TheStyleFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Despite the excessive tagging this is NOT a PR stay. Naomi is paying for this with her own money. Although, I suspect there’s a reason for the tagging and her next stay will be #gifted. That’s Oct midterm sorted 👍
Denise kenny byrnes stay was gifted. They obvs thought hers was too

Don't worry too much Naomi, I'm sure you'll be somewhere sunny again in about 3 weeks time🙄imagine if she had to wait another yr like most of us

Reactions: 10
The array of designer dresses and 5000 pairs of shoes... wouldnt it be great if all u had to worry about was not being able to enjoy your morning coffee whilst sitting in the sun.🙄

Reactions: 6
Don't worry too much Naomi, I'm sure you'll be somewhere sunny again in about 3 weeks time🙄imagine if she had to wait another yr like most of us
Next weekend there will be an overnight stay in The Westbury with dinner in Balfes plus a photo of Naomi + some flowers she bought on Grafton street! Oh and her OOTD … wide leg trousers + collared shirt + oversized blazer with a sweater thrown over the shoulders 👍👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Next weekend there will be an overnight stay in The Westbury with dinner in Balfes plus a photo of Naomi + some flowers she bought on Grafton street! Oh and her OOTD … wide leg trousers + collared shirt + oversized blazer with a sweater thrown over the shoulders 👍👍👍
You have nailed it 👌🤣

• Haha
Despite the excessive tagging this is NOT a PR stay. Naomi is paying for this with her own money. Although, I suspect there’s a reason for the tagging and her next stay will be #gifted. That’s Oct midterm sorted 👍
it was a PR stay, come on NaomI let’s not try it!
---

Reactions: 2
Any other gos? She’s well botoxed and filtered. Does she look like a bag of hammers in real life
I haven't seen her in ages. I pass her house a good bit. Her 'posing room/office' is at the front of her house so everyone can see her from the road 😆. Herself and the hubby grew up beside one another. His Dad is a judge and her parents own the Cavan Equestrian Centre as mentioned.
They had some issues with their builder when renovating. He downed tools a couple of times when not getting paid on time and refused to continue. He is a great builder (he built ours) and wouldn't care who you were.
Her Dad isn't the most pleasant man and was trying to micro manage the renovations which did not go down well either.
Also this makes me want to 🤢🤮 but I snogged her now hubby many moons ago! He's a KNOB. Up his own arse and always has been. Very unlikeable..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I haven't seen her in ages. I pass her house a good bit. Her 'posing room/office' is at the front of her house so everyone can see her from the road 😆. Herself and the hubby grew up beside one another. His Dad is a judge and her parents own the Cavan Equestrian Centre as mentioned.
They had some issues with their builder when renovating. He downed tools a couple of times when not getting paid on time and refused to continue. He is a great builder (he built ours) and wouldn't care who you were.
Her Dad isn't the most pleasant man and was trying to micro manage the renovations which did not go down well either.
Also this makes me want to 🤢🤮 but I snogged her now hubby many moons ago! He's a KNOB. Up his own arse and always has been. Very unlikeable..
That’s a very comprehensive overview! Welcome to tattle @CaliforinaDreamin 🤣
Question about your snog with Cormac…was he sockless and wearing the moccasins?!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I presume the Huns know there are brands out there other than Cos. If I see another pair of boxy shite looking trousers from Cos I’ll lose my tit and break into Cormac’s wardrobe and take a scissors to his moccasins 👍

(ps…has she got the overlapping teeth fixed?)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else find these video/updates very immature and childish?

Reminds me of the late 80’s when you were about 9 years old and your friends were passing their memo books around for you to fill out…I’m working on a big work thing, I can’t say what the big work this is but did I say it’s big? I need new glasses, daddy is away a lot, Barbie is my favorite doll and pink is my favorite colour and you are my best friend and my dog is called Jack because he’s a Jack Russell duhhhh!
Here’s a picture of me wearing my new favorite flowery maxi dress and my new converse. What’s you favorite shoe?

Attachments

• Haha
Yes that was unbelievably cringe 😳Especially the "he gets me" bit. I felt like I was accidentally reading her private diary.

Reactions: 4
Ugh I can’t stand it when people refer to their husband/child’s father as Daddy 🤢

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.