TheTaylormadeHome #12 Birthday in the snow for boss babe Flo. She’s Klarnered the gear but still no idea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long story short Flo get your head out of Bens arse. She’s so pathetic the way she constantly praises Ben every day for the most mediocre Bullshit , the man doesn’t even put his dishes in the sink … No wonder the bars so low for men these days with woman like her.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Oh my goodness listening to her this morning she’s talking like she’s just bought herself a Hinch farm all by herself.

You’re buying a second hand iPhone 8 with a crack on the back from someone off Facebook. Well done you 👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So yet again FLOs children have to slot into Bennys plans,Rosie has to celebrate her birthday the night before so ben can go sit at the side of a lake with the lads..No decent caring parent goes away for their childs birthday (unless it’s totally unavoidable im sure)but fishing is hardly a priority. Her smugness boasting about having nothing with out Ben, flo ur buying a 2nd hand phone,You could buy a new iphone 8 for a few quid more-even if you were a single parent you would make it work You don’t need to thank BennyBoy every bleeping day! Christ! The kids definitely aren’t home yet as know way she wouldn’t show them + tell us all in front of them how she loved her holiday,She has to rub it in to them so my guess is tomorrow like planned they’ll be home for her bday tea

• Sad
So Benny hasn't been able to exercise due to 'the accident' yet perfectly fine to go in a snowboarding holiday, makes perfect sense. 🤦🏻‍♀️ She knows that no one else would put up with her tit which is why she's so desperate to hang onto him. Benny's just happy to have a babysitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she shouting, makes it more evident how empty and crappy that extension is with a lack of soft furnishings as its echoing so badly.
Has she never had party bags as a kid 'when has it been a thing to buy something for other kids on your child's birthday?' then says how much the sweets were, like she clearly does begrudge it, no prices for the other stuff, but the sweets for other kids were £2 a big bag and she bought 2.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Yup …. Yesterdays stories are todays cleaning reel 🙄 she acts like she actually believes 111k people are watching her.
Yup, no mention of the kids being there though!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she shouting, makes it more evident how empty and crappy that extension is with a lack of soft furnishings as its echoing so badly.
Has she never had party bags as a kid 'when has it been a thing to buy something for other kids on your child's birthday?' then says how much the sweets were, like she clearly does begrudge it, no prices for the other stuff, but the sweets for other kids were £2 a big bag and she bought 2.
They’ve never experienced a birthday party with there friends over in all the years of watching her stories she never made any effort for them-Last year Rosie got a unicorn balloon a raincoat and wellies ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ Essential items as birthday presents 😳She begrudges her children so much! Its only recently she has upgraded poor George from crappy sports direct to JD sale rail stock he will get what he wants some day(unless he pays himself) Flo moaning about a mini pack of Haribo just tells you how tit a mum she is who has never done it before. Meanwhile bens gets kids whatever they want. 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Flo Flo Flo know one I mean not one person thinks you have money and are stuck up hunny 🤣🤣 your a show girl

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“Work hard play hard”🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣 hilarious Flo🙄 boasting about all these holidays but soz George you aint coming on half of them its me & benny😡 id say it killed her to buy George a £1.49 flatbread, you can tell buy her,like the £2 sweete yesterday 🤣!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
She “dose” think it’s something you cannot put a price on but moans about the price of things if it is to do with her children .
Why would you want to receive an email to tell you what Florence from Sittingbourne Block got up to, when from her own accord, none of it is because of what she does but more the bloke she got with. It is not very inspirational is it

Reactions: 9
Also…. She thanks Benny for everything, yet claims she’s a high fly earner with NuSkin, which isn’t anything to do with Benny & she could easily of got sucked into done it without him. 🤷🏻‍♀️
“Work hard, play hard” also made me laugh, when do we ever see you working, Flo?
On a side note, please can we somehow stop her buying more unitards, they didn’t look good in school PE and still don’t now 🙈

• Haha
Wow, buys George a flatbread and I assume he had to eat it cold after the orthodontist.
Says his teeth are wonky and they are getting pliers to pull out his last baby tooth. She's a vile mother! But then that's them isn't it, if you don't like something you get something done about it rather than body confidence. Her boob job, Ben's hair implant. I'm all for braces but you don't speak to your child like that, and on her 'huge' platform!

Reactions: 8
I reckon she reads here ALOT, doesn’t always (if ever) take in what is said but she often starts the day with a chat and clean reel but then drops off for the rest of the day…. Or is that literally just her content, a mcds coffee and making her bed?

Reactions: 8