Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Curly

VIP Member
Imagine saying that she vowed never to go to a wedding in the venue she got married. I have never heard the likes of it absolute dickhead

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
those pics of the kids bedrooms 😳 no bed sheets, barely any duvet covers to be seen? Literally blank empty rooms. Wtf? Which Tricia is trolling and asked how she keeps on top of her house coz it’s blatantly obvious she never does!!! Someone please tell me what she does with her days coz I genuinely don’t understand this

Amanda90

Just seen that about the dog. I have a dog and I can’t image being like “aw you want my dog? Yeah sure no worries hold on I’ll pack her up”. Fucking hell my dog is like one of my children. They’re part of the family. Plus with one your kids being so into animals was he not heartbroken saying goodbye to the dog??

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
I had a flash back moment with skanky maw this morning while watching her stories, Remimber the time she would say he won’t take a bottle or from anyone but her and she was lurking about hall with mad frantic look on her face and Bebe was taking bottle from ATM, fast forward 6 months and she’s leaving him alone in rooms with siblings or himself.

• Haha

Curly

VIP Member
I think the fact she said she had no other food in the house shows the real state of her finances.
Every parent I know that are able to always have a back up stock of dinner/lunches.
Screams to me that she has no extra money.
Imagine blowing £500/600 on trainers but don’t have food in your cupboards!

Elle-85

I really don't like her dress at all 🙃 doesn't flatter her shape at all...reminds me of Fiona from shrek.. especially the way she walks..🙈

• Haha

Fandan

Can someone let me know what those trainers are? I have no idea. Three whole flannels story/Husband telling her what to do is making me...
They’re Balenciaga’s.
Oh Aimee, what a way to support a creepy brand who were called out for links to child exploitation in one of their ad campaigns last year.

Not only is Shaimee 3yrs too late in the “fashion” (I say that lightly as they are horrendous stompers anyway) stakes but also that she has no idea what on earth is going on in the world outside of wanting a pair of designer trainers, egged on by her wannabe something special prada pal.

Given she paps her kids on social media for exploitation anyway, maybe she’s hoping for a collaboration.

• Heart

noseyitch19

She who doesn’t eat breakfast, was out for breakfast again!

No money to take the kids out but plenty for lattes and full breakfast for one!

• Haha
  • Heart

oneofthefifteen

I can’t believe she’s hysterically crying infront of the kids about frozen spaghetti bolognaise, they must be walking on eggshells around her, what a life for kids! All she had to do was use defrost setting on the microwave, but I guess that’s not enough attention seeking/content/ADHD brain for her!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She’s joking about being a strict mum with what the kids eat isn’t she? The same joke of a mother who had her 2 year old Callie on national radio trying to give up chocolate?
She actually forgets what shite she spews doesn’t she

Kids haven’t eaten a days worth of fruit and vegetables in their lives

• Haha

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
I like her dress and I think she looks lovely.

It’s bold but sleek, edgy and sexy but a strong nod to sleek classic lines. The sharp white contrasts well with her skin tone (tan!) and she’s got the confidence to pull it off.

Still don't like her, but based on that pic above, I think bravo to her on this look!

• Heart

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
The lassie doing the first song was 😱 she must have her head under a pillow today, planning a new identity where she can forget her tuneless warbling at the beige wedding.

Misfit needs to wake up and have a wee think about Lola. I won’t say mean things about a child, but her mother has eyeballs that she needs to start using.

The beige was bad. Aimee looks like mother of the bride. Hairdresser must be a tattler for sure. Kyle not there? On call as usual? The state of that room, what an embarrassment.

Looks like Ang was trying to make the wedding look a bit ‘old Hollywood’ glamour, but the mermaid angle doesn’t work with that, and the beige was just weird. And nothing looks glam without flowers, certainly not a barras Prada bag.

• Haha

Walnutss

VIP Member
The whole thing was beige. No colour from flowers, dresses, men’s kilts, cake, table decorations - nothing.
Ain't no flowers on the beach daisy god sake!
That's why everyone is orange the theme tacky Scottish day oot at Troon beach

• Haha

Curly

VIP Member
The dog(s) never got attention though. Rarely walked, even during lockdown when folk were mad for walking and she lived next to a nature reserve. She’s always just let then into the garden to do their business.
She is vile!
You can bet that won’t be the last dog they have and the same will happen all over again!my husband would get rid of me if I spoke about giving away our dog for no reason other than I can’t be bothered with him

• Angry

SoVeryKindlyGifted

Chatty Member
Ridiculous set up for a one year old, all done for the gram as per usual. His face is like WTF! As someone has said before that smiley face reminds me of a warehouse rave, acid and eccies 🤣🤣

• Haha

Walnutss

VIP Member
That's Ang's sister! 🤣
Mermaids are supposed to have a shrill high pitched voice fs u guys are not getting this

The theme was black dahlia dynasty Troon after the apocalypse when the flowers have all died off and only mharis wig survived
---
Bit harsh I don't hate u angie I hate the state of your poor kids face the fact u think ur fucking medically trained and ur big pal aimee

Last edited:
  • Haha

Curly

VIP Member
Wow what a selfish fucking cow!!!
Imagine just giving away your pet because you’re a lazy bitch. She doesn’t work so how can that dog not be getting the attention it needs. That has made me so angry

• Angry