Thesocialmama.xo #8 Willy Wonka and the fizz stick factory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could be REALLY clutching at straws here, and I’m probably completely wrong. But upon observation, Aimée and Kyle have both removed their relationship statuses on Facebook and have removed each other from profile and cover photo’s... like I say, could be wrong maybe they’ve just made some information on Facebook private/friends only, but it seems odd!
Ooohhh you just never know really though. I mean we all know about Kyle and his affair so it's not outwith the realms of possibility.

Reactions: 5
I could be REALLY clutching at straws here, and I’m probably completely wrong. But upon observation, Aimée and Kyle have both removed their relationship statuses on Facebook and have removed each other from profile and cover photo’s... like I say, could be wrong maybe they’ve just made some information on Facebook private/friends only, but it seems odd!
Was it public before she went off? Good on her if he’s away to duck. Sitting in the cupboard all night

Could just mean she's trying to claim single parent :coffee:

Reactions: 4
It’s cause she isn’t settling so she just gives her random days off and was offered to come to the garden to help her settle cause she was so upset she was maki g herself sick. Which is obviously so sad for her but if she doesn’t stick with it then she won’t get used to it and the wee one will also end up settling and be used to her mum being in the garden constantly and then will be distraught when she leaves again.
That's horrible, can't imagine how distraught she must be if she's doing that at nursery. You'd think that would maybe give her mother the kick up the arse she needs to put the phone down and spend some quality time with the wee girl so she gets to know that after a few hours at nursery she's coming back home to a lovely and engaging mother/daughter relationship where she feels secure. Obviously there's plenty of reasons why she could be doing this and feeling this way at nursery but keeping her off here and there and then swearing around her and (I'm assuming) letting her watch horror films etc isn't going to help.

As for oor Aimee, I'm getting the popcorn in. Cause this is bound to be a belter when she's back!

Kyle has had the same profile picture on Facebook for ages it isn’t new that his picture doesn’t feature Aimee.
It isn’t new that Aimee doesn’t have him in her picture either.

Reactions: 6
Do we think she's trying to do a Jade Billington and create hype?

Reactions: 7
It would be a nice thought to think that she’s off Insta and focussing on herself and her family but we know she will be doing the usual crap but just not posting it all on insta. Atleast we don’t have to see those piss stained sheets every day!!!!
Another theory for the pot ..... maybe her mum or someone in her family has had a word with her about the drivel she was constantly posting?

100% her and her ego will be thriving off people wondering where she is... I mean, genuinely do hope she’s ok. But can’t stand the thought of her getting any more big headed at the same time 😂.

Bit weird for her to say she only planned on it being for a day and then saying nothing since then.. I don’t think anyway.

If I was her I’d be making the most of my 20k followers and bots having time to actually be interested in her the now. I think when life returns to normal most people won’t give a tit lol.

Does anyone follow beauty and bambinos? I can’t bear to look at those bleeping lips any longer 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It would be a nice thought to think that she’s off Insta and focussing on herself and her family but we know she will be doing the usual crap but just not posting it all on insta. Atleast we don’t have to see those piss stained sheets every day!!!!
Another theory for the pot ..... maybe her mum or someone in her family has had a word with her about the drivel she was constantly posting?
True I think it is a bit of her mum has maybe said look at this pish riddy ur posting everyday Aimee the wee ones look ill. Maybe even the bleep in the cupboard has said something about her amount of time spent in bed online while the wee ones run ferel. Hes not my fave but duck coming home to that mad house every night trying to keep that family in their chocolate/fanny pad habit.

• Haha
I noticed she's unfollowed a few people too, wonder what's going on but like said above I think she's wanting to make out a drama is happening 🥴🙄

Reactions: 3
I had to look....Jesus Christ!!! They are the worst, they're disfigured.
They are bumpy as hell 😂 I'm glad shes got 7 grid pictures of olaplex didnt know what it looked like 😂

I was getting a laugh at abidot campell
She was mentioned on the mamma reid thread

Have a look that's all I'm saying 😂😂😂

• Haha
They are bumpy as hell 😂 I'm glad shes got 7 grid pictures of olaplex didnt know what it looked like 😂

I was getting a laugh at abidot campell
She was mentioned on the mamma reid thread

Have a look that's all I'm saying 😂😂😂
Oh ffs!!! NO.SHAME.

Edited to add: swinger vibes

Last edited:
  • Haha
The beauty and bambinos girl really thinks she is a ticket 😂 she just lost her job but she’s out and about spending her boyfriends money on Chanel this and Chanel that when they live in a wee 2 bed semi 😂😂 also who calls a child Eric?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.