TheTaylormadeHome #12 Birthday in the snow for boss babe Flo. She’s Klarnered the gear but still no idea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My partner bought a McDonald’s coffee earlier on our way out shopping so I tried it. I’ve never had one before! Wanted to see what all the fuss was about and why she’s so keen to get one everyday.

Bloody vile! Tastes how dishwater looks 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Must be frustrating to see lovely kitchens like this, with the floor all looking nicely laid, with a beautiful skylight, knowing they couldn't afford their planned skylights and thrown down in no particular order tiles on the floor. Imagine seeing the work Ben does for others and his bodge job at home (although the workmanship could still be tit at least it looks better than flos).
---

Oh and this is how well planned their own build was, is that 2 double sockets inside the wardrobes?? 😂😂 Yeah I've always thought how handy it would be to have plug sockets in my fitted wardrobes!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw on tiktok a website to view people's fake followers.... so nearly 20k are fake for flo. 😫🤣
Screenshot_20230202_094435_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry but her skin looks terrible in that eye brow video 😱
And you’re telling me if you don’t lumi in the morning your skin will look that horrendous by lunchtime 🙄

• Wow
Guessing Rosie has to have her cake a day early to fit around Ben's fishing plans too 😔 or is she getting it tomo with day old strawberries?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Big money maker Ben and flo and poor little r gets a smashed together cake from Aldi 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s. I shame that woman

• Sad
That cake with The wonky Kit Kats and cheap leftover bit of Xmas string round it 🥴… she’d of been better off spending a few extra quid and getting a nicer Asda one instead of the cheapest one there … or making one but then again money and time are two things Flo never has for her children 🙄

• Sad
Looking real boss babe there Flo(more ghetto skank) in your GymKing puffa 🤮 who keeps there coat on in a restaurant….only her Nasty Ass!! She literally cannot do anything right or with a bit of class/decorum! Glad rosie was happy with her gift..itl be all she gets bless her…a birthday tea & phone can be plenty but not for this “rich boss witch” she can try talk an extravagant lifestyle but her actions certainly dont display it, ski hol-Bulgaria Cheapest location!bet she didnt spend a penny while there!All there hols-cheap destinations!Her house decor B&M,Home Bargains cheap tat & bodged work! Kids dressed like tramps,or sale rail stuff, herself-boohoo PLT Primark Klarna bleep, kid’s birthdays -bare minimum /no effort (1st year ever) she truly is more a cup of warm piss then a glass of champagne ,give it up Flo you’re delusional

• Haha
Flo you absolute excuse for a Mother, when you read this please consider how bleeping tragic it is that you only use your poor Children for your tit ‘content’, that poor child being paraded on the day before her birthday is so incredibly sad. Also your skin looks like absolute tit, you’re fooling no one 😆 You seriously need to go and take a long hard look at yourself you dirty, attention seeking, delusional, illiterate clown.

• Heart
Seeing as she’s so successful with all these paid ads she gets 🤥 She’s so awkward and smiles at the camera, so aware of the camera the whole time she’s filming the kids, she’s not very natural, and some mothers aren’t and that’s just life but perhaps don’t plaster it all over social media

Seeing as she’s so successful with all these paid ads she gets 🤥 She’s so awkward and smiles at the camera, so aware of the camera the whole time she’s filming the kids, she’s not very natural, and some mothers aren’t and that’s just life but perhaps don’t plaster it all over social media
I’ve never seen a mother so awkward and unnatural with their kids as Flo. You can tell she’s no real clue who those kids are as people or what they like. It’s glaringly obvious, especially anytime she comes on camera with George, it’s so forced and fake .

Reactions: 6
She’s so so un natural with those kids it’s weird. It’s like they really annoy her and having them for the week is a complete chore .
Bennys kids she seems to miss and want tk talk about . I find it very weird

The way she's going on about Harry its like he's playing for arsenal 1st team! Yeah cool he's doing well but let's not pretend he's just signed some £10million contract. It's so important and amazing he's got his 1st game with them, that his dad is away fishing and flo is going to be at home filming herself. If his debut was that exciting to talk like he's the world's greatest footballer, you'd be there watching? Oh but it's a youth team game of course, not his world debut.

The way she's going on about Harry its like he's playing for arsenal 1st team! Yeah cool he's doing well but let's not pretend he's just signed some £10million contract. It's so important and amazing he's got his 1st game with them, that his dad is away fishing and flo is going to be at home filming herself. If his debut was that exciting to talk like he's the world's greatest footballer, you'd be there watching? Oh but it's a youth team game of course, not his world debut.
He seems a bit old for trials. My friend’s son plays with a big English PL club and he was scouted by the academy at a Scottish PL club at 7. My neighbour’s son was 8 when he joined the same academy. 7/8 seems to be the norm for joining academies when you look at players in big clubs.

I don’t know much about English football, is Milwall a big club?

Reactions: 4
Is it Rosies birthday today or tomorrow?

Let’s see what Flo has planned for her over the weekend then. Surely she’ll take her out somewhere but knowing her the meal last night was the beginning and end of the celebrations.

Reactions: 3
He seems a bit old for trials. My friend’s son plays with a big English PL club and he was scouted by the academy at a Scottish PL club at 7. My neighbour’s son was 8 when he joined the same academy. 7/8 seems to be the norm for joining academies when you look at players in big clubs.

I don’t know much about English football, is Milwall a big club?
Erm, they are 8th (of 24 clubs) in the championship so not one of the 'best' clubs, but are a known club, not a huge club like flo is making out.
---

Is it Rosies birthday today or tomorrow?

Let’s see what Flo has planned for her over the weekend then. Surely she’ll take her out somewhere but knowing her the meal last night was the beginning and end of the celebrations.
Today, would be nice if she had some friends round or did something even if she doesn't take her out. Not happening today though as its birthday takeaway with mum and siblings.