Thesocialmama.xo #8 Willy Wonka and the fizz stick factory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She tries so hard to be liked. She has nothing interesting to say it’s always the kids screeching, her opening #kindlygifted crap, eating tit then complaining about her weight and buying likes and followers

Reactions: 8
She tries so hard to be liked. She has nothing interesting to say it’s always the kids screeching, her opening #kindlygifted crap, eating tit then complaining about her weight and buying likes and followers
Makes me glad I’m blocked and I can’t see her same old tit content every day 😂

Reactions: 3
I can sleep now 😉
I do sympathise with her. I do hope shes doing more than sat in her MIL pyjammas in bed, the kids arent still left fending for themselves even with her offline

DD take note find ur thing not stories of ur kids in snapchat filters and u calling them bastards

Reactions: 7
She’s definitely been reading here because no ones been messaging her asking if she’s ok - she has like 25 genuine followers!

• Haha
Do we think she’s had a ban but is making out it’s been her decision? Posts last night and will be back to normal today? 🤔

Do we think she’s had a ban but is making out it’s been her decision? Posts last night and will be back to normal today? 🤔
I think so to be honest!

I don’t miss her shite chat or nonsense at all, probably feel better for not watching it & getting anxiety from the mess that is her life 🙃
Will be interesting to see what she comes back with, if anything different. Can’t see her taking the route we all hoped she would unfortunately!

Reactions: 5
Fingers crossed that DD gets a similar ban soon too. Maybe stop her having her phone 3 inches from her face and eye bleeping herself on her stories

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fingers crossed that DD gets a similar ban soon too. Maybe stop her having her phone 3 inches from her face and eye bleeping herself on her stories
I've never seen her have any other bedding on her bed apart from that sweaty looking synthetic fleece set, it looks rank and by the piles of washing hanging around on the floor I don't think she takes it off and gets it washed and dried same day 🤢

Reactions: 3
The closeness makes my skin crrraawwwllll

I dont know but I do imagine a hell of a lot of people reported her stories and that grid pic, the sarah one so I imagine there are some consequences of that.

Last edited:
Usually people get bans when a percentage of their following have reported their content. If you find what she posts offensive then report away 😂

Reactions: 2
So what will Aimee dress her 2 week posting ban up as ........ ? We know she hasn’t been ‘off’ insta because she has been commenting and liking constantly.
Get your votes in ladies and gents ..... 🤣

• Haha
So what will Aimee dress her 2 week posting ban up as ........ ? We know she hasn’t been ‘off’ insta because she has been commenting and liking constantly.
Get your votes in ladies and gents ..... 🤣
Completed Netflix, had a few 5 hour baths

• Haha
Defo journaling and working on her inner child. Reading all the self help books her coach has recommended and changing her life around... but then a week later she will be back to loafing about the house with no bra, kids fending for themselves and house/life a riot once again!

• Haha
I think she’s finally had that period she’s been due. Lasted a full 2 weeks.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.