thesocialmama.xo #5 three weins two dugs and a wee fud in the cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has no shame man, get your mother in laws jammies aff Aimee šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­.

Also mind she was doing ā€œhaulsā€ on YouTube a while ago... so weā€™ve had
- clothing hauls
- cleaning tap to tidy
- cooking / baking
- ketones
- life coaching
- MUA

have I missed any?

jack of all trades & master of NONE.

p.s maybe try manifest followers instead of buying them hun. Will help with all that ā€œsavingā€

Reactions: 8
I know....what an eejit, she manifested Nicola Sturgeon's statement šŸ‘
She can manifest a baby that costs a fortune for the next 18-25 years but she canā€™t manifest herself a job or some earnings.

Omg girls really weird right so I really wanted doritos so I go to tesco I'm in the crisps aisle. What do I see!!! Doritos!! Omg i believe now i totally manifested my crisps of dreams, what's weird is I had been talking to a bin outside telling it I just knew I was going to get some? Weird I know anyway love you guyzzz xxx
Talking to a bin! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She can manifest a baby that costs a fortune for the next 18-25 years but she canā€™t manifest herself a job or some earnings.

Talking to a bin! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Aye cannae manifest herself any decent content or sponsorships. Why hasn't she done an ad for ADs cleaning set...uncool aimee not invited with the mean girls again

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aye cannae manifest herself any decent content or sponsorships. Why hasn't she done an ad for ADs cleaning set...uncool aimee not invited with the mean girls again
Speaking of AD she's got her wee boy away for a horse riding lesson. Is anyone going to ask if that's allowed or are we feart she'll take to her stories with an excuse hahahaha

• Haha
Speaking of AD she's got her wee boy away for a horse riding lesson. Is anyone going to ask if that's allowed or are we feart she'll take to her stories with an excuse hahahaha
Itā€™s never ending with these types of people. Thereā€™s a made up story for everything they get called out on.

Reactions: 3
I donā€™t think she understand the crap that is manifestation . She believes you can only manifest what is meant to be and whatever will be will be . So why waste your time manifesting if itā€™s going to happen anyway because itā€™s meant to be ?
Jesus Christ šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
I seen DDOG crazy teacher pal is showing it off. She has about a million dots on Instagram talking about how good it is

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Letā€™s hope the wee fud in the cupboard is not using the pull out trick when he is out shagging about x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Sounds pretty unessential to me

Itā€™s never ending with these types of people. Thereā€™s a made up story for everything they get called out on.
Yeah me and me doritos ment to be, karmar

Reactions: 1
Certain outdoor sports are still allowed and Iā€™m sure horse riding is one. My husband went to the golf driving range a few days ago. Iā€™m glad AD is at least doing something within the rules, donā€™t see how AimĆ©e couldnā€™t do something like that with Callie instead of taking her to Superdrug where they could have come into contact with potentially hundreds of people (and spread germs between potentially thousands with Callieā€™s grubby hands touching everything in sight). Could you actually imagine AimĆ©e doing something worthwhile with the kids though? Do any of them even have any hobbies or classes other than Callieā€™s dancing?

Aimee and DD have the exact same content. Talking about trolls, talking about being fat, starting diets and never sticking to it, baking cakes, letting the wee girls away with murder and just talking tit in general

Reactions: 10
Certain outdoor sports are still allowed and Iā€™m sure horse riding is one. My husband went to the golf driving range a few days ago. Iā€™m glad AD is at least doing something within the rules, donā€™t see how AimĆ©e couldnā€™t do something like that with Callie instead of taking her to Superdrug where they could have come into contact with potentially hundreds of people (and spread germs between potentially thousands with Callieā€™s grubby hands touching everything in sight). Could you actually imagine AimĆ©e doing something worthwhile with the kids though? Do any of them even have any hobbies or classes other than Callieā€™s dancing?
Sorry but taking your brat to Superdrug and then handing them cash to pay when they clearly say avoid using cash, is not an activity. Horse riding is great for kids, but it is quite an expensive day out but of course we know how she can afford it. Aimee will be jumping on that bandwagon, she canā€™t have a princess who isnā€™t into horses! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do you think kyles on a team that stream their COD games cause you can make a lot of money through that if youā€™re big and that might explain why heā€™s in the cupboard and she lets him play it constantly. Not like her filming the kids peeing is generating a lot of income so every little helps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.