TheStyleFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That latest reel... All I can see is sun damage!!!!!
Feck me, she’s turned into an Afro Caribbean woman! 😱😱Jesus she’s black and that’s not fake tan, it’s sun damage. She’s like a leather handbag in her 50’s. 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks like Madge from Benidorm ! She looks like leather and that skin as she smokes a fag must be a funny site

Reactions: 7
Her tan is shocking, look at her feet!!
Is she taking those nasal inhalants that darken your skin pigment? There’s a health warning about these but she sure looks black dark. I heard a health expert warn against them on the radio. 🤔🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is she taking those nasal inhalants that darken your skin pigment? There’s a health warning about these but she sure looks black dark. I heard a health expert warn against them on the radio. 🤔🤔
Never heard of those but she’s taking something. The tan is rediculous. I’d say she’s on weight loss supplements as well as the fags 🚬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus christ! When is all this madness going to end?
Soon I hope. Will the sheep engage with broadcast channel and stories? No doubt the Huns will want to curate the broadcast channel as much as their stories so it’s increasing their workload … unless they stop posting to their stories…

She’s choosing to be “compressed” and “overwhelmed”. She doesn’t need the money. She’s already got a lifestyle that most people could only dream of and she doesn’t need to leave her house if she chooses not to so she needs to shut up about how hard it all is. If it’s all too much for your privileged little head then stop, you don’t need to do it!

Reactions: 11
In her defence and as someone who is also a stay at home parent I feel she's justifying her privileged lifestyle by doing this. Maybe I'm wrong. She could just do the fashion bits and leave whatever she doesn't want to do but maybe because she's with an agency it's all or nothing.

Reactions: 1
She wants the public profile and all the collaborations, hotel stays and gifted stuff etc. Her problem is she just doesn’t like doing the work.

She struggles to keep up with all the new forms of content she needs to produce to remain relevant.

She despises talking to the camera and it’s painful to watch and her reels are boring. She would prefer to just post pictures of Spanx styled 5 million ways and AF links.

The competition is fierce amongst the Huns and she has all these young ones out performing her in terms of content.

She doesn’t look like she enjoys it but without it she has no public profile…she’s just a rich girl from Cavan. Maybe if RTE wanted to produce The Real Housewives of Cavan (RHOC) she could try out for the role of the boring cast mate! And Cormac could make cameo appearances in his mocassins 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.