Thesocialmama.xo #9 Just eat right ya dafty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually feel sorry for DDOG wee girl. She’s being paraded like a bleeping show pony and clearly does not give a duck about being a princess or girlie girl for the camera.

Reactions: 5
I can't believe anyone was brave (or stupid) enough to let her near all they dresses lol she is bogging

Also the plate of treats why the need for so much?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Seeing Aimees latest post makes me wonder / concerned why her family and friends don’t step in more with some of her posts? She clearly has a history of poor mental health over a number of years of her life at different times - surely somebody stepped in behind the scenes when she took herself off her antidepressants. Or after the public posts which are really another cry for help.
I hope to god that has happened in the background because as candid as that post is she doesn’t radiate on a daily basis that she is dealing well with it now.

Seeing Aimees latest post makes me wonder / concerned why her family and friends don’t step in more with some of her posts? She clearly has a history of poor mental health over a number of years of her life at different times - surely somebody stepped in behind the scenes when she took herself off her antidepressants. Or after the public posts which are really another cry for help.
I hope to god that has happened in the background because as candid as that post is she doesn’t radiate on a daily basis that she is dealing well with it now.
I’m wondering why she had nowhere to live at 19 and her best friend had to take her in?

Reactions: 4
She didn’t get on with her Mum. Aimee was a nightmare when she was younger and they fell out.
Mental health is not something to be flippant about and it is not how I want this to come across, but her ‘first photo’ is a stage that a large percentage of teens go through when you think you’re the big independent adult and then quickly have a reality check when you realise it’s not all sunshine and roses. Interesting if Aimee blames her family life or if she would openly admit she was just a nightmare when she was young.
Interesting that she used babies and a husband as things in life that should equal happiness. Maybe that’s where she has gone wrong in life, thinking those things are what makes you a success in life when really there is so much more to life than popping weans out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Mental health is not something to be flippant about and it is not how I want this to come across, but her ‘first photo’ is a stage that a large percentage of teens go through when you think you’re the big independent adult and then quickly have a reality check when you realise it’s not all sunshine and roses. Interesting if Aimee blames her family life or if she would openly admit she was just a nightmare when she was young.
Interesting that she used babies and a husband as things in life that should equal happiness. Maybe that’s where she has gone wrong in life, thinking those things are what makes you a success in life when really there is so much more to life than popping weans out.
I would definitely be interested to see what she would say about it. I believe her mum is quite strict and it was a case of you can’t continue being like this while you are in my house and she left. No way would her mother have seen her on the streets. I know there’s other people here who would know way more than me, maybe they’ll chime in ☕

Reactions: 3
I reckon she completely blames her mum/family, no way would she ever accept accountability. I can imagine her using it against them and that’s why her mum let’s her away with everything now - to avoid the drama all over again when she doesn’t get her way.

Reactions: 8
I reckon she completely blames her mum/family, no way would she ever accept accountability. I can imagine her using it against them and that’s why her mum let’s her away with everything now - to avoid the drama all over again when she doesn’t get her way.
💯 this ⬆

Reactions: 2
Not to downplay anything about mental illness but I honestly do question these influencers who have all been on the brink of suicide and at ‘rock bottom’ - it’s very ‘on trend’ to be discussing this and i can’t help but wonder if a lot of them are just jumping on the band wagon to be relevant and get engagement.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah that is why it’s an interesting one to me. I know I was a wee dick when I was a teenager and even up to about 20yo but looking back I realise how much a nightmare I must have been and I have had many conversations with family about how embarrassed I am about the way I behaved ..... young and entitled.
She seems to have confused ideas about life in general. The impression I have of her is that she likes to portray the idea of certain things equalling happiness and success but deep down she KNOWS that these things aren’t it. I think as women we can all agree that when we were younger the image of the perfect life shoved down our throats was always marriage and kids but most of us have grown the duck up and know life isn’t that simple. She probably didn’t really have any idea of what she wanted to do with her life and has fallen into the age-old ‘easy’ option of being a wife and full time mum. She just seems ........ lost?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
@Shugsyshalone you’ve hit the nail on the head with saying she seems lost.

I think it’s clear from her stories today that she THRIVES off the reaction - it gives her the validation she needed as she tries to find “Her thing” on Instagram.

Unfortunately I think this whole charade is more about likes, Instagram growth and a pat on the back from the ex-junkie that gets her up at 5:30am for a greet and some breathing.

Shes really immature and won’t be able to sort any “inner child issues” whilst also trying to “share her experiences to help you” as she said on her story...

She needs to help herself first.

Reactions: 12
There's a world of difference between depression and hormonal teenage angst. God help this chump when she hits menopause.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does anyone follow lifewithsteph? She has come out as gay!
You’ve posted this on 2 different threads, this one doesn’t have anything to do with her. I don’t know her but lots of people come out: What’s the big deal?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The other thread is inactive I think? Thought more people would know her here that’s all. I’m just shocked as I thought she had a man etc. Good on her for doing what’s best for herself x

Reactions: 1
Ugh, hate all the princess bullshit DDoG and her lassie were doing. Wee girls trussed up like wee mini brides 🤮. Let weans be weans. She was posting recently about how she preferred black and LEATHER for her weans. So full of bullshit.

The other thread is inactive I think? Thought more people would know her here that’s all. I’m just shocked as I thought she had a man etc. Good on her for doing what’s best for herself x
Where you not the same account on a selfcarechronicles post, and self care posted to her insta that you were really steph using tattle to post abuse about billie?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.