Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
* doc martens under her wedding dress because she's not like other brides
* mentioning how glad she was that she waited to get married so she could have her special wee baby girls who just mean the world to her as part of her day
* big Shaun looking like someone's holding a gun to the back of his head and forcing him to go through with this
* aimee posting about how ange is her bEsT fRiEnD
* Kaiden and Jackson wearing an asda tracksuit with a football top because all the money went on a princess dress for callie
* aimee crying over missing her own wedding and sharing 101 pictures from her day with that dreadful dark hair
* aimee posting the day after saying 'sorry I've been quiet we just had the most amazing day yesterday'
* Kyle being caught in the back of a video wolfing down his meal because he's been deprived of any nutrients for so long
* 500 stories of callie on the dance floor and aimee tagging the venue hoping for a free stay
* a picture of 'the baby' sitting with a pint and aimee writing lolol before anyone reports me to social services we obviously didn't let him drink any

Howling at whoever said Kyle leaves because he's on call 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Curly

VIP Member
Not Amy the gal that doesn’t eat breakfast wanting to start a page rating breakfasts 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

SoVeryKindlyGifted

Chatty Member
Only a few sleeps till Big Ange’s wedding Trishas!
Can we play Wedding Bingo!?.....
*Oakster hanging off Aimee's tit during the ceremony
*Black wedding dress
*Callie dressed up as Chucky
*Jackson and Kaiden left at home with a Hello Fresh meal
*Aimee mentioning her ADHD "journey" during the speeches

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Mysteryy

Chatty Member
All excellent predictions but you've forgot the most obvious... the Kilgour Klan stoating about the wedding venue with their bags for life and Kyle wearing a tie with his wipe clean tracksuit on

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Amanda90

Ok I’m on holiday and have time while sitting sunning myself so listened on an airpod while the kids are playing in the pool: didn’t watch so can’t comment on what she looks like but I did do a little timeline….
Oct 2012 - gran passed away when she was 20 and she was sectioned (worked out this as she gave her age and the month it happened) Kyle broke up with her and fucked off to Newcastle and then ignored her after she tried to unalive herself.
11th Nov 2012 - 21st birthday (dating that from her 30th birthday)
31st Dec 2012 - her and Kyle “start talking again” (says that on GAL)
Skip forward…..
19th Nov 2013 Kaiden was born. (Dated that by his birthday post on insta)
That means she fell pregnant in Feb 2013. 6 weeks after her and Kyle started talking again: oh and she says before Kaiden she had a miscarriage so in the space of 6 weeks she started talking to him again, had a miscarriage then fell pregnant again.
In summary it was 4 months from sectioning to pregnancy. Aimee Kilgour making sound life decisions as per usual lol: sorry I smell shite.

• Wow
Reactions: 25

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Those table names - ick. Also biting the cake - ick. Her dress with those big shoulders do nothing for her. Aimee’s lip combo is fucking terrible. The venue looks shit, very bland, small and nothing special for all the hype they gave it.
This makes no sense to me, the tables are all named after horror films but she has an under the sea beach theme going on elsewhere with the cake/favours/menu etc - I’m lost

• Haha
Reactions: 24

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
* ATM looking half dead in the corner then running off mid ceremony because he's on call.
* full kilgour clan heading to aimees mums after the wedding for a sleepover.
* Aimee changing after the ceremony into her sparkly trainers/headteacher shirt combo.
* make up tutorial featuring MAC Brave 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Walnutss

VIP Member
What a big square titted shit show
Angie hen u out done urself u made ur weans look clatty even on your wedding day. Didn't think that was possible.
She looks like a 60 Yr old widow finding love with the local chippy delivery boy

• Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Get to the card factory and pick up a Number 1 balloon for the little critter then skip off to M&S and get a Colin Caterpillar cake - might not fit your insta aesthetic but I’d take that any day if the week rather than lower myself to begging on social media for a birthday cake and some balloons!
Also imagine buying yourself a pair of £500 Balenciaga trainers but begging for a couple of balloons for your 1 year old 🙈🙈

• Sad
  • Heart

Curly

VIP Member
Imagine getting that set up for your living room to try and impress strangers on the internet.
Totally reminds me of raves and eccies 🤣🤣🤣 mortified for her AGAIN!!! Of course her big druggie pal suggested this theme

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Ronniedazzler

VIP Member
Leaving everything to the last minute cause "it's the adhd I know", not that she is just a lazy boot 🙄
Oh it's Kaiden's birthday on Saturday. Poor wean will have a day in the house (because that's what he wanted) doing dishes, feeding the weans and sweeping the chimney.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

crjo

I think the fact she said she had no other food in the house shows the real state of her finances.
Every parent I know that are able to always have a back up stock of dinner/lunches.
Screams to me that she has no extra money.
Imagine blowing £500/600 on trainers but don’t have food in your cupboards!
I’ve always got frozen stuff like goujons & wee boxes of cheesy pasta / pasta sauce etc for situations like I cba cooking or not done a food shop yet! Can guarantee there’s 3/4 dinners at least & I work ft with 2 kids. That disgusting mess canny even move her lazy arse to let her weans come home to a clean & tidy house never mind proper dinners!!!
I’ve said it before & I’ll say it til I’m blue in the face…she’s a dreadful mother, an utter disgrace & im perplexed SO MUCH why there’s been no interventions to her chaotic life!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Big Aimee looks like the old aunt who gets asked to be a bridesmaids as she’s never been married and doesn’t have any pals so this is her only opportunity 😂 Legit looks like a fat 50 year old shuffling down the aisle

She looks as frumpy, awkward and ill styled as usual. Laughing so much that she actually chose to do her ‘signature lip’ over a qualified mua who understands what colours suit you 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 21