Thesocialmama.xo #8 Willy Wonka and the fizz stick factory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Each to their own and she does look amazing on her wedding day. But that dress is just nottttttttt appealing to me.

Looks like it came from the same place as all her diamanté/silver/mirrored home accessories.

Even though she’s done her best today to make it clear it cost a fortune. COUTURE darlings.

Money talks but wealth whispers 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Each to their own and she does look amazing on her wedding day. But that dress is just nottttttttt appealing to me.

Looks like it came from the same place as all her diamanté/silver/mirrored home accessories.

Even though she’s done her best today to make it clear it cost a fortune. COUTURE darlings.

Money talks but wealth whispers 😘
Her eyes are very dark for a bride. It was your wedding not sugarcube

And eh wealth spends £500 in asda and matalan hen ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She “inherited” some money and booked Vegas for her honeymoon- sorry but why do you need to say where the money came from? She’s a spoilt brat.

Reactions: 7
Is it weird to hire a nanny for your kids on your wedding day? I feel like it is...

Is it weird to hire a nanny for your kids on your wedding day? I feel like it is...
I find that odd that she said "you'd need to ask" I can't imagine not spending it with my kids, your kids are your family before anyone else in that room...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wee Kylie in the Cupboard is right under the thumb eh? So her inheritance helped them buy the house...bet he's forever being reminded of that. That's probably why he only gets his wee 6x6 space under the stairs.

Reactions: 12
I don’t have kids but I think it is too. Imagine being downstairs partying and your weans are upstairs with a stranger. Maybe I’ll change my mind if I ever have kids and punt them out to anyone but it seems weird to me right now!

Reactions: 5
It depends on the person. I have friends who would be outraged at the suggestion and other who would be more than happy to offload the kids for the night.

Reactions: 4
My kids were part of the day but my mother in law doesn’t drink so she kept a sober eye on them while we got drunk and partied 😂 she took them back to her room for the night too. I do find it a bit extra actually hiring a random person to do that, I don’t imagine it’s cheap either!

You only get live bands at wedding days???? Has she never been in a pub? Like a pub pub not an an instahun bar.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The nanny thing I get some people arent lucky enough to have that designated sober person to keep an eye out...but a full blown nanny their your kids? Look after them?

She's so wasteful, my oldest 2 were at my wedding, I suppose someone could have watched them but we seen it as their day too, a chance to celebrate with their mum and dad. She's a self-centred dick.

It might just be me but I’m not looking at these wedding pictures/update and getting happy vibes. I get the feeling so she is sad that it is all over and she has her babies. She should be so excited and happy as she is young, married and has a lovely wee family. She is spending to much time looking back

Reactions: 16
I understand some people maybe not wanting 3 kids clambering all over you during your wedding but for me personally they are my kids and that's the sort of thing that would make your wedding yours. I'd have them part of the day and I can't imagine having it any other way. Did she not want to make memories with them throughout her wedding, it's crazy. Just get the nanny to bring them along for the photos and then papped back off upstairs with a stranger. She probably only had them there for the pictures. They was she said you'll have to ask the nanny was just so cold. She cries about them not being babies anymore, I wonder if it's coming from a place of guilt because she's done things like that and misses so much of their wee loves by yapping into her phone

She’s just said on stories that they kept the ceremony itself as short as possible for the kids sake... who cares when there was a stranger paid paid to look after them?

For anyone who’s followed aimee for more than a year, am I the only one who’s getting bored to the back teeth of this “reliving the wedding” shite? Every. Single. Year 🥱

I get it, it’s the best day ever but every year is the same, she posts for days & days before then we get this wedding video shared every year as well. Swear I’ve watched her own wedding videos more than I’ve seen my own 🙄

Her MiNDfuLNess training is really going well isn’t by not living in the past 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It might just be me but I’m not looking at these wedding pictures/update and getting happy vibes. I get the feeling so she is sad that it is all over and she has her babies. She should be so excited and happy as she is young, married and has a lovely wee family. She is spending to much time looking back
I get very sad vibes too. I think it is her partly her spoiled brat personality and partly because she clearly has some major issues. She has said herself that she cries and feels sad that her kids aren’t babies anymore. I know some women get broodie but to that extreme points to a hormone problem or poor mental health

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.