TheStyleFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you need to work with a ‘celebrity’ stylist to help you ‘source’ and birthday present for your mother. It’s something from Chanel purchased in Brown Thomas….🤔🤔 She must be fierce overwhelmed after that complex decision making process 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Raging no airport story all the girls dressed the same
Cormac in his shorts 🤣
Waiting on the blessed posts tomorrow 😵💫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Dont see her using the gifted basket bag with her innitials on it that she got gifted last week. The girls got one each also... nothing less than Chanel will do for her.. The businesses will soon learn no to be bothering with the likes.

Reactions: 5
Spam kids matching outfits incoming
sure didn’t she have a hard couple of wks traveling to uk

Reactions: 3
I couldn't let anyone know I was on holiday again after only a few weeks. Don't care how rich I was, I'd be too embarrassed.

Reactions: 3
She has no clue what pressure many families are under now. She's so.far removed from reality. I'm sure there are children in her girl's class who have parents under pressure whilst this one swans around in her expensive shoes with designer bags aplenty on her 26th holiday of the year. Read the fooking room Naomi!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 7
The saddest part is not tagging the COS dress so that all the cratures will have to beg her to tell them where they can (but won't) buy it.

Tag it in the post you sad cow Naomi.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.