Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
That’s shocking. I don’t even think the brows look good, it looks like she’s just brushed them up, they don’t look properly laminated to me, I could be wrong!!! But can you really just “learn” to do a new treatment this quick? Literally one day she came on her stories and said “hmmm I might do brows” then a few hours later she’s offering packages for them 😬
I think the brows are fine, but to be fair, I cannot stand the laminated brow look, the ones that are brushed right up the way, it just looks stupid and unnatural. Maybe the client feels the same and asked for them to be like this. The lashes though - nah, I'd be asking for a refund!

Reactions: 1

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
It's called Diablo lash lift. Think I paid about 30 quid for it and I've used it 4 or 5 times and there still plenty left.
Is it quite good? I’ve had lash lifts a few times and had amazing results the first time but every other time it’s been shit and I feel like I am wasting my money.

Thank you for the recap!!! I have been away and needed this, but please can someone explain the details of Aimee doing a pretend #ad with hard rock cafe???? 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha

Walnutss

VIP Member
I agree, they're hardly massively fat and I don't agree with the many comments here which are just mean for the sake of being mean. However, I do have issue with how DDOG and Aimee use their weight as content. They both have really unhealthy diets yet neither seem to have a grasp of how to deal with it properly. Spending a fortune at the local cafe and takeaways then drinking these fizz sticks or whatever the hell they are, and going for these fat reducing treatments, it's just a load of nonsense, and mostly done for content and engagement. And this isn't coming from the perspective of someone who's the picture of health - I've put on a load of weight over the last year and need a diet overhaul. But seeing them take these lazy shortcuts, which are also unhealthy, is just going to piss people off.
Aimee has a nice figure DDoG is a mess. I think alot of the time comments are made aimed at what they are eating/feeding habits rather than you are fat in the weight sense of the word

TMCN92

Definitely not. I do my own lash lift at home, I actually use the kit DDoG uses, I've seen it in her wee trolley, so so easy to do yourself btw, and it definitely should not look all clumpy like that.
I’ve never had one but I see people doing that and brow lamination at home so I might give it a try, canny turn out any worse than the lashes we’ve just seen!