday and clean it after every use and it's immaculate. Scum bags the pair of them.

That room is what Rosie should have had in their actual home. Regardless of whether it's a few weeks, they should have been able to take anything that they wanted to. She will soon be complaining that George is bored or under her feet, beacuse they didn't allow him to have his computer. What do they expect a teenage boy to do, when he's far away from friends (not they are allowed any round) interesting that there was no room for Gracie, things still far from perfect picture she tries to portray.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What happened to Flos “to do lists” and also the book she wanted to get printed for people to use? Aka Hinch copy …. And her management? Never heard of them again or any sign

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m still waiting to hear how Bennys 30 day collagen journey is going 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Laughing at the “cooking is our favourite thing to do together” reel. Of course it is. Heaven forbid she actually do something for her kids. They’re even cooking their own meals now. No issues making bens breakfast and lunch though.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
So the landlord made the bed in Rosie’s room for his little girl presumably…. See the difference compared to the jail bunks Ben and her slapped up for their 3 kids. 😢
And why does her and Ben seem to have loads of boxes of their stuff at that house, meanwhile George doesn’t even have a tv in his room? 😳
Things like that really highlight what absolute crappy parents they are, particularly towards her children.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Laughing at the “cooking is our favourite thing to do together” reel. Of course it is. Heaven forbid she actually do something for her kids. They’re even cooking their own meals now. No issues making bens breakfast and lunch though.

And lunch for the apprentice, who surely can't be an apprentice anymore!

Reactions: 5
Can Someone plz tell this twit there’s no difference between a private dentist and an nhs one other than the cost 😂✋

I don’t understand why she always brags about a private dentist the simpleton. It’s just a dentist ffs

• Haha
Long ramble……
Has anyone been following that awfull story about the mother of the 8 children who was cruel and abusive to them but also had a very big following on instagram and YouTube. not sure of her name. Anyway the long list of things she used to do that’s classed as “abuse” by the police/court was the children making beds, lunch, hoovering other chores etc in the morning before school……sound familiar

Reactions: 7
Can Someone plz tell this twit there’s no difference between a private dentist and an nhs one other than the cost 😂✋

I don’t understand why she always brags about a private dentist the simpleton. It’s just a dentist ffs
It just tells me that she hasn’t kept up regular dentist appointments for herself or her children as they would be registered with a NHS dentist. When George chipped/broke his tooth she kept going on about finding him a private dentist.

Reactions: 2
The complete and utter loser that is flo thinks it’s a ‘ flex ‘ to take yourself or your kid to a private dentist so likes to tell us when ever possible. Forgetting the fact she completely neglects her kids and she’s a walking embarrassment . A flex would be being a good mother and getting your weird prying eyes away from Ben and Harry for two mins you utter idiot of a woman. She makes me shameful of being a woman. She’s the epitome of why men think they rule the world. She’s completely incapable of anything that doesn’t put Benny at the fore front and her just shopping and idolising from behind

Does anyone ever wonder if it’s Ben that’s made her like this? & he’s really strict, kids needs to do chores, house must be clean at all times, make my lunch every morning etc etc? She’s so far up his arse she just does it all because she loooks SO miserable doing it…

Reactions: 2
Does anyone ever wonder if it’s Ben that’s made her like this? & he’s really strict, kids needs to do chores, house must be clean at all times, make my lunch every morning etc etc? She’s so far up his arse she just does it all because she loooks SO miserable doing it…
Yep, I think it’s all him and that she does it because she wants to be supported financially. She’s said before that the kids morning routine is all Ben, apparently that’s how he was raised.

Reactions: 4