Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

esstee

Nothing in this world will ever convince me that balenciaga trainers are not a social experiment to see how people act like sheep and follow trends spending £££ on utter nonsense. I will die on this hill. Balenciaga trainers are the modern day Emperors New Clothes story!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
Harley sang Paramore, Still into you as their first dance..it’s usually sped up and she made it a ballad..weird wedding..still not over misfit maws daughter done up like a 30 yr old midget! 🤨🤨

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
Can we play Wedding Bingo!?.....
*Oakster hanging off Aimee's tit during the ceremony
*Black wedding dress
*Callie dressed up as Chucky
*Jackson and Kaiden left at home with a Hello Fresh meal
*Aimee mentioning her ADHD "journey" during the speeches
*Genevieve and Evangeline looking like they’ve slept in their dresses and not had a face wash all week
*Callie posing and pouting and hogging the camera all the time
*Aimee wearing the same make up she’s been wearing for the last 10 years
*Ange posting on stories saying she’s taking a social media break for her wedding then an hour later posting with a deal on face jagging and message her to get booked in.

• Haha

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
Imagine buying yourself £500 trainers off your husbands money yet your kids kick about in a 2pk of plain £6 t-shirts from Asda! Sums this shameless bint up! She really is such a selfish self-centered boot!

• Heart
I thought the colours was on the roots with this look but no her hair is actually matted into a grease ball shape. Manky skanky maw, I mean don’t wash your hair before getting it done makes sense up to a few days before that has to be a least more than a week it last washed.
Her hair is absolutely filthy, if this is the state of her hair imagine how bad she smells! I’ve always thought the Kilgours looked like a ‘smelly family’ you know the ones who smell like chip pans, body odour and clothes that aren’t dried properly, that’s how I think they all smell but this has confirmed it 🤢

she’s so strange looking, I don’t know it’s it’s large forehead or fact someone asked about small person genes before or something like that I can’t help stare and try work out it is about her
Her features are all crammed into a wee circle space in the centre of her massive moon face, she’s an unfortunate looking specimen

• Haha

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
I'm wondering if the bridesmaids dresses are supposed to be the colour of sand to fit in with beach nonsense. Didn't work. They're the colour of runny shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Big Ang will have something black with a bit of white in the dress, or red because she just had to be like Mags, I mean she has forever copied her mums lipstick and liner combo for years. A pair of converse for night with Mrs.Daly on them and Dr.Martins be the same for the day.
Youngest will have snot running down her face with dummy in mouth, oldest G will have make up of a 18 year old done, Big Ang will be at bottom aisle to meet Mr Marketing but tell him need to do a give away or a discount offer, while she squeals omg babbbbyy your the best girl, ohhh babbby my mum 1 girl.
skanky maw will have Bebe attached to her full time, while boys will have a rescued outfit from 3 years ago mean while princess Callie will have minimum £300 outfit.
mean while ATM will only be there for half the night because he is on call but skanky maw doesn’t want to leave so she manages to make Big Ang feel guilty and shares honeymoon suits with her and Shaun but Aimme takes the bed all for herself.
My input just caught up with you all.
I really really hope big Ang make up isn’t that awful dark lip liner with a light lipstick. It’s awful looking.

• Haha
  • Heart

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
Yup she could only BF and baby wouldn’t go near a bottle, she’s absolutely terrified of wearing incase her baby chokes - queue her ADHD content and the baby is probs away to the Chippy to collect everyone’s dinner cos she doesn’t care anymore, she has more important content!!
I'm actually surprised she hasn't started yet another new Instagram account 'theadhdmama.x'
I've only watched snippets of GAL in the past and I canny believe this random woman gets folk into her car, sticks her camera on and films them having a chat for the Internet to see. Who does she think she is. Imagine one of your pals started doing that.

• Haha

soupmodel

VIP Member
Maybe I'm a moany old cow, but why do your kids need a balloon display for every single birthday 🙈😂?!

Also, you can 100% see the foetal alcohol syndrome face here...

Screenshot_20231120-103257.png

Aimee, might be time to have a real chat with your mum cause all your "ADHD" symptoms are probably linked FASD, never mind untreated depression:

Screenshot_20231120-103346.png

• Wow
  • Heart

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
I can't stop thinking of those poor boys in that bare bedroom that they are being forced to share for absolutely no good reason. She ripped off wallpaper with no intention of replacing it, wallpaper that Jackson loved and Kaiden was happy to keep. Where is the logic behind that? She tries to pass all this impulsive behaviour and then never finishing anything off as adhd, but it can also be depression. Why has she never, to my knowledge, addressed that. When in the past she's admitted she's been depressed and was on medication for it. She's now got more kids, bigger outgoings, no job in sight, further away from the childcare she replied on daily and using gifted Instagram trips as presents for her husband. She's bound to be feeling low and negative when her entire life and personality is based around Instagram, talking to her phone in her car and begging for engagement on posts. A quick Facebook search shows there's a mum and buggy gentle exercise class near her, it would do her the world of good to get out and meet other mums and really put her phone down. It baffles me that she thinks people care when she's like 'sorry I haven't been on'

• Heart
If Big Ang wasn’t her neighbour they would never see each other, the cheesy best friend, one big family posts are cringe.
If Big Ang wasn’t there or ATM skanky maw wouldn’t have done anything like that with her kids.
Wee E looked nice in her fancy coat minus face looking grubby and snotty but then again it is cold outside but still lol.
Big Ang always looks more put together than her kids, I used leave house 90% looking a right scruff but my kids were always immaculate, not boasting I think that’s just how mums really are.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Big Aimee looks like the old aunt who gets asked to be a bridesmaids as she’s never been married and doesn’t have any pals so this is her only opportunity 😂 Legit looks like a fat 50 year old shuffling down the aisle

She looks as frumpy, awkward and ill styled as usual. Laughing so much that she actually chose to do her ‘signature lip’ over a qualified mua who understands what colours suit you 🫠
She really does. Big Aunt Beryl getting all ‘glammed up’ for the day & shuffling down the aisle beside her ‘favourite niece’

• Haha

Clementine

VIP Member
Why would anyone want to ask her about ADHD? Because she’s watched some TikTok video about it? She’s suddenly the oracle on all things ADHD?! Get tae fuck, ya moon unit.

• Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
The fact she was explaining that they didn't share Callie's bad dream story because the wain "didn't tell it in her usual theatrical way, like she did the first time round".

Dance monke, dance. Mummy needs some content.

Unreal
It blows my mind that she thinks people care about Callies dreams - honestly, it’s one thing when your own kid is waffling on about something, but absolutely nobody gives a crap about some other kid rabbiting on about their dream.
Also still not over the fact she has 4 kids and can lounge about that couch for days on end. I’ve one kid (and a f/t job) and feel like I never stop buzzing about doing stuff 🙄

• Heart