Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Custardcream13

How can she do social media for a living but still not label her ads correctly. Anyone gonna report her to the asa or shall I? 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1

glasgowgirl244

Has anyone watched AD’s stories? Is it just me or is there something going on with her hair? It looks weird and like a wig?

Geee

Chatty Member
I reckon she completely blames her mum/family, no way would she ever accept accountability. I can imagine her using it against them and that’s why her mum let’s her away with everything now - to avoid the drama all over again when she doesn’t get her way.
If she did have a “cry for help” her mum probably feels guilt even though it’s not right and then feels like she should make it up to her

Does anyone follow lifewithsteph? She has come out as gay!
Was getting back with rushy just for a laugh?

Georgethecat

VIP Member
Anyone have SS? A lot of us are blocked or don't want to give them views, wasn't there a tattle insta story viewer going for a while?
Maybe she can't decorate though if it's rented ? Even then I'm sure she could make it nice for her kid

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
You could tell Helen Flanagan couldn't be gassed with her...she's went private again I see.

Last edited:

Walnutss

VIP Member
Because she's not over Dean and never will be. I'm amazed Shaun has lasted as long as he has with her, she clearly doesn't respect him and he was 100% a rebound case. What a doormat.
I think the same also that relationship was mental but in her head that's how two people show love. To be fair at least her an dean shared a bed

LilyRoseDaisy

She got the trough filler then they offer u the brightening treatment, but I assume her freebie ran out before the brightening treatment and she didnt want to pay. £1000 courses yes, helping a business who gifted you no

😂😂😂😂 say how ya feel ❤
I know 😂 she just really irritates me 😂 think its that voice 😂

TMCN92

So he took the clothes out the washing and put them on over the clothes he was wearing.... it’s Monday plz tell me it was school uniform he was wearing and she hasn’t found another excuse to keep them off 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Loveagossx

The pasta in fairness is leftovers so it isn’t the 700 calorie meal for lunch. With toast tho seems weird!

Also, both she & silverburn are tier 2 so is it not ok?