Thesocialmama.xo #23 They finally got peace for an hour, just enough time to conceive Krieff Kilgour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the thread title 🤣🤣👏
Also Emma will work with anybody, they are the worst mattresses out, reviews are awful!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does she not trust ATM to have a night at home himself with bebe? Why drag them along to the hotel thing? Is it because she is BF? We all know she will be going back to the room every half hour. All seriousness though what is she going to be like when BF stops dragging them along to events? Her make always the same 90s vibe going on.

This weekend she has done more work than I've seen her do in whole 4 years I've been following her.

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but how the hell does she get all of these people to work with her!!! She is not someone who would influence me to piss on her if she was on fire!!!

Yet another gifted night away, I’ve been to the grand central and we complained, it’s not all it’s cranked up to be to be honest.

Kyle the glorified babysitter and not daddy. She’s making a rod for her own back treating the other kids differently from him. And I can bet you any money she never paid for her make up either!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but how the hell does she get all of these people to work with her!!! She is not someone who would influence me to piss on her if she was on fire!!!

Yet another gifted night away, I’ve been to the grand central and we complained, it’s not all it’s cranked up to be to be honest.

Kyle the glorified babysitter and not daddy. She’s making a rod for her own back treating the other kids differently from him. And I can bet you any money she never paid for her make up either!!!
It's the final weekend of the summer holidays and she's off on a FREE night out for a bloody dentists 😂. I know she just spent 3 days at Crieff hydro with her older 3, but come on. Her mother coparents those kids. There is no way that Kaiden, Jackson and Callie aren't feeling left out. They are old enough to know that a baby, younger sibling needs more attention when it comes to somethings etc, but to realise your mum and dad have taken him away to another hotel after you've just had a great time at another hotel.

You are absolutely right, Kyle is her babysitter. Imagine him sitting in the room with bebe while she's down stairs giving it "I'm an influencer". Doesn't pay for his birthday trip and then leaves him sitting in the room like a lemon because she's at a night for a dentists. A bleeping dentists. How do you get your mum to drive 90minutes to babysit while you're in a spa and then leave her with 3 children days later cause you're going out. Wish I could get half as much childcare.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is she now mincing about Grand Central with jammies and Crocs on? Who actually thinks it's a good idea to work with this slob? She is the ultimate anti influencer 🤦🏻‍♀️
---
Is she now mincing about Grand Central with jammies and Crocs on? Who actually thinks it's a good idea to work with this slob? She is the ultimate anti influencer 🤦🏻‍♀️
OK, So she did get changed eventually. Probably #gifted. Grand Central is abit run down now. Still always mobbed tho. I was there last weekend and not impressed. Why oh why is the bebe there???

• Haha
So it’s a charity night, therefore I don’t expect she’ll tell us a single thing about the charity, the work they do or how anyone can donate. What we will get is loads of mirror selfies, food pics and a caption saying she had a lovely time.

She will be paying more in agency fees than these hotel nights have cost if you were to add it all up. Plus hotel stays and bottles of Mac B don’t pay the mortgage and the gas bill 🙄 why couldn’t she have went for a few hours and drove home…she is breastfeeding after all, but saying that she was out for dinner the other night doing a boomerang with a wine glass whilst breastfeeding at the same time!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I'm pretty sure the person that did her make up is good friends with AD, so I'd doubt she'd get a freebie from her since her and AD don't seem to be friends anymore. Either that or they all thought it would be worth the money to get her MAC modest lippy to duck for a night

• Haha
Notice Kyle has same t-shirt on again bet its no been washed barking 🤢🤮
I'm pretty sure they were away 3 night and he only changed twice so basically wore each outfit 2 days 🤮 also do men actually wear tracksuits? Im only a couple of years older than those 2 but my husband has never wore a tracksuit

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I'm pretty sure they were away 3 night and he only changed twice so basically wore each outfit 2 days 🤮 also do men actually wear tracksuits? Im only a couple of years older than those 2 but my husband has never wore a tracksuit
So what on earth was in all the bags for life if he had about two outfits and she didn’t seem to have much else than cycling shorts and ugly t shirts?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So what on earth was in all the bags for life if he had about two outfits and she didn’t seem to have much else than cycling shorts and ugly t shirts?
Just doesn't feel like home without the bags piled up around them 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She will be after #gifted luggage next, absolutely zero shame the bags didn't even match 😂she could at least of colour coordinated them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So it’s a charity night, therefore I don’t expect she’ll tell us a single thing about the charity, the work they do or how anyone can donate. What we will get is loads of mirror selfies, food pics and a caption saying she had a lovely time.
Oh look, what do we have - mirror selfie, food pic and absolutely hee haw about the charity. That’s it, I win tattle for today 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I honestly don’t know how people touch her with a barge pole. She’s an actual disgrace of a person and if she thinks that food is 10/10 there is seriously something wrong with her, but saying that she thinks cheese toasties are the holy grail of food 😂 how embarrassing that wee reel of the dental company saying they are meeting their famous/vip clients and there’s pot social maw at the table, what the actual feck?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's an absolute mink! Invited to a charity ball obviously begged a room because she's breastfeeding (where was Oakley when she was the tag along at the horse shoe) tells you nothing about the dentist group or the charity they are supporting, doesn't know who the waiters she's filming are, lies in her pit stuffing her face with the lights on so obviously Kyle n Oakley will be woken up, can't be arsed taking make up off her greasy face and bet this morning they both troop down to breakfast dressed in the krieff hydro style koture talking about how she's so so tired with Oakley being awake all night (lights on munching crisps would do that ) and how her breakfast is a 10/10 best breakfast ever!!! So excited to get my kiddies missed them so much and get them ready for school tomorrow and how she will be so so emotional at them growing up and misses her kiddies when they are at school 🙄 I've just gave her a weeks worth of predictable content so shaimee send me my hello fresh box n Mac B water as payment!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So she woke a sleeping baby to feed him and complain he will be up all night. Just leave him t sleep then. Decided to sleep in her makeup so she could go down to breakfast looking like she'd been up all night and can blame the baby likely. I know nothing about why she was there, the charity it was in aid of, what they do or the money raised????

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.