Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

S9481

Thread suggestion:
Bens kids don’t want to stay, so another reno on the way, motherhood is a chore, her squids are sleeping on the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Kelsmith346

Chatty Member
Just to confirm he does not go to a posh school he just goes to the local grammar lol my nephews are there it’s defo not posh what a twat she is

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can just imagine George & Rosie, a holiday? Can we come?
Flo - no kids it’s for Benny small bollocks, because without him we’d be on the streets.
Now go & make your own pack lunches whilst I deliver Benny's to work as he works so so hard

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
First of all Flo … go & phone your mum or a mate about the doctors and your greasy scabby face, it’s not insta content 🤢, secondly why is everything such a drama with you? You’re the only person Ive ever known who wants blood tests and doctors appointments over a cold sore. Get a life you boring dumb woman. 😴😴

Ps maybe Bennys been playing away and that’s where the cold sore came from 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Reoreo

Why has she made a full blown post about how she paid for a private dentist? It’s all about her. Not poor George. Pathetic excuse of a mother if I’m honest

• Angry

gingersnap22

Chatty Member
Anyone else noticed Gibraltar has now changed to Marbella… something that was mentioned on here 👋🏻
Also Marbella - for herself, Utah for herself & Benny, a France fishing trip for Benny where the kids can tag along and be bored sh*tless, then oh Thailand for herself and Benny
Yeah Flo, you should be so proud of yourself, mother of the year 🤥

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

gingersnap22

Chatty Member
She also explains the bit about Harry asking her to go into a chat with the club as she was there, like she’s his mum…this is also the first time I’ve ever seen her appear “mum proud” I agree she should treat him as one of her own kids but she’s not his mum and no mention on Joanne in all this “me and Benny” proudness
---
Also claiming she’s not got anything on her face other than mascara … errrr well you’ve definitely got fake tan on your face flo, that’s why your spots look darker as it’s clung to them, and tan will also even your skin tone 🙄

• Haha

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
Thanks to @no flouncing for the thread title 😊

Just the usual nonsense from the lying chav..

Been on a holiday she couldn’t hide her disdain for, spent more time with Bens friends children this month than her own and she couldn’t give a shit… she’s happy as Larry without her kids.

Not sure what else to say about this dirty liar because nothing ever changes, if anything her house gets worse, her kids get more neglected and her lies are just so obvious now they’re laughable … She was supposedly crying in a class room at 8am for 45 mins and when she came out after this 45 mins … it was 3pm and her chav dad was apparently storming the school fields screaming at a woman… REALLY making your dad sound like a lovely decent guy Flo 🥴😂

Honourable mention to Bennys hair implant which hasn’t made a blind bit of difference to his stupid looking face 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

gingersnap22

Chatty Member
Her recent post, supposedly all about George, is actually nothing to do with George, all about her and her NuSkin baloney 🙄 just another way to try and plug it and brainwash people into joining

• Angry
Reactions: 13

Rainbow2011

So Benny hasn't been able to exercise due to 'the accident' yet perfectly fine to go in a snowboarding holiday, makes perfect sense. 🤦🏻‍♀️ She knows that no one else would put up with her shit which is why she's so desperate to hang onto him. Benny's just happy to have a babysitter.

• Haha

Instagramstalker101

Chatty Member
Alllll the talk about Harry again this morning sooo boring. And also going to Thailand for 2 weeks next year for their 10 year anniversary 😂😂 how about doing something with your kids Flo???

• Haha
  • Sad

S9481

My jaw dropped when she said she won’t pay private for George’s braces 😂 but she will pay for Bennys hair transplant, the Botox, car finance, holidays for just them 😂

• Angry
  • Haha

no flouncing

VIP Member
I can’t believe she publicly said ‘it’s about the children of course but more so more than anything it’s about Ben’ WTF 🤯

• Angry
  • Sick

noseynorris23

House is up for sale, probably because it’s more than you can afford but has to show off you’ve bought new air pods 😂😂😂
---
Took one for the team and messaged to ask why the house is up for sale ‘onto the next project’ is the response I got 😂😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈🙈
Bullshit I've heard on the grapevine they can't afford to live in it

• Haha

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
So the landlord made the bed in Rosie’s room for his little girl presumably…. See the difference compared to the jail bunks Ben and her slapped up for their 3 kids. 😢
And why does her and Ben seem to have loads of boxes of their stuff at that house, meanwhile George doesn’t even have a tv in his room? 😳
Things like that really highlight what absolute shitty parents they are, particularly towards her children.

• Angry

Tattldurcage

Chatty Member
Nah, I can’t deal with this.

Flo: goes outside, sets up phone & tripod, goes back indoors, pretends to go out to collect milk, goes back in doors, goes back out to collect her phone / tripod, goes in the kitchen to set up her life, walk back out, then walks back in like she’s just arrived… turns the camera around, ‘makes’ a coffee…. DOESNT STIR IT & then drinks coffee 😩

What a sad cunt.

Attachments

• Haha

creamQueen

Chatty Member
Heres one for you FLO u vile piece of shit mother..Take george and rosie on a holiday from your “hard earned” earnings flogging face dildos! Treat them..Spoil them like you do that muppet you are married too! Just you and your kids quality time..You would probably combust at the thoughts! Honestly shes horrid!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
So she said that apparently the dogs aren't allowed upstairs but you always find winnie in the sun in her bedroom, so they clearly are allowed up then, and now she's in the bed, either they are free to go wherever in the house or they're not, but don't try and bullshit that they're not allowed.
Ive never used milk in a smoothie, only ever fruit juice.
Like someone said the other day she just talks for the sake of talking, 99% of the stuff she says is absolute Bullshit.

Very telling that Gracie has vanished just like Ella did isn’t it?.. Not the quite amazing stepmum you seem to think you are Flo .

Reactions: 12