TheSocialMama.xo #25 Rimimber Rimimber when she dressed like GoldMimber!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I discovered it the hard way when trying to use pro plus at uni for coursework! The sleepiness wasn’t at all helpful though it’s a useful “life hack” if I can’t switch off now, my husband thinks it’s wild to be drinking coffee before heading to bed. It’s these small bits that differentiate between the TikTok and genuine “cases” I think, until you’ve experienced it, the stuff online about it being self medicating suggest it’s actually helpful instead of that cycle of 5 mins of concentration followed by a crash!

Reactions: 5
I genuinely feel so sorry for Kyle he looks so run down and just a bit sad he works constantly while his slob of a wife does absolutely fuck all except pop out babies. I don't understand how she can live with herself watching him working constantly and her doing absolutely nothing to contribute shes such a selfish cow

Reactions: 14
You know I have seen women who have multiple children get asked "wow you wouldn't think you have 4 kids" and you know it's cause she actually runs around after her children and the weight falls off them and she would be breastfeeding (i know for so.e mums the weight can be hard to come off and its not always down to feeding the baby themselves as everyones metabolismis different). Aimee is that size cause she doesn't look after they kids and eats like a slob her ADHD will have her focus on the gym for the foreseeable till she is bored (or she cba), her husband isn't obese cause he slaves life fuck around working then comes home and probably has to deal with the children so she can sit in her pit. I'm pissed at the state of her.

Reactions: 9
I'm not really one to comment on someone's weight, with kids or without, before or after. Aimee doesn't help herself in anyway but it's because it boils down to she has some untreated mental health issues, could be related to having so many kids and that has an impact on your hormones.

I've got a friend who I love so dearly. She was never mentally in a great place to have kids and now she has 4 and is pregnant with another. She's barely coping now and I'm always going to be there for her but 5 kids is too much for her to cope with. Lots of us lose our identities when we become mums and I think some people struggle when their last baby grows up. Which is obviously a hard moment for a lot of parents, it might be your last without realising it might be your "last" moments of all the little things.

Aimee needs some mental health help but wants a neurological disorder for some reason instead of admitting she has depression. She could even have PMDD or could benefit from being on birth control to help with her hormones. She's looking for some quick fix for something that isn't quick. She needs to be realistic about the fact she's very unhappy with her life, having 4 kids isn't a doddle and she's not in touch with reality. Her life is vapid and purely for likes, her interactions with her own children are solely for content and they only go places if she has other people there to hold their hands, to pay for it or to organise it for her kids.

She even commented on Rachel Spicer's insta post (about being an Auntie) and tagged her sisters: "I'm crying real tears here". Maybe it was a real moment for her but seems like guilt tripping from a distance. Everyone is trying to get on with their lives and she's still got a lot of growing up to do.

Why would Angelina be there to celebrate her and Kyle's 6th wedding anniversary? What's it got to do with them? Her life is really sad

Reactions: 19
Having 4 kids is fine.. if your the beckhams with nanny’s and money growing up. We had 2 and even then I struggled at times between work and keeping on top of things going on at school, clubs or social events. I have no clue how she manages it yeah she’s home most days all day but financially 4 kids that has to be really difficult with one wage. If Kyle was to become ill and out of work then what? Sorry but am not a negative Nancy I guess when you have a job or mortgage or actual responsibilities you think of this “what if” which Aimee doesn’t have, I don’t think she would handle being able to get up kids to school and wee one into a playgroup and her going to a job, I can’t even imagine her doing it let alone it actually ever happening.

Reactions: 10
With the spending she does, clearly neither her or Kyle are concerned about the precarious position of living off one wage. When I say spending, I obviously mean on herself with breakfast/lunches out, hair and nail appointments etc, never actually anything spent on the kids. They only get when it's gifted.

Were they out celebrating skanky maws wedding anniversary even thought they weren’t pals when skanky maw got married? Why? Where’s skanky maws pals that were at the wedding not out with them? Would think she would introduce Big Ang to her other friends group. Is that not weird or is it just me?
---
Skanky maw only seems to be about these other girl pals when it meeting with their babies or if there is something happening like a baby shower or wedding etc

Reactions: 8
Yeah and because Angelina got married at the same place so it’s like they’ve got some cliquey silly thing of oh we both got married here so we need to all be there together.

Reactions: 6
It always feels with their posts and comments that they are always trying to stick two fingers up at Kyle's family with their we are so close, best friends ever and friends that became family bullshit!

Didn’t realise Kyle was the same height as Shaimee. Maybe a couple inches taller with his chunky trainers on and her sparkly sliders. Poor wee guy so he is.

Wits big ddug doing with a beer

Reactions: 10
I just find it funny she is celebrating her 6 year anniversary with out her bands on cause her fingers can't get in them, why would you not size up your ring?

Her stories today... "doesn't eat unhealthy and under eats during the day" aye okay then!

Reactions: 12
It's free for her cause ATMs money bought it
Aye and she'll forget to use it or update anyone on how it goes (probably hoping to tag them for a collab ).

Happy to fritter away his cash on shite like that but can't earn enough for herself to pay privately for her diagnosis*. I genuinely think she won't spend the money, not only because she only likes freebies, because she won't want to pay for it to be told she's not got ADHD 🫠

*Remember she said she would just have to "do a few shifts"?

She's not rimimbered that she even "has adhd" in a while (unless I've missed it!)

Reactions: 7