Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucas2018

We got married in 2017 and 5 years later my husbands best man and his wife got married at the same venue with my husband being best man. It didn’t bother us one bit, it’s just a venue it will still be special to you and who doesn’t just love a wedding! She’s something else for how spoiled and selfish she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Glesgagal93

Mentioning she has ADHD that's a definite bingo cos she canny go 1 fuckin day without mentioning it 🫠 oh late for the wedding..... that's my adhd.... forgot Jacksons birthday..... that's my adhd..... its Saturday today..... oh that's my adhd.... is it her adhd that's giving her a diagnosis even though absolutely NOONE has diagnosed her with adhd 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Surely you would just gut the spare room when kids are back at school! She could easily give her mum ‘Ottie’ for a few hours when kids are at school and get shit done - there is no need at al lot be doing this when kids are off school. Those kids literally NEVER go anywhere unless it’s gifted yet she is talking about having the money to get private medical attention for a diagnosis simply so she doesn’t need to work again!
She actually boils my blood. She’s nothing but a lazy, entitled slob.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
I did wonder the same thing? Did she drink at the wedding?
Saw her with multiple glasses of fizz but could be alcohol free. She never mentions sobriety anymore. The more I see clips of this wedding, the more rough, Ayrshire ned "are we human or are we Saltcoats" it looks. Why are people lifting up chairs??

• Haha

Ronniedazzler

VIP Member
Guaranteed they were lifting chairs and swinging napkins to: 'here we, here we, here we fucking go' or something to that effect.
Classy!

• Haha

moreteavicarXoXo

Chatty Member
She thinks Kyle has the midas touch but he just works so much.
Hey Goldmimber! Hey Goldmimber!
She’s got a manky pad. Her dress sense is really bad
Hey Goldmimber! Hey Goldmimber!
Cos that’s the way uh huh uh hun she likes it uh huh uh huh!

Showing my age here! Hope you all remember beyoncé in Austin Powers goldmember

• Haha

Curly

VIP Member
Imagine sitting in your house by yourself tagging a national radio show videos of your bloated self bouncing about your kitchen with a chair.
If I uploaded anything like that you better believe my pals would be giving me pelters!

• Haha
Guyyyyyssss she’s been off the app because still isn’t feeling great but she will be feeling 100% come Tuesday when schools are back.
Never in my life have a I felt the need to post or send in group chat am ill guyyyss why I’ve been quiet. No one cares suck it up.

Next holiday is March am sure so we will see if she is ill again right before kids are due off.
Pattern of behaviour we have noticed surely ATM must see it and others lol.

• Heart
  • Haha

Ronniedazzler

VIP Member
I'm creased now, lifting chairs is a Jewish tradition and swinging napkins is a French tradition...im deid at the mismatch of all the different themes.
Black tie event
Under the sea
French tradition
Jewish tradition
Hollywood glamour??
Mismatched dresses
Horror
Beige

🤣

• Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I don’t think she has ADHD at all but I do think she is depressed and that’s how she can live in that squalor - she’s needing to get on some medication & get a grip of herself, she owes it to the 4 kids she has.

• Heart

oneofthefifteen

She better not start banging on about the private ADHD diagnosis and how she can’t justify spending the money on that when bought herself a few pound off £600 trainers!! But by the sounds of it you don’t have ADHD at Christmas time as not heard a peep about it for a while! For all we know it’s an empty bag big Ang has brought for the photoshoot and the trainers are off of Ali Express!

• Heart

noseyitch19

I’d imagine DDawg will have kids at her wedding - but let’s see if Shamless takes her tribe. Knowing her she will take Baby Oatley and MegaMind, the two boys can stay at home
They asked for a day in the house as they just never have one. Apart from every school holiday!

• Haha
  • Sad

Ardnocklife

🤣🤣 technically you are an idiot if you take selfies while driving, dress you 6 year old like a 18 year old, have your kids in no proper car seats, pay for an off season wedding while renting a house, buy a car that was almost 5 year old through some random finance company with a high interest rate, buy numerous prada bags etc while renting a house… yeah off course your not an idiot.

Hi Big Ang 👋
Pretty sure that people who are really good for money don’t need to say that to loads of strangers on Instagram 🤷‍♀️🤣

Hard agree with the renting situation too… Everyone deserves their special day, but if you have kids, for me owning a house would definitely take priority over a wedding…

• Heart
Big Ange replying to you Isa 🤣🤣🤣 She’s baw deep on here.
🤣🤣 technically you are an idiot if you take selfies while driving, dress you 6 year old like a 18 year old, have your kids in no proper car seats, pay for an off season wedding while renting a house, buy a car that was almost 5 year old through some random finance company with a high interest rate, buy numerous prada bags etc while renting a house… yeah off course your not an idiot.

Hi Big Ang 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
"Never bothered with an after" probably cause she shoved it straight back in the wardrobe. Why does she expect a 6 year old or however old Callie is to be nice and tidy yet she has never been a good role model for that. Wtf is that junk, that's been there for ages, so whys she just finding it all? Sorry forgot, #adhdtrait 🙄
She didn’t know it was all in there… I can believe that since she rarely does a washing or ironing because it’s all scattered about house in bags for life or the basket in front of the machine.
Too think she tried to say a cleaner she had wasn’t to her standards… am starting to think the cleaner thought sod this spend more time tidying than being able to even polish a surface.
---
Boys rooms was stripped but yet Callie still has her wallpaper? Literally no excuse for her taking their wallpaper down if she didn’t have a plan on what to do next.
Her home is like one those private rents you see being took back and it’s trashed. Finger marks on wall, wallpaper tore down, carpets ruined.
She talks must keep living room safe for little otter but yet there about 20 display logs?
My head is just 🤯 with her.

Glesgagal93

Does anyone RIMIMBER when she spoke about anything other than ADHD she's sooooooooooo boring funny how never mentioned before but for last few mths now it's the ONLY thing she speaks about 🤯