Thesocialmama.xo #8 Willy Wonka and the fizz stick factory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mandy only has 5k followers and TEWP isn’t a person so don’t think that would work - don’t think can get a thread

Reactions: 2
Mandy only has 5k followers and TEWP isn’t a person so don’t think that would work - don’t think can get a thread
Ah okay, I wasn't sure whether you could have a thread about a project - might be able to find out some stuff over on the Jamila Jamil thread as they had some drama.

Reactions: 1
I was half joking when I said before that DDOG coats everything in her house in a coat of cheap emulsion... seems like it’s closer to the truth than I thought 😂. What the duck is she doing.

D24AD3A1-90C8-443F-9DFC-6492A0BDB229.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I was half joking when I said before that DDOG coats everything in her house in a coat of cheap emulsion... seems like it’s closer to the truth than I thought 😂. What the duck is she doing.

View attachment 524905
Jesus is that standard white Matt paint for walls? Surely she should be using furniture paint. Water based paint would just come off when cleaning?! Strange

Reactions: 2
I feel like Aimee is directly trolling me with the I dream of genie jumpsuits 😂 she looks like she should be helping ddog with the painting in these get ups.
Aimee has a really lovely curvy figure I cannot deal with those frumpy jumpsuits!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has Aimee been putting filters on her kids photos again???

Supposed to be a photo of what they actually look like but they definitely look less grey on the grid post.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm creased at DDoG saying she's trying harder with the wee one's diet in her latest #ad. That baby has been raised on intravenous chocolate and happy meals!! She talks one pile of steaming shite that lassie.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The fact that a company saw her Instagram and thought “that baby seriously needs some nutrition” says it all really 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aimee reposting char dawson. Why do u have to have ur belly out covered in chocolate to be "real" am I not a real woman cos I've never rolled about in too small a bra, slightly over weight and would rather eat fruit than nutella? Should I stay off the gram for a bit and leave it to the real lassies?

I dont like that perception that ur only being real when u look like tit. I've had a rough few weeks and I've barely looked at myself and u know ive felt like tit for it. I know I look rough but i dont feel anymore real for it its mentally made me feel worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Aimee reposting char dawson. Why do u have to have ur belly out covered in chocolate to be "real" am I not a real woman cos I've never rolled about in too small a bra, slightly over weight and would rather eat fruit than nutella? Should I stay off the gram for a bit and leave it to the real lassies?

I dont like that perception that ur only being real when u look like tit. I've had a rough few weeks and I've barely looked at myself and u know ive felt like tit for it. I know I look rough but i dont feel anymore real for it its mentally made me feel worse.
I cant stand Char Dawson for this reason. I hate all the grabbing your belly posts. How does that make you real? Who does that for fun?

Reactions: 6
I cant stand Char Dawson for this reason. I hate all the grabbing your belly posts. How does that make you real? Who does that for fun?
Can’t stand her either, had to unfollow her ages ago! Constantly grabbing her gut & calling it her “sexeh belleh” does not make her real or relatable!
Why do these rockets get their gunts out & other instahuns share their post saying how “real” they are?

Also cannot watch any of Aimee’s recent stories since it’s turned into the Callie show, I’ll pass until then. Most annoying voice/whinge on Insta 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t stand her either, had to unfollow her ages ago! Constantly grabbing her gut & calling it her “sexeh belleh” does not make her real or relatable!
Why do these rockets get their gunts out & other instahuns share their post saying how “real” they are?

Also cannot watch any of Aimee’s recent stories since it’s turned into the Callie show, I’ll pass until then. Most annoying voice/whinge on Insta 😂

She knows it aswell bringing up the boys dont want to be in the videos. That's fine but I'm sick of the sight of callie her rabbling on isnt funny. No kid is to me. Let's be honest u only really like ur own

Reactions: 10
She knows it aswell bringing up the boys dont want to be in the videos. That's fine but I'm sick of the sight of callie her rabbling on isnt funny. No kid is to me. Let's be honest u only really like ur own
even then it’s touch and go some days 😂🤯🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So DDOG has posted about the new lifting of restrictions regarding travel in Scotland and has posted "Troll Free Travel" and tagged socialmama and that other one in it... I'm sorry, but this is the problem. People calling you out for doing something wrong, is not trolling. Their mentality is like children that don't like being told off and make out the parents are the big baddies... I am an accountant, if I start to steal money from the business and someone was to call me out on that, it wouldn't be them trolling me... I couldn't call them Trisha's or go on my social media ranting about how hard done I am by them questioning my job role or ethics. None of these idiots would last a minute in any kind of officially work capacity. Boils me. And for the record DDOG, coz we know you read here, you still aren't premitted inside other houses, which you have done throughout anyway. Banger!

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.