Thesocialmama.xo #8 Willy Wonka and the fizz stick factory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah so we get all excited and think its "tea" yer maws no a swinger hen naebody would have her
Totally disagree, no way is this Nina. And I also think her maw is ten times more attractive that she'll ever be. She definitely got her Da's genes poor lassie.

Reactions: 7
That stupid life coach guy preaching that depression is you living in the past. It makes me angry that folk fall for this. Absolute crook!
Yes!! Imagine going to a mental health doctor or nurse and telling them you’re not depressed you are just living in the past and just need training in mindfulness!?!?!??! I do find it bleeping hard to understand why Aimee gets so upset about her kids no longer being babies and that she is upset about turning 30.

Reactions: 6
Her priorities are so wrong. A mum of 3, not a bleeping clue and thinks she's the bee's knees for cutting a ribbon. I'd be mortified if people were questioning me as a mum in but I was peeing my knickers to cut a bleeping ribbon 😭 poor kids

Reactions: 5
She didn't even promote it, new look probably wanted her to big up the reopening on her page... comes on and speaks about primark 🤯 worst effort in influencing ive seen

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All that shopping...what a sad, sorry, self indulgent life.
That is absolutely just for show, bet most of it goes back. Why would u buy all that to sit in your house? She's done more with wee g than she's done with her own kids 🤣

Reactions: 6
Aimee has lost the fkn plot - I have no idea what she’s hoping to gain from this moronic BS mindfulness course. I can only assume her ‘life coach’ (just Jill??) is trying to recruit her.

They haven’t posted the photo of her cutting the ribbon BECAUSE NAEBDY WAS THERE

That is absolutely just for show, bet most of it goes back. Why would u buy all that to sit in your house? She's done more with wee g than she's done with her own kids 🤣
Also would I FCK be watching that wee satanic gremlin. Wouldn’t be letting her within 10ft of my own weans

So she could go back to her first day of work child free? The nurserys are open.. where's Evangeline? Surely they could go somewhere together? It doesn't make any sense 🤣

Reactions: 9
I'm pretty sure mindless shopping expeditions buying all the shite of the day isn't recommended by her mindfulness guru 🙄🙄
Also, if G hadn't went with Aimee would big DDog have taken her to work? duck that. I go to my beautician to relax not listen to wee Chuckie acting the bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The video is up, it will never not be funny 😳🤣 cringe factor x10000000000000000

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she could go back to her first day of work child free? The nurserys are open.. where's Evangeline? Surely they could go somewhere together? It doesn't make any sense 🤣
My thoughts too!!! And Aimee doesn’t live near her or her beauty room? Make it make sense!!!!???
You can see right through these lot! Was ddog there to support Aimee or was she really there so she could offload Satan junior for the day?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The video is up, it will never not be funny 😳🤣 cringe factor x10000000000000000
If that’s her shouting ‘are you ready girls’ in the video it just shows how much she puts on that daft accent for her stories! Also, what the hell is she wearing she’s representing a clothes shop ffs 🙈 the worst advert ever for New Look!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And she still doesn't follow new look... I thought that aswell about the clothes, stuff you'd wear cleaning the garden up 🤣, and the bampot behind her jumping for joy needs a valium

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why didnt she wear a nicer outfit?
Why was that the most awkward video I've ever seen?
Why only half her face 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.