Thesocialmama.xo #8 Willy Wonka and the fizz stick factory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen Aimees story’s a couple of weeks back that she was at the park with her oldest with Kyle and seemed to have a nice day and a MCDs, probably the most normal and relatable thing she’s ever done...fast forward to see today that was clearly only to take pics for her insta for her new “partnership”

So bleeping sad to see that was probably the only time that wee lad has spent time with him on his own and it wasn’t even genuine 🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Seen Aimees story’s a couple of weeks back that she was at the park with her oldest with Kyle and seemed to have a nice day and a MCDs, probably the most normal and relatable thing she’s ever done...fast forward to see today that was clearly only to take pics for her insta for her new “partnership”

So bleeping sad to see that was probably the only time that wee lad has spent time with him on his own and it wasn’t even genuine 🙄🙄🙄
Christ that is heartbreaking.

Would these big companies use accounts like Aimee's if they knew the 25k 'reach' was bogus? She rarely get more than a few hundred interactions on posts. The pombear ad got about 500 likes 🤷🏼‍♀️

Oh Christ she's used the wrong tag for McDs and yet again she's not following?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
View attachment 548074
If you want £100 for this you could at least have ironed it!
Wouldn't give u a fiver for it 😂😂

Aimees McDonalds ad? Do they watch her train wreck stories? They dont eat unless its chocolate or something the eldest has whipped up 😂

Your right actually and hes probs just grateful for the attention

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Who posted this? Are they having a laugh 😂.

Wouldn’t buy it for £100 off the shop, wouldn’t even buy it at half price so there’s nae chance she’s getting £100 for that heap.
Definitely doesn't pass the 'crease test' looks like it's been stored in a heap at the bottom of a cupboard and made of a cheap jersey material. Maybe worth about £15 at a push. Get the same crap in primark

Reactions: 3
Just caught up on stories CANNNNOT listen to that wee lassy gurning and moaning ✋🏼 I’d be like you wanty shut it...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shock Willy wonka got 729373 new clothes and the boys got a hoodie and a jumper each.

her financial situ baffles me. That was surely over £150 in those shops alone and there’s still new look, H&M and next and we saw how many bags there was yesterday. I know shops have been shut and kids grow but surely that’s excessive.

and Aimee as much as your stories are better with silence that caption tool has no clue what your fake accent is saying.?

Reactions: 9
Shock Willy wonka got 729373 new clothes and the boys got a hoodie and a jumper each.

her financial situ baffles me. That was surely over £150 in those shops alone and there’s still new look, H&M and next and we saw how many bags there was yesterday. I know shops have been shut and kids grow but surely that’s excessive.

and Aimee as much as your stories are better with silence that caption tool has no clue what your fake accent is saying.?
I don’t understand the financial situation either, there is no way his one income is funding the type of lifestyle she is pretending she has. That’s all been put on the credit card and new look probably let her pick a freebie from the sale rail.

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand the financial situation either, there is no way his one income is funding the type of lifestyle she is pretending she has. That’s all been put on the credit card and new look probably let her pick a freebie from the sale rail.
How much would an 'influencer' get from a McDonald's ad?

Reactions: 3
Off topic and I don’t like mentioning the gruesome twosome but I’m glad to see DDOG has been absent from stories today. I hope this is because she is busy with real life.

I happen to know that all New Look stores do their social media internally (ie by retail staff) so I can guarantee that nobody at New Look HQ has the foggiest who Aimee is. The staff who chose her clearly just have terrible taste in local ‘influencers’ 😂

Off topic and I don’t like mentioning the gruesome twosome but I’m glad to see DDOG has been absent from stories today. I hope this is because she is busy with real life.
She's posted that she's off til next week. Good. Hope it's hit home that begging for followers is a waste of her time. She needs to throw herself into growing her wee business, being a present mum and staying the duck away from idiots like Aimee and Star who live in cloud cuckoo land.

Reactions: 7
She's posted that she's off til next week. Good. Hope it's hit home that begging for followers is a waste of her time. She needs to throw herself into growing her wee business, being a present mum and staying the duck away from idiots like Aimee and Star who live in cloud cuckoo land.
Exactly she needs to concentrate on her actual business rather than her playing at insta mummy.

Also callie 🙄🙄 what a spoiled little madam why she had to have her there I dont know

I happen to know that all New Look stores do their social media internally (ie by retail staff) so I can guarantee that nobody at New Look HQ has the foggiest who Aimee is. The staff who chose her clearly just have terrible taste in local ‘influencers’ 😂
The social mama and demi Donnelly??? Sold 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Thirstiest post EVER from AD. bleeping nick of her fake tan 🤣🤣
She’s such a rocket.

One post from today saying that after her first she wanted to go against advice to get her body back and now none of that matters.

Then one from 2 days ago where she emphasises That she’s she’s back at it 8 weeks post partum.

Bore off AD, you can’t even keep your own narrative consistent. If you didn’t care now, and don’t think others should - what you counting weeks for?? Clearly thinks it’s impressive. And clearly does care

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s such a rocket.

One post from today saying that after her first she wanted to go against advice to get her body back and now none of that matters.

Then one from 2 days ago where she emphasises That she’s she’s back at it 8 weeks post partum.

Bore off AD, you can’t even keep your own narrative consistent. If you didn’t care now, and don’t think others should - what you counting weeks for?? Clearly thinks it’s impressive. And clearly does care
Shea clearly pushing to get those wee rolls aswell. She looks great dont try and be relatable by sticking out ur tummy. Nothing says insta mum like a mirror pic in a sports bra. Dont put too much pressure on urself but here's a pic of me looking skinny af after having my baby

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Aimee is unrecognisable from 3 years ago. Can't even blame having kids as they'd already all been born. Marriage hasn't been kind to her eh? Cupboard bleep must be ragin 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought her guru told her to stop living in the past? Her wedding make-up was absolutely atrocious, good that she's tagged the MUA for any brides who want to avoid looking like a drag act.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.