thesocialmama.xo #5 three weins two dugs and a wee fud in the cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooft. Had a wee trawl. Nearly 6 years ago so 25 here, always rough as a badger's!

Yeah just wondering who crazy teacher pal is?
If it’s who I think it is, the crazy teacher threatened to smash people for calling DD out for giving her kids wax melts to eat. I can’t remember the crazy teachers name 🥴

Reactions: 4
Ooft. Had a wee trawl. Nearly 6 years ago so 25 here, always rough as a badger's!

Hahaha at that. I’ve got duck all interest in DD but that is a LOOK! Is that heather shimmer lipstick?!

Reactions: 5

I don’t know but there’s been two teachers spoken about on here . One is the girlfriend of DDs ex and the other teacher is DDs or SMs friend who posted she was going to batter the troll that called DD fat so I’m not sure but I’m assuming it’s the one who said she was going to batter the troll ?

Reactions: 2
Do you think kyles on a team that stream their COD games cause you can make a lot of money through that if you’re big and that might explain why he’s in the cupboard and she lets him play it constantly. Not like her filming the kids peeing is generating a lot of income so every little helps
Nah I think Aimee would tell us if that was the case.

I’m still howling she told everyone about Kyle’s weak pull out game 😂😂

• Haha
😂😂😂😂😂😂 please for the love of god woman watch some make up tutorials
Its always dry bleeding out why cant she touch it up but before she takes these is it the haggard maw relatable maw look? Messy bun a pure high eyebrow? 2 day old jammies.

Okay so now I've got to go snoop 😂.
Anyone know why they live in flat now?
As much as she lives in a flat in troon it's still expensive to live there is it not. I always thought it was one of those quite high ceiling ones? She used to have manager jobs in retail. Maybe shes not doing as well for herself these days

Its always dry bleeding out why cant she touch it up but before she takes these is it the haggard maw relatable maw look? Messy bun a pure high eyebrow? 2 day old jammies.

As much as she lives in a flat in troon it's still expensive to live there is it not. I always thought it was one of those quite high ceiling ones? She used to have manager jobs in retail. Maybe shes not doing as well for herself these days
Yeah troon is expensive and she is in one of those with the high ceilings. Just wondered what happened with the house.

Reactions: 1
It's actually quite eye opening looking back at her Insta. She's clearly swimming in booze and ching. Also hundreds of photos of Dean still on there 👀
I have a good 10+ years on her, I showed my husband her and he thought she was mid forties 🤣

Her flat in Troon cost under 100k, it’s a fairly decent size but still, it’s not a house. I think it’s got a bit of a strange layout though so there’s that random room that nobody knows whether it’s a dining room, dressing room, bedroom?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm well into a daly dose deep dive on insta now and duck me she's always looked at least 10 years older than she is.
And her fashion sense it appears has never been very good, particularly the shoes 😭

• Haha
Her flat in Troon cost under 100k, it’s a fairly decent size but still, it’s not a house. I think it’s got a bit of a strange layout though so there’s that random room that nobody knows whether it’s a dining room, dressing room, bedroom?
I thought she rented? I'm sure she never bought that flat.

Yeah troon is expensive and she is in one of those with the high ceilings. Just wondered what happened with the house.
She moved to Troon because his mum is there I think. Then her family followed her down. Think her mum was worried she wouldn't be favourite gran.

• Haha
I honestly thought janespatisserie was some local mum baker or something the way they’re all tagging her. Oh aye, Aimee I’m sure she’ll share your clatty cake on her stories. W

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So not only did her maw and da buy her her current car after the accident. It appears they bought her her last one too

Reactions: 3
I thought she rented? I'm sure she never bought that flat.

She moved to Troon because his mum is there I think. Then her family followed her down. Think her mum was worried she wouldn't be favourite gran.
The value of the property is under 100k. I’m not sure if they rent, it wouldn’t make sense to rent if they already bought a house before?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.