thesocialmama.xo #5 three weins two dugs and a wee fud in the cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So not only did her maw and da buy her her current car after the accident. It appears they bought her her last one too
Her dad is a mechanic. I think he comes across deals. I've always wondered how a mechanic who's wife doesn't work managed to support them all in their fancy cars and lifestyles.. he's struggling now though. They drive F-Paces and Evoques 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her dad is a mechanic. I think he comes across deals. I've always wondered how a mechanic who's wife doesn't work managed to support them all in their fancy cars and lifestyles.. he's struggling now though. They drive F-Paces and Evoques 🤔
I always got the impression they were really well off ...the mum and dad sure they help dd and d buy that flat..

Damn all these mammas making cheesecakes I'm trying not to eat 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I'm just writing the recap for the new thread. So I'll be posting it in a minute. All your guys DD digging tea 😂😂😂

Here we go xxx

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.