TheTaylormadeHome #12 Birthday in the snow for boss babe Flo. She’s Klarnered the gear but still no idea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion

the taylormadehome #13 moving again don’t be fooled it’s all for her favourite Ben

Reactions: 8
Has she said this morning that her and Benny are taking their bed to the rental but the kids aren’t?! What the hell?!

• Angry
Has she said this morning that her and Benny are taking their bed to the rental but the kids aren’t?! What the hell?!
She’s disgusting the way beds aren’t always provided for her children , but yet she damn well makes sure hers is always there. She did the same when she moved into that house

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion:
Bens kids don’t want to stay, so another reno on the way, motherhood is a chore, her squids are sleeping on the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone please help me find where she has copied that post from no way she written that herself she’s just mixed it up a bit

Looks lovely but the set up is dodgy as anything. The people who bought their house paid 3/4 million in cash whilst keeping this and renting it back to them 🤥
I mean agree but we only have whose word about this being the truth. You have to prove and show where the money has come from if cash. Because Flo has always told the truth?! And what they asked for after a survey to what they got will be very different.

Reactions: 2
The couple who have taken the new house have had a big pay out just recently I won’t say what for but one of them had a serious accident so I can confirm this to be true this is one thing she is the telling truth about

Reactions: 5
Looks lovely but the set up is dodgy as anything. The people who bought their house paid 3/4 million in cash whilst keeping this and renting it back to them 🤥
they prob paid off this house released the money and remortgaged it to rent and bought the bungalow with that
---
The couple who have taken the new house have had a big pay out just recently I won’t say what for but one of them had a serious accident so I can confirm this to be true this is one thing she is the telling truth about
Ah just see this, ignore my comment haha

That was lucky for them to have such a quick straight forward sale, I think if I had that money I would maybe have looked around to see what was available!

Reactions: 2
Rosie is going to have a better room in a rental than anything her mother has provided for her so far 🙂

Reactions: 9
Rosie is going to have a better room in a rental than anything her mother has provided for her so far 🙂
A proper little girls room, the poor thing wont even have a toy to play in it. Looks like george hasn’t got his gaming station in his,I know she said its only a few weeks but for a teenager it’s alot,I hope she sets it up for him!