TheStyleFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone needs to call bulls**t here.., all that hype and hysteria over five over-priced, polyester pieces of clothing that could be bought in M&S, Next or Dunnes. All the gurning, gulping and hype for this??? 20 years in the fashion industry? It’s the Emperor’s new clothes. She’s trying to gaslight gullible potential purchasers into thinking these clothes live up to the hysteria she’s being trying to generate.
And her sycophants will lap it up like it’s the best thing since sliced bread. Tragic. I’ve already seen people compliment her for this amazing collection. Get a grip.

Reactions: 4
It's going down like a lead balloon.... Nomi didn't read the room at all .....
Aside from the fact that similar skirts and tops are available from M&S, RI, Dunnes, H&M. Where is Naomi’s collection designed and manufactured? If it was Irish perhaps you could justify the price but the reality is its probably manufactured is a sweat shop in Bangladesh 🇧🇩
All the Huns will receive gifts of it this week and with a bit of luck it will die a death before Christmas 🎄

Reactions: 9
Aside from the fact that similar skirts and tops are available from M&S, RI, Dunnes, H&M. Where is Naomi’s collection designed and manufactured? If it was Irish perhaps you could justify the price but the reality is its probably manufactured is a sweat shop in Bangladesh 🇧🇩
All the Huns will receive gifts of it this week and with a bit of luck it will die a death before Christmas 🎄
WOULD love to know where theyre made.
Dunneshas such. Similar at moment and paul costellos range is far cheaper
Make It Make Sense !!!!!

Reactions: 5
YStyle flat to the mat sourcing white fluffy cardigans and sequin dresses for followers who all suddenly asked for them😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
YStyle flat to the mat sourcing white fluffy cardigans and sequin dresses for followers who all suddenly asked for them😉😂
They may well have after they saw the price Naomi wanted for her stuff. I agree with earlier tattlers that if they were made in Ireland then it might justify they price but we know they more than likely weren’t or she’d have screamed it from the rooftops

Reactions: 7
Do ystyle and naoimi have a rift of some sort? Like will we not see yvonne showcasing the nomi stuff??

Reactions: 2
No chance of that! Ystyle is great. Think TSF used to try and copy Y in the early days

Do ystyle and naoimi have a rift of some sort? Like will we not see yvonne showcasing the nomi stuff??
Am I imagining it or is the Nomi account very quiet on insta? She blocked me from her TSF account…can’t think what I could have done to upset the overwhelmed princess 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I thought the decor was her admiring it in some hotel!!! That's her own staircase she getting professionally decorated. Cost of living crisis my eye!!!!

I thought the decor was her admiring it in some hotel!!! That's her own staircase she getting professionally decorated. Cost of living crisis my eye!!!!
It was gifted of course and she didnt even have to do it herself 🙄

Time for a new thread…any suggestions
---
It’s obscene. I recall her getting a garland for the mantle piece gifted a couple years back and it was over €1,000

• Wow
Im not getting the cigarette jokes can someone fill me in 🙈
Basically squeaky clean little miss perfect was away on holiday and accidentally showed a packed of smokes in her bag one evening

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.