Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mysteryy

Chatty Member
This whole car crash of a life is becoming more confusing. She really does seem to forget what stories she has told before and constantly creates new versions or new stories altogether.

I wouldn’t imagine you'd manage to get three professionals to sign off to detain someone under the Mental Health Act for using tweezers on your arm. You could make a right mess of your arm but it would mainly be superficial injuries. I'm starting to wonder if she was perhaps detained for mental health assessment and maybe got her depression diagnosis then. I'd also question if it was actually bipolar disorder she was diagnosed with due to her extended periods of mania followed by long term depressive episodes.

This is maybe why medical and mental health professionals aren't believing that she has ADHD, given that the manic episodes with Bipolar could account for her random, tiktok found symptoms.

Either way, I reserve my sympathies for Kyle and the kids. It's clear that it must be difficult living with hurricane Aimee and until she takes some accountability, I'll have no sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Bluebellsinthewoods

Chatty Member
I feel like Aimee is trying reallhard to sound all over the place now. It's really unauthentic sounding. And saying she is not going to be going to any appointments without her mum is just pathetic.
And I hate Callie. I always feel bad for saying that about a child, but she is a vert irritating unlikeable kid.

• Heart

xoNosy

All about Aimee as per 😴 how traumatic going back to her wedding venue… AS A BRIDESMAID when she had such bad wedding blues 😱 my poor heart breaks for her

• Haha
  • Wow

LilyRoseDaisy

Really annoys me when she says ‘my adhd’ YOU HAVEN'T BEEN DIAGNOSED, it could be something else you absolute weapon! shes coming across manic trying to force the ‘oh lostmy train of thought, theres a magpie’ adhd traits. Its painful to watch

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
She's a manic bitch this morning but that's just her ✨self diagnosed ADHD✨ 🙄 it's a bipolar assessment she needs not adhd, why can she not use a tan mitt or gloves 🤦‍♀️ I put tan on once in a blue moon as I can't be arsed with it so I'm no expert and it never looks like that yet she does it weekly and still has the manky hands n elbows.
Constantly phoning the sisters crying 🙄 why can she not just let them live their lives, clearly jealous that they are doing exactly that and both moved away for exciting new life's yet she's living in the scheme in Kilmarnock skint and constantly spitting out babies as an excuse to not work! Such it up Aimee you only have yourself to blame!

• Heart

noseyitch19

The bridesmaid dress on Aimee!! It’s so unflattering. She looks like a great auntie who has been asked to match the bridesmaid colour scheme!! It’s horrendous. DDOG has either done her really dirty or it’s truly confirmed her complete lack of style.

• Haha

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
Right, the folk who went to high school with her. She didn't do drama or if she did, she failed yeah?

Her orchestrated stories of "losing her train of thought" repeatedly and then saying "oh, there's one magpie" are SO bad 🤣🤣🤣
---
Also, maybe I'm dim but do you not need to press and hold the mic button to send a voice note?

Was she doing that while driving and the bird flew into her car?
---

Sorry for repeating what you posted 🙃
The pretending to forget what's she's talking about is actually painful to watch. Her family must have such high levels of 2nd hand embarrassment.

• Haha

Whats the 411

Chatty Member
Howling at her saying she’s never unwell after saying she was at the Drs anxious she might stop breathing in her sleep 😮💨. She’s fucking mental. And always unwell.

• Haha

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
Is it bad that the first thing I thought was Kyle has done something or is about to be caught so he's told her to skip off and spent a fortune on hideous trainers. I bet she'll think she's the bees knees and never have them off.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bluebellsinthewoods

Chatty Member
I couldn't watch that earlier. She's so at it. She's trying so hard to sound scatty and pretend she has adhd traits. She's just a fanny.

Trefl

VIP Member
Whether she does or doesn’t get the diagnosis what is it going to change in her life, really?

Nothing. She’ll still do heehaw with the kids.
She’ll just have a ✨ reason✨ to justify doing nothing.

Unless gifted of course.

• Heart
  • Sad

Glesgagal93

I think the only reason she's posted that is to show that there's sheets and bedding on the bed cos she reads here and saw it being discussed the other day not realising it would totally back fire cos her little darlings got nothing on, she's defo deleted one of the stories cos there was more this morning on there. Maybe she should take note of other stuff we discuss and address the kilgour family fall out she'd maybe get some engagement on her boring profile 🤪🤣 Mon then aimee spill the beans with another woe is me story.........

• Haha
  • Heart

Kdawg

Trying to figure out where she's managed to get the nickname Ottie from Oakley 🤔 think I preferred "the baby"

• Haha
I think she's not liked how she looked and also that she won't be able to poat just photos of her and Callie, she'll have to at the very least post one photo of the bride and mention her day. It won't be all about Aimee and therefor she won't be happy.
She looked like old aunt beryl (as someone else very graciously put it) 😂

As usual big Aimee had this vision of how beautiful SHE’d look being back at HER venue but in reality she looked old, fat and frumpy and no one cared about her shite stories

• Haha

soupmodel

VIP Member
Someone smarter than me, gonny edit that bag to say "FANNIES" on it, instead? 🙏🙏
---
Imagine buying yourself £500 trainers off your husbands money...
And not a fucking penny towards giving those boys a decorated bedroom, a room they shouldn't be even sharing cause her latest excuse not to work didn't need his own room for months...

But she works so hard, she deserves it 🙈🙄🤷

This is the same idiot who said she could pay for her private diagnosis "if she did a few shifts on insta" 🤢🤢... after spitting the dummy out cause she couldn't get it the same day she went to visit the GPs... 😂

She's a selfish cow and her kids have only been born to make content. Seeing her only fake pal's new year's stories of their Hogmanay "fun" gave me the boak. Not one organic moment between them... Everything curated for online content.

Happy new year Tattlers🎉🎉

Hope the stress and strains of Xmas and the festive period haven't hit you too hard. Remember that no matter what's going on, you are not a shameless, delusional cunt like Aimee👌🥰

Something to be truly thankful for 🥳

PS, how soon until her life is suddenly a mess again because she canny handle the school run or being alone with the bébé now he's not a wee potato she can strap in a car seat all day? Place your bets...
---
1000025243.jpg

I'm not very good at these things but I do have ADHD (fully diagnosed & certified, sorry Aimee 😎💅)

Bet she bought those shite sock trainers just so she can return them 😂. Gives her another reason to go back to Silverburn and she can keep her FANNIES bag so everyone knows what a fake wee poser she is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
Her photos of the tip she’s living in are another example of postcode privilege. I mentioned this before when she lived in East Ren. I guarantee her health visitor has families just streets away in the scheme who are living in less squalor than the Kilgours but it will be acted upon simply because it’s a council flat and not a detached £300k home.

• Heart

Amanda90

Oh my god I’m mortified for her uploading stories on Instagram of selfies she took at the top table. “I left my phone in the room all day but here’s 10 pictures I took” eh ok. Plus uploading them at 1/2am whenever I was. I can assure you on my wedding night I wasn’t browsing social media at that time hahahahaha

• Haha