Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
Oh god I rest really really hope that wasn't wine DDoG was drinking last night, imagine fucking up 4 months of sobriety over a night out with that lot.

Reactions: 1

sparkleshine89

I'm purely thinking of the clothes in the fashion show, they are awful. Tacky fashion
Horrendous . Everything about it was cheap and nasty

She blocks people when people who dont follow watch her story. Who has the time!! I dont watch her unless it's the viewer but she always pops up on my explore page.
I wish ddog would block me she knocks me sick 😂 the wedding dress thing confuses me? So is she getting married or was that just an ad for the company?
Did chunky and chuckie both get dresses?
DDOG was in a wedding dress ? That wedding of hers will never happen

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
Aye I noticed this! Damien went to full on scream and she conveniently stopped recording! I’d have done the exact same as you, poor dugs probably tormented with that horrible wee lassy
Not like her to cut a video short so I wonder what Chuckie did

Amanda90

A few friends knew her well and she was always trying to keep up with her friend who had a wealthy family and a drug dealer boyfriend . DD was up to her eyes in credit card and overdraft debt going off to Marbella constantly , weekend partying “ cough cough”, clothes , beauty treatments . That’s why she can’t buy a house and daddy gets her cars .
Ah ok that makes sense. I’ve wondered if they own that house/flat or if it’s rented.

scottishk

So not only was this fucking rocket kneeling in the back on a car, facing the wrong way with NO seatbelt on, it would appear the drug lord was also driving while on his phone. Just the kind of influencer I'd want to promote my small business if I had one.
Does anybody have the anon stories viewer link? One I had doesn’t work anymore

Geee

Chatty Member
I can understand sometimes that instahuns like Aimee like to do the whole ‘keeping it real’ theme but a several week delay in which she doesn’t even really show the clothes and can’t even be arsed to wear actual clothes for the occasion let alone show her audience the outfits being worn is not it. Holding up an oversized shapeless dress isn’t going to influence anyone to go and buy stuff!!!
Huns let’s not be too hard on her she is extremely busy with her extremely important scam course up at the crack of dawn learning how to be a mindfulness scammer teacher.
The fact she showed the clothes she got for the kids which wasn’t a “job” ages before it 😂

She’s had SO many compliments on her plain white top, even by strangers in the street.... ok Pinocchio 🤥 does your course treat teaches you to be kind and grateful not tell you being a lying rat in everything you do won’t manifest the life you ‘deserve’

And I’m no fashionista but I was buying exact tops like that 15 years ago from....New Look - seems like they are stuck in a time warp. My clothes from sainsburys and Tesco have more style to them!
Only promoted it after new look stepped in and said they left details on their story as well. She’s obviously been told she needs to sort her shit out

Also dd acting like she didn’t know that said venison. Fuck off

Last edited:

Walnutss

VIP Member
Horrendous . Everything about it was cheap and nasty

DDOG was in a wedding dress ? That wedding of hers will never happen
On her grid...mum said yes to the dress?

Thank god for Aimee reminding us, for a second there with her wise words I thought she was both. Only a few weeks away from gaining your certificate to confirm you are a fully qualified mindfulness teacher professional bullshitter though Aimee!!!!!

Oh my gooness Tricia troll shes just trying to get her certificate so she can stop crying everytime she thinks about what a shit maw she is

TMCN92

Aw who the FUCK is this latest heid the baw "Life at the Evans" mad DDoG is sharing in her stories. Fucking TICKKKKET. She's like a bloody Limmy character. "Whit ye see is whit ye get, a appreciate that in life a really dae" 🙄🙄🙄
Sounds like another fucking rocket

Gieyourselfashake

Chatty Member
Definitely not. I do my own lash lift at home, I actually use the kit DDoG uses, I've seen it in her wee trolley, so so easy to do yourself btw, and it definitely should not look all clumpy like that.
What’s the kit called? I only ever see eyebrow ones in the shops 😭.

nawyedidnae

The pal at the beach is a “nanny”... 😳 my hope is she doesn’t spend much time with her or chooses not to offer any advice so DD doesn’t threaten her life...🤦🏼‍♀️