TheStyleFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have just seen the dresses….absolutely terrible. She sooo desperate to give off the impression of perfection….yet she’s dragging on cheap cigarettes 🚬
Still tagging martinhal . 💯 on a freebie.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just never get why people bring their kids away if theyre going to be putting them in kids clubs and not spending time with them , is it just me , I actually find this really sad....

Reactions: 5
Just never get why people bring their kids away if theyre going to be putting them in kids clubs and not spending time with them , is it just me , I actually find this really sad....
a holiday has to be a holiday for the whole family. To be able to use kids clubs gives parents a well earned rest. i dont understand what makes it sad. There is usually lots of family time too

Reactions: 14
a holiday has to be a holiday for the whole family. To be able to use kids clubs gives parents a well earned rest. i dont understand what makes it sad. There is usually lots of family time too
This ^^ I don’t stick mine in all day every day but part of holiday she loves is making new friends & going inside the club space to do her own thing. Gives me some time to be alone or with hubby then we all regroup and do family stuff

Reactions: 7
Not sure kids clubs were very popular when we were going with ours but I'm all for it. Holidays cost a fortune and to get any little bit of time to chill/read/ whatever while the kids are happy playing - I fail to see what could be wrong with that.

Those dresses though 🫠 and her own green one to match #fuckingcringe

If the kids are happy in the clubs I don't see a problem but it is sad to see kids put in without a choice and that happens too. Mine never want to go and just make friends at the pool etc. Her 3 seem happy out though.

Reactions: 3
We happily used the kids club on a trip to Spain recently. We have three children and two were more than happy to go in and requested it as soon as they woke up in the morning! Then once the kids club finished for the morning they met their friends from club at the pool for more playing . Then again there was an evening club after dinner . It gave us a lovely break and for us we have zero help at home in ireland so to be able to use the kids clubs for free was 100% worth it for us to be able to enjoy our holiday and each others company as husband and wife not just mammy and daddy

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s well filtered here. Just like her cigarettes 🚬, filtered
Is it just me or does she look way smaller than a size. 10? I’m a 10 and when I hear her say she is a 10 and I look at her she is way more tiny that I am. I have a shape but she just looks so thin, I would guess a size 6-8

Reactions: 10
Is it just me or does she look way smaller than a size. 10? I’m a 10 and when I hear her say she is a 10 and I look at her she is way more tiny that I am. I have a shape but she just looks so thin, I would guess a size 6-8
I do think she’s gone much thinner in recent months. She did look a healthy size 10 but she definitely looks 8 if not less now. Could be filters mind you! Who knows these days?! I’ve just seen a pic on Facebook of Pippa that someone else posted. Her face looks like a normal persons face 😂 lines, under eye shadows, etc. it just shows how perfectly filtered she is all the time in her own pics!

• Haha
I do think she’s gone much thinner in recent months. She did look a healthy size 10 but she definitely looks 8 if not less now. Could be filters mind you! Who knows these days?! I’ve just seen a pic on Facebook of Pippa that someone else posted. Her face looks like a normal persons face 😂 lines, under eye shadows, etc. it just shows how perfectly filtered she is all the time in her own pics!
I think it’s filters. I’d say she does starve herself tho. Wouldn’t be surprised if she has had lipo or is taking something…outside of the 20 Mayfair a day that she smokes 🚬 🚬🚬

• Haha
She looked very much like a normal person yesterday on the swing with the wrinkly tummy and flat chest. All normal after children and refreshing to see imperfections on insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s the fags girls, they keep the lbs off and age you too! Bonus if that’s the look you’re after! 😂She looks bony and old/haggered and I’m a good 7 years older than her and look healthier.

Reactions: 2
Despite the excessive tagging this is NOT a PR stay. Naomi is paying for this with her own money. Although, I suspect there’s a reason for the tagging and her next stay will be #gifted. That’s Oct midterm sorted 👍

Attachments

The kids "buffet" looks decent...NOT abit of pasta and a,slice of pizza..if that was kids they would probably be picking a bit of everything whether they liked it or not.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.