Thesocialmama.xo #8 Willy Wonka and the fizz stick factory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And all the 'why me' she's the one who's tried to make something about herself on Instagram nobody's done it for her?

Reactions: 3
I'm pretty sure mindless shopping expeditions buying all the shite of the day isn't recommended by her mindfulness guru 🙄🙄
Also, if G hadn't went with Aimee would big DDog have taken her to work? duck that. I go to my beautician to relax not listen to wee Chuckie acting the bleep.
I am DEAD. I’ve had the SHITTEST week but you belting out with ‘wee chuckie acting the bleep’ has made me sore in places I didny know existed from laughing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Like actually imagine turning up for your eyelashes and g is sitting there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And all the 'why me' she's the one who's tried to make something about herself on Instagram nobody's done it for her?
Practically the whole post was about HER. A few sentences at the end that basically said "so, aye, go have a wee browse round New Look". Great job influencing there hen!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Practically the whole post was about HER. A few sentences at the end that basically said "so, aye, go have a wee browse round New Look". Great job influencing there hen!
If I’d known i’d have been cutting the ribbon laden in primark bags

Reactions: 5
If I’d known i’d have been cutting the ribbon laden in primark bags
It will never fail to astonish me how completely wrong Aimee gets it ........ Every. Single. Time.
I get the ‘why me’ thing but that should of been a different post for a different time? Her scam mindfulness course is obviously working wonders on her ability to read the situation!!
She had a few slides about how she gets ‘mascne’ too and only did half her makeup because of it ........... she only wears a mask to go to the shops and nothing more. There is a shopping centre full of staff who have to wear a mask for 4/6/8/10/12 hour shifts. But poor Aimee with her mascne after a leisurely dander about the shops.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Ddog hasn't liked the last 3 of Aimees pictures? So called pals huh whereas Aimee likes nearly all of hers. It's pure fake pals for promo reasons!

Reactions: 3
What fresh hell is going on with AD's outfit this morning? WHY are they all so bleeping Airdrie market with their gear??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The video is up, it will never not be funny 😳🤣 cringe factor x10000000000000000
Just catching up & I have so many questions 🤯

1. Why did she wear that outfit, she wears that to the park with her kids! I’d actually have preferred the purple jumpsuit 😂 absolutely zero effort!
2. Why the “I’m enough crap” post? New Look picked someone else, she was clearly a back-up 😳
3. Why on half a face of slap? It was an actual “work” invitation (I’m sure some could refer to it as that) & she couldn’t be arsed to do a full face for a few hours?

Anyone walking past would’ve wondered who the hell this plum was who’d been picked from the queue to cut a ribbon....at new look 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What fresh hell is going on with AD's outfit this morning? WHY are they all so bleeping Airdrie market with their gear??
Screenshots please x

Just catching up & I have so many questions 🤯

1. Why did she wear that outfit, she wears that to the park with her kids! I’d actually have preferred the purple jumpsuit 😂 absolutely zero effort!
2. Why the “I’m enough crap” post? New Look picked someone else, she was clearly a back-up 😳
3. Why on half a face of slap? It was an actual “work” invitation (I’m sure some could refer to it as that) & she couldn’t be arsed to do a full face for a few hours?

Anyone walking past would’ve wondered who the hell this plum was who’d been picked from the queue to cut a ribbon....at new look 😂😂😂😂😂
I bet she slept in only explanation for the state of her

Reactions: 2
bleeping gusset on this hing 🤣

Can't bear wee Willy Wonka gurning and griping it absolutely does my nut right in but her maw is an absolute stupid bleep for filming it. Can't she see she plays up to it? Toddlers do this Aimee, you have 3 kids why haven't you learned anything??
It's the shitiest quality of material. I mean if u wanted to show everyone the outline of your fanny then u nailed it. It's so short and the trousers are so high? 😂😂

Wee willy is pure bored probs. But aye ignore her rather than filming

Reactions: 1
Star selling all her shite gear. Needs the cash. She's probably leaving her man now she knows he's shagged big DDoG.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.