Thesocialmama.xo #9 Just eat right ya dafty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like the two of them and I don’t think DDOG is attractive at all but I don’t think they are the big fatties people are making out ?
I think they both have normal womanly figures

Reactions: 9
I don't think it's their actual size that's the problem, but their lies about their sizes and lifestyle that annoys people as it creates insecurities in others. They bleat on so much about their health kicks, fizz sticks and what sizes they supposedly are to peddle any lies to make a bit of money from naive followers buying ketones, etc.

Aimees new look haul was her saying that her clothes were in a size 12, when she doesn't look like a size 12. There's nothing wrong with being a 14-16, having a curvy figure or eating a McD's, but if you put your life on insta, you should have the decency to be honest. DDoG was saying about being on a health and fitness kick and looked like she was having great results, then starts to peddle lipo style treatments to achieve it.

Reactions: 11
There's DDoG on the Choosing Happy 'cookies' again. They look shite. Cookies shouldn't be iced they're bleeping biscuits. And how many times are we going to be subjected to wee Chuckie farting about in that tacky as duck dress shop?
I agree about the ridiculous personalised cups. Why is everything bleeping personalised? Grow the duck up, bunch of dicks.
I'm sick of hearing about that dress shop already, not to mention how many times she said "like" while talking about it.
I don’t like the two of them and I don’t think DDOG is attractive at all but I don’t think they are the big fatties people are making out ?
I don't think either of them dress for their shape or size very well. I dunno if it's because they are in denial and seem to be on endless health kicks/fad diets and whatnot so probably think there's no point buying bigger clothes because they'll lose the weight soon.

Reactions: 6
I think it's the huge gains that have happened to them both and the constant hypocrisy about crying over being fat then underwear photos saying love the skin you're in etc.
I'd say Nina has gained 3 or 4 stone at least, and it's no secret why. Continually ramming shite in her face. She looks puffy and spotty.

Reactions: 3
I agree, they're hardly massively fat and I don't agree with the many comments here which are just mean for the sake of being mean. However, I do have issue with how DDOG and Aimee use their weight as content. They both have really unhealthy diets yet neither seem to have a grasp of how to deal with it properly. Spending a fortune at the local cafe and takeaways then drinking these fizz sticks or whatever the hell they are, and going for these fat reducing treatments, it's just a load of nonsense, and mostly done for content and engagement. And this isn't coming from the perspective of someone who's the picture of health - I've put on a load of weight over the last year and need a diet overhaul. But seeing them take these lazy shortcuts, which are also unhealthy, is just going to piss people off.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm purely thinking of the clothes in the fashion show, they are awful. Tacky fashion

I agree, they're hardly massively fat and I don't agree with the many comments here which are just mean for the sake of being mean. However, I do have issue with how DDOG and Aimee use their weight as content. They both have really unhealthy diets yet neither seem to have a grasp of how to deal with it properly. Spending a fortune at the local cafe and takeaways then drinking these fizz sticks or whatever the hell they are, and going for these fat reducing treatments, it's just a load of nonsense, and mostly done for content and engagement. And this isn't coming from the perspective of someone who's the picture of health - I've put on a load of weight over the last year and need a diet overhaul. But seeing them take these lazy shortcuts, which are also unhealthy, is just going to piss people off.
Aimee has a nice figure DDoG is a mess. I think alot of the time comments are made aimed at what they are eating/feeding habits rather than you are fat in the weight sense of the word

Couldnt put the phone away for 5 minutes while her daughter was getting her ears pierced, it hurts a bit she should have given her her complete attention, the picture after in tgis she looked so upset

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Couldnt put the phone away for 5 minutes while her daughter was getting her ears pierced, it hurts a bit she should have given her her complete attention, the picture after in tgis she looked so upset
Highly doubt she will follow the aftercare advice either. Piercings done with guns can end up with lots of problems even if looked after correctly

Highly doubt she will follow the aftercare advice either. Piercings done with guns can end up with lots of problems even if looked after correctly
She definitely hasn't paid for that, I'm sure it's about 73 pound in Claire's. Can't believe she's standing taking pics 😭 poor kids. There's no way that wee girl has asked for that either

Reactions: 2
I really wish people would stop using Claire’s accessories for kiddies ear piercing. A piercing shop using needles will have it done in seconds and will not be noisy or painful for the wean. Besides the fact they are professionally trained unlike the hacks in those shops.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Yes she'd definitely been crying. Poor wee girl.

Reactions: 1
I really wish people would stop using Claire’s accessories for kiddies ear piercing. A piercing shop using needles will have it done in seconds and will not be noisy or painful for the wean. Besides the fact they are professionally trained unlike the hacks in those shops.
I got mine done there like probably most of us 25 years ago and I cannot bleeping believe they’re still doing it! It’s insane!!

Reactions: 2
My daughter is a bit older that Genevieve and I wouldn’t dream of piercing her ears yet. Maybe I’m boring but I want her to understand how to look after them before I would let her.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.